[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has no one connected the dots? http://www.bibliotecaple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: DuPont.jpg (15KB, 400x495px) Image search: [Google]
DuPont.jpg
15KB, 400x495px
Why has no one connected the dots?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/dupont.htm

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/02/justice/delaware-du-pont-rape-case/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/
>>
>>17316177
i don't the point OP is trying to make but i'd like to quote from the second article because this is some infuriating bullshit:

>Though Robert H. Richards IV was convicted of rape, the wealthy heir to the du Pont family fortune was spared prison by a Delaware court in 2009 because he would "not fare well" behind bars, according to court documents CNN obtained Tuesday.

>Richards is a great-grandson of the chemical magnate Irenee du Pont.

>He received an eight-year prison sentence in 2009 for raping his toddler daughter, but the sentencing order signed by a Delaware judge said "defendant will not fare well" in prison and the eight years were suspended.

He raped his baby daughter and didn't go to prison because he's a rich asshole. Now THAT is fucked up.
>>
>>17316310
Do you think it is coincidental that his bloodline is allegedly composed of elite Satanists? Further, sexual abuse of children is considered paramount in Monarch Programming, which these families are said to partake in.
>>
>>17316335
can you elaborate your last allegation?
>>
>>17316351
Monarch programming is an alleged brainwashing technique spanning thousands of years in which trauma is used to shatter the mind into programmable parts (multiple personality disorder). Rape is used as one of these traumas in the initial splitting of the psyche.
>>
>>17316310
oh my fucking God, this makes my blood boil.
>>
>>17316363
I hope you don't read the news often because you would be a puddle of burnt blood in minutes

This is literally 90% of all news, little people getting fucked by big people/corporations/gov't
>>
>>17316388
well, one has to stay somewhat informed. Usually you can try to overlook stuff but this is so disgustingly blatant.
This fucker gets away because he'd be sad in prison. Absolutely abominable.
>>
>>17316403
>>17316388
>>17316363
Honestly if I had the money and lawyers as good as him I would put a hit on this MFer. If the justice system refuses to do thrir job then they are leaving it up to the citizens to decide this man's fate.
>>
>>17316363
ahh fuck this guy. I think I might throw up though.
>>
>>17316414
All the du Ponts, Rockefellers, and Rothschilds must be destroyed.
>>
File: david rockefeller.jpg (197KB, 1600x1413px) Image search: [Google]
david rockefeller.jpg
197KB, 1600x1413px
>>17316486
We're untouchable, you worm. I'm powered by organs stolen from orphan children to keep my ugly goblin body from dying.
>>
>>17316559
>dem pupils
nigga's higher than giraffe pussy y'all
>>
>>17316403
>he'd be sad in prison
>sad

uhhh that's not why.
Im not defending the guy, but generally high profile child molestation cases like that, the molester is dead inside a couple weeks.

Child molestors generally have a very hard time surviving prison if the other inmates discover their crime.

Its still abhorrent that he skipped, should have put him in a dark little box away from gen.pop and let him rot.
>>
>>17316580
Usually they get raped themselves and then eviscerated. Why's that a bad thing? Personally, I'd rather blood eagle him, but ya know.
>>
File: 1441155907038.jpg (978KB, 1500x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1441155907038.jpg
978KB, 1500x1459px
>>17316177
>Why has no one connected the dots?

Several people have. Nobody cares.
>>
>>17316177
>Why has no one connected the dots?
Because not even paranoid Schizophrenics are psychotic enough to put all those pieces together.

Tell me OP, why did YOU bother putting the pieces together? What led YOU down this path? What motivates YOU to investigate this inane and culturally irrelevant bullshit?

Let's hear the true story behind the insanity.
>>
>>17316362
most effective method is electro shock as soon as you are born
>>
>>17317062
I would suggest you peruse the articles I posted before formulating an opinion.
>>
File: 1449263428519.jpg (145KB, 689x715px) Image search: [Google]
1449263428519.jpg
145KB, 689x715px
>>17316574
y wtf
>>
>>17316559
I'm not going to lie, this is one of the most terrifying pictures I've ever seen on this site. Those dead, rheumy eyes...god damn
>>
>>17317264
No opinion here, OP. I'm just responding to your manner. Your manner and your opinion can never be in conjunction if your intent is to be honest.
>>
>>17316177
That vigilant citizen site is ten pounds of crazy in a five pound bag.
>>
>>17317347
>Your manner and your opinion can never be in conjunction if your intent is to be honest

Wow, that was a whole lot of meaningless bullshit
>>
>>17316177
whats to connect? the rich fuck is basically ted bundy but has the wealth to get away with it.

He'll probably die in an "accident" if he keeps this up. if theres one thing rich people are concerned with its image and they can only save him so many times
>>
>>17317062
>>17317347
fuck off YOU massive faggot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.