[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was rooting through my trash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ghosthobo.png (23KB, 329x366px) Image search: [Google]
ghosthobo.png
23KB, 329x366px
Earlier while walking home I caught a glimpse of this thing rooting through my trash, I looked away from it without thinking because I was looking both ways before I crossed the street. When I realized something was up and I looked back the thing was gone. When I did see it, it looked at me like 'oh shit, i've been spotted'.

What do you think it was?

I drew a picture but i'm a shit artist so here's some details:

It had a relatively human head and hands

It had short legs, and stood in a sort of half crouch

it had off-white to yellow eyes that reflected light like cat eyes

it was completely hairless as far as I could tell and had dark gray almost black skin

no noticeable mouth, but it probably just didn't see it

I didn't see it's feet

it was about 3.5 to 4 feet tall with it's eyes reaching slightly over the edge of the garbage bin
>>
Aren't you the same guy who talked about the ferrel or whatever things the other night?
>>
>>17317842
no? wtf is a ferrel?
>>
A Raccoon
>>
>>17317824
Probably an old hag looking for recyclable. Human eyes shine in certain lighting too
>>
>>17317824
A nigger. They wear their pants down to rheir knees, that's why it seemed to have short legs.
>>
>>17317922
All the usual hobos and hags drag around these loud ass shopping carts stolen from the grocery store a few blocks away. You can hear them coming from 300ft away.
>>
>>17317951
True but some just carry trash bags
>>
>>17317824
hobo
>>
File: q372AXZ.jpg (30KB, 858x825px) Image search: [Google]
q372AXZ.jpg
30KB, 858x825px
>>17317824
a harmless para-dimensional, just passing through.
>>
probs a bear standing upright
>>
alium
>>
It was a racoon and you were on drugs CASE CLOSED!!!
>>
>>17317824
it's the Dober Dingbat, it's only been spotted TWICE in history before ur very lucky
>>
File: latest.jpg (572KB, 1737x1205px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
572KB, 1737x1205px
Dover demon?
>>
>>17317824

It was a raccoon you fucking moron

How the fuck do you fucking retards survive? Does your mom wipe your asshole and serve you tendies for 25 years?
>>
alien hobo
>>
>>17319425
>It had a relatively human head and hands
>it was completely hairless as far as I could tell and had dark gray almost black skin
>it was about 3.5 to 4 feet tall with it's eyes reaching slightly over the edge of the garbage bin

>"durr it's just a raccoon"
>>
im no dumbass but thatd be a white repto. just a kid too.
>>
raccoon with mange
>>
File: thang2.jpg (92KB, 634x508px) Image search: [Google]
thang2.jpg
92KB, 634x508px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
i've seen this thing before
>lights flicker on and off
>phone rings, nobody there
>creature gets off bus that killed it
>crosses street
>doesn't look both ways, since it's already dead
>taps on window
>opens your door
>slowly approaches counter

You know what happens then, anon?

he GETS YA
>>
>>17319478
hash slinging
crash ringing
dash bringing
IT'S THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER
>>
OP here, the dover demon is a pretty close match.

Only thing off is my dumpster monster was dark-gray-ish and was really out of shape sporting a portly belly. Also I live two states away from the dover sightings over here in Ohio

I love how a lot of people are saying it was raccoon, there are hundreds of raccoons where I live but they get nowhere near 3 feet long, nor do they have arms the length of their torsos.
>>
>>17317824
Looks like you found a pokemon!
Either that or a homeless nigger midget.
>>
>>17320883
Have you ever seen anything paranormal before?
>>
>>
>>17319478
Oh, Nosferatu!
>>
>>17322008
I have had a few of what may or may not of been paranormal encounters but nothing as big as 'monster less than 15ft away from me rooting through my discarded crap'.

There was this time while fishing on a dock at night I saw what I presumed to be a super moon until I noticed it was rising out of the sky at about two inches of relative space a minute and that there was a normal moon on the opposite side of the sky. But I chock that one up as a maybe normal occurrence for a super moon but I never bothered googling it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.