[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post the conspiracy theories you personally believe in and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 49

File: image.jpg (122KB, 1096x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1096x970px
ITT: Post the conspiracy theories you personally believe in and explain why you believe in them.
>>
1./x/ is full of shills.
2.you're one of them.
>>
the patriarchy exists to oppress women
>>
>>17316133
>>17316137
the long and short of it.
>>
File: 1399134443313.jpg (240KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1399134443313.jpg
240KB, 1680x1050px
The jewluminati draco reptilians control the world but really YOU control the world but since you are unconscious of this fact you really don't.

Something something flouride water nazis

something something mind control 4th dimensional ascension
>>
>>17316163
see
>>17316133

doubles of truth pervail
>>
We know where you live.
>>
>>17316121
Elements within national governments suppress information about UFOs.

Why I believe it?

Because national governments have been seen to suppress information about UFOs. They've been known to contradict themselves a time or two, as well.
>>
>>17316121
Kurt cobain was murdered, Madeline McCann was killed by her parents, JFK was an inside job, moon landing never happened.
>>
Aliens can help prove the existence of God, this is why the US Gov't suppresses stories and tries to squash legitimate inquiry.
>>
>>17316233
Alright that makes no sense. Aliens have the power to travel across the galaxy but not find a way to communicate to us? Yeah okay.
>>
>>17316233
Alright that makes no sense. Aliens have the power to travel across the galaxy but not find a way to communicate to us? Yeah okay..
>>
File: IMG_20160123_093658_635.jpg (355KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160123_093658_635.jpg
355KB, 1680x1050px
The world is inverted
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
https://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
File: 1311528672200.png (242KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
1311528672200.png
242KB, 400x488px
>>
I'm the devil of this comment ends in 8
>>
I caused the time fluctuation in 2015.
>>
A very simple test to trial a conspiracy theory's validity is a single question.

"Does it affect the 1%?"

Let's take chemtrails and fluoride in water making you retarded as an example.
Does the elite ever drink water? Do they ever go outside? Do they live in areas where you have "chemtrails"? Yes they do, so why on earth would they be OK with this and instigate it in the first place?

Or that Big Pharma is suppressing a cure for cancer. When people like Steve Fucking Jobs can die from cancer, pretty much no money in the world can buy a cure.
>>
>>17316859
>implying steve jobs is dead
>>
File: 1394998092287.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394998092287.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>17316859
yeah the 1% does, but the 1% of the 1% live underground, they do not drink the same water as the public and they do not breathe the same air.
>>
>>17316911

Sauce on this? Or is this also some crazy conspiracy theory?
>>
>>17316928
Oh yes I have a source from a mainstream website that is controlled by the 1% of the 1%.

Well no because then you would already know.

I do have a source from another alternative website but we all know those are all bullshit.

So I guess that proves you are right all along! Good job, I'm sure we will get out of this mess with your impeccable logic.
>>
>>17316121
some dude created a gigantic thread about 15 mins ago or so about current politics and stuff people probably don't know about behind the scenes stuff happening the "news" won't report. I was half done reading and the thread disappeared? Wasn't moved to /pol
>>
>>17316951

The fuck is /pol?

Newfag?
>>
New world order

Divide and conquer can be seen pretty much everywhere, the question is how long it will take. Western socities will have to sink far enough for a new hope to emerge and united people

I've heard theories that it will be religious but I seriously doubt it
>>
>>17316959
politics & current events AKA the racist/sexist/homophobia central

their conspiracy threads are much, much better than /x/'s tho and have freaked me out before
>>
Bin Laden's capture was a hoax.
>>
I kinda gave up on conspiracy theories a while ago because it's a fruitless affair. Like even if they are all true that only proves that we are truly powerless and can do nothing, which is not a fun realization at all and only makes life more depressing.

That being said, Newtown never sat well with me. Maybe it's cuz I grew up near there that I became obsessed with it for a while, but all the people who spoke on camera reeked of bullshit and it felt like I was watching a movie. The footage of people just circling around the fire department is the thing I always bring up when the topic of conspiracy theories comes up, and when people watch it they tend to be really confused and have an "oh shit" moment. Plus, they tore down the school as soon as they could which is highly suspicious. I won't pretend that I know WHY and HOW such incidents were faked or whatever. I can only speculate that something strange happened.

Also, modern space exploration feels like a total distraction from real problems affecting the planet. Why would we spend so much money on that when it can be spent on renewable energy and shit like that? Who cares about putting people on Mars, the logistics of that are too complex and it would take a very, very long time to safely move people there. The same science that supports space exploration also shows that we don't have much time left on the planet.
>>
>>17316976
This one I believe. Murders him all secret like then dumps him in the ocean instead of parading his corpse around? Bullshit
>>
>>17317007
Yeah. Totally different from how Saddam was handled - they made capturing him live a priority and broadcast his whole execution.
>>
>>17316121
chem-trails because i believe in aliens
>>
>>17317020
They probably paid the fucker off then shipped him somewhere else. Greed is the key to every man's soul
>>
>>17316959
I'm new but you don't know what /pol is? Hint, there are subsections on 4chin besides /x
>>
I believe that fluoride is in our water to make our DMT supply in the pineal gland go down. (Also in our toothpaste) Could it be to help our teeth? Yeah probably, but it's also for the DMT thing too. It's okay though, I need water and I don't want to trip balls every time I sleep.
>>
>>17316121
Hillary Clinton is currently using her connections in government and big business to manipulate the democratic nomination and later the presidency.
>>
>>17317147
What I believe about Hillary is that she's a liar, a thief, and a murderer.

Just like all of the Clintons.

>50-odd people that were involved in things she's done have died
>implying I think that it's not a coincidence
>>
>>17316761
That's a nice one. Saved.
>>
>>17317115
The one thing that worries me about this theory (and I believe it is true) is the fact that our pineal glands produce DMT upon death. If our glands have been calcified for our lifetime, will this make them unable to function upon death and keep our spirits stuck in this plane?
>>
>>17316121

Global warming is just an elaborate conspiracy to open up the north west passage as a direct trade route.
>>
>>17316973
Fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>17316868

Steve jobs down loaded his mind into an Apple computer much like the Apple 2.
>>
File: knightsnine1600x1200.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
knightsnine1600x1200.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
>>17316761
Wait. I recognize that pose...
>>
>>17316973
>>17317090

Oh! So you're talking about /pol/!

Anyways, threads as a rule are never moved between boards. The only recent exception being /trash/, which is used as an Exile - threads that are made on this board but do not belong here can be banished to /trash/, but never the other way around.
>>
>>17316225
Jesus, is there anyone in the world who DOESN'T believe Madelin McCann was killed by her parents? There's never been a more obvious crime.
>>
>>17317254
OCTO ET UNUS VULT
>>
>>17317002

Uh...

Well, at least I can put your fears regarding space exploration to rest.

Nasa has an annual budget of around $17.5 Billion, keep in mind that this is Nasa's total budget - they do far more besides space exploration. Now, I know this sounds a lot, until you put the numbers into perspective.

The military for example spends, annually, over $600 Billion, the budget for the entire country is around $3 TRILLION.

Nasa's entire budget, including all projects, facilities, etc. is less than 1%, it's a drop in the sea.

Here's a read that, although oudated, will help set your mind straight. Just look at those numbers put into perspective.

http://www.universetoday.com/31470/8-ridiculous-things-bigger-than-nasas-budget/
>>
>>17317278

Wait, were you trying to make light of the fact he missed the second forward slash? Or were you legitimately unaware we have a board for political/news discussion?

One option makes you look like a nit-picky dick and the other a newfriend.
>>
>>17316163
>316163
>mirror image!!

Are mirrors real?
Who is in the mirror?
Who am I?
I?

^^^/x/ in a nutshell^^^
>>
>>17316225
Who's Madeline McCann? John McCann's daughter?
>>
>>17317316
Why should we be spending more than 17.5 billion dollars on exploring space? I'd rather my tax dollars not go to something that amounts to nothing more than a hobby at the end of the day.
>>
>>17317385

Because space technology gave us access to things like satellite communication networks and GPS, and undoubtedly will trailblaze countless new technologies in the future.
>>
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=146

Government or shadow organization are assassinating scientists who threaten global/public stability with potential breakthroughs.
>>
>>17317508

It sounds more like these people are threatening national or corporate interests at most, but I get what you're saying.

Sounds plausible. Similar things have been known to happen in the past when it comes to for example KGB assassinations.
>>
>>17317508
don't get this thread pruned now
>>
>>17317002
I live in CT but not in the Newtown area. I think it was a social experiment that continues to this day.
>>
>>17316810
No, I'm the devil and this comment ends in 4
>>
>>17316859
Steve Jobs cancer was completely treatable anyways. He died because he tried hippie cures like an idiot instead of real medicine, so not a good example there. I also doubt any of the 1% drink tap water
>>
>>17317775
Oh hey God here.

>>
>>17317002
Your not even looking in the right places, most stock traders and investors ALWAYS bring up some form of conspiracy and the ones we bring up here.

Not only that most self help mind hacking business books are always occult related.
>>
File: 12562770626421.jpg (112KB, 874x786px) Image search: [Google]
12562770626421.jpg
112KB, 874x786px
>>17317799
>>
I don't believe in any conspiracies. I use to kinda like the tarot, till I hanged out for years.
>>
>>17316951
Could you be more specific? What kind of politics?
>>
>>17316959

the pole dancer section
>>
The United States government is planning on declaring martial law to murder millions of citizens.

To much hard evidence that points to this. The secret camps that have sprouted up, all the red flag killings that are immediately followed by attempts to take our guns, and the literally millions of bullets that have been purchased by homeland security when they won't even tell us why they need so much. And don't forget the million plastic fema coffins that the government does not actually need.
>>
well personally i dont belive in any of the conspiracy theories but i have a cuestion for anyone who can answerme please
if you have a phonetalk with someone in any part of the world and you say something suspicius like a terrorist attack even when youre lying
how many days pass to be visited for people of the FBI or the CIA
because so many people belive they have bugs on all our transmissions
if someone can tellme if have lived something like this or if work with this agencies
please giveme an answer
>>
>>17317873
sounds neto.
>>
There is a conspiracy to understand, unlock, and exploit the mechanisms of cultural change in particular, and all informational change in general. This would be the greatest possible power: creativity and creation made into a science.

Evidence: http://www.robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation%20Military%20Memetics%20Tutorial%2013%20Dec%2011.pdf

The original meaning of "meme" is that of a cultural gene; memes are to ideas as genes are to life. Information is information, the difference is only the format. Ideas about biological evolution by natural selection are even more applicable to ideas than life because it is already in a native format; "meme" is a meme.

The social media revolution was actively encouraged by provide many experimental testing grounds to refine memetics, to provide literal meme pools for us to play in. The Utah Data Center, and the purpose for widespread NSA data collection isn't for political control or anti-terrorism purposes, but to refine memetic engineering and science.

"We only collect metadata" - well, that's really all you really need when you're studying memetics - content isn't important.

the "memetic war" is us fighting amongst ourselves, the result of being in a cultural super-accelerator called the internet. Memes run rampant, mutate and compete at rates orders of magnitudes higher than in the pre-internet era.

What is the purpose of this? Generally, to expand knowledge. It was discovered that the existing solution sets were completely inadequate to regulate humanity's exponential growth in technological change, and thus the ability to create and destroy. All the signs pointed towards systemic collapse of modern society because of this. As a final resort, the Memehattan Project was initiated, to accelerate cultural processes as a last-ditch effort to try to avoid apocalypse.
>>
>>17317007
did they never show his dead body?
>>
>>17317878
Communications chatter usually isn't enough to trigger HUMINT involvement, agents are very expensive to deploy.

More likely, your shady claims would step you to another, more serious, level of surveillance where your image or purchased or bank activities will trigger an alarm.

Agents start turning up when it's clear that you are obtaining the physical means to do violence..... They generally won't stop you right away, because the district attorney's office wants enough on you for a terror conviction.

Did I clear that up at all?
Reporting from USA
>>
>>17317799
>>
>>17316121
if we fuck up in our life we keep repeating, till we get it right.
>>
Dennis Hopper was either CIA or some kind of Manchurian Candidate/MK-Ultra type subject. He shows up way too often at interesting moments in the culture.
>>
A new fav is that jimmy carter sacrificed his son to cure his brain cancer. lol
>>
>>17317963
Aw, man, it's a conspiracy.
>>
>>17317307
Is there any unresolved child disappearance that doesn't leave everybody suspicious of the parents?

It used to be obvious that Linda Chamberlain killed her baby. Then a few years ago firm evidence showed that a dingo had eaten her.
>>
I have heard people say that it is best to recycle one's own semen whenever an ejaculation takes place. This prevents the loss of many essential vitamins & minerals + protein + a bunch of other good stuff that the body can reuse. I have also heard people describe semen as a 'protein shake'.
>>
>>17317033
He had been dead a long time. From cancer. Also consider that all the guys that were on that team are now dead except for maybe one. Easier to pay off one guy then 6.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 400x302px
The four horseman are here.

Why I believe it, because I'm one of them.
>>
Reagen was the devil
>>
>>17317942
Lets just say it could have been a bigfoot video...
>>
>>17317873
>http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=146
why though?
I'm not so sure on this, interested on the WHY they would. In preparation for something might make sense like a social collapse. Otherwise nahhh that's some stupid ass infowars shit.
>>
>>17316121
EVERYTHING is a conspiracy even this post my brain conspired my hands to post
>>
>>17318022
I know someone who was good friends with him actually. He was a huge conspiracy nut, as with David Lynch.
>>
File: xjZrwIT.jpg (30KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
xjZrwIT.jpg
30KB, 480x469px
>>17317385
>hobby
Top fuking kek
>>
>>17318280
Who knows. But look at all the parts and it is clearly there. And info wars and Alex Jones is a fucking moron. They only stumble of something true maybe 5% of the time. The rest is either completely made up or is elaborated to shit.

Either they government is planning something or they know something we don't. Either way they are planning for mass death.
>>
I don't know, I don't concretely believe in any specific conspiracy theories like "BUSH DID 9/11" etc.

I do believe America is transforming into a hedonistic "brave new world" type of society.

I personally 100% believe there is premeditated systems and long-term techniques in place of dumbing down society created by businessmen.

When you dumb down the masses, you make products easier to sell, and cheaper to produce without the public as a whole taking a stand against you.
>>
black people are systematically disenfranchised in the US
>>
>>17316121
Pretty much the stated causes of all major wars in the past 100 years. Makes sense really, you can't expect people to fight to the death because you want to run up the national debt and engineer society to your liking. Also note, world wars and international meddling only really kicked off after the federal reserve was created in 1913. Since then we have had a nearly endless cycle of war.
>>
>>17316121
Ok, here's a list.

>Chemtrails
I don't believe that they're "poisoning the masses", but that it's plausible that "they" are spraying various materials into the atmosphere for the sake geoengineering. The reason it's secret is to avoid lawsuits if and only if it ends up being toxic.

>Internet Shills
Not on /x/, but between knowing what I do about Russian "web brigades", and the recently released document from the US gov't about meme warfare, I do find it highly plausible that governments use shills to influence conversation on political and news sites.

If there are shills here, they're more than likely marketing, not government.
>>
>>17318388
They disenfranchise themselves. The ones that work for a better life earn a better life just like the rest of us.
>>
>>17316121
You are alone, yet everyone you see is you. You have destroyed yourself to become a better you.You have all the questions and all the answers. You are not special in your thoughts, ideals, emotions, or logic and at the same time you are. You are the end, and yet have been the beginning. You are everything and nothing.
>>
A couple of weeks back someone posted some vids about magicians and how a small percentage of them (most famous ones, usually) basically use Demons to perform.
Dont believe in this kind of stuff, but some of that shit was pretty fucking unreal. Wish I still had the link.
>>
>>17318423
yeah but you didnt post any sources
>>
>>17317963
I think so too, but right and wrong is more subjective. I still think we observe every possible scenario from every known perspective.
>>
>>17318423
yeah..
I'm taking this one.
>>
>>17316761
Your picture is dumb, it's about intent
>>
File: confused.jpg (25KB, 457x351px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25KB, 457x351px
>>17318443

Here is the series explaining this. These "magicians" are the real fucken deal. It's real life witchcraft and demon sorcery...
>>
File: chrome_2016-02-05_10-42-28.png (575KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-02-05_10-42-28.png
575KB, 672x504px
When i heard the first time about chemtails i thought myself NO WAY thats not possible but after researching in global warming lie, who, and taking photos of the weird sky im really sure there is something going on we should do not know.

if youre interested take a look at my blog i documented 1 year spraying in germany in my city!

http://fuldachemtrails.tumblr.com
>>
>>17318468
Don't.
>>
>>17318471

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7uHI1x09A

SHIIIT. I swear I pasted the link. Here is it.
>>
>>17318481
>http://fuldachemtrails.tumblr.com

Holy shit this is great. Bookmarked.
>>
File: tumblr_nyw7jhTkDs1us5mfao2_1280.jpg (264KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyw7jhTkDs1us5mfao2_1280.jpg
264KB, 1280x960px
>>17318490
the last 2-3 months our sky is always just grey, realyl less unlight and when they sprayed it was quite above average clouds. you can clearly see this in this picture. the spray different layers
>>
>>17318488
shit yeah thats it. I mean, sure it might be bullshit and theyre just really fucking good at doing these unbelievable tricks. But the dude making the vids sure makes a case out of (seemingly) most people debunking most of that with "theyre all actors" or "its edited/cgi".
Didnt realize this was a series, might give it a go after watching this first episode, thanks.
>>
>>17318421
>what are genes
>>
File: image.jpg (761KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
761KB, 1500x1000px
tfw Osama bin Laden was an /x/phile...some literature found on his computer
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32816412
>Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
>Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
>Project MKULTRA, the CIA's program of research in behavioral modification. Joint hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session, August 3, 1977. United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence.
>Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies by Noam Chomsky
>New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin
>The Taking of America 1-2-3 by Richard Sprague (Kennedy Assassination)
>Website Claims Steve Jackson Games Foretold 9/11, article posted on ICV2.com (this file contained only a single saved web page)
>>
>>17318488
kek
>>
just to expound on fluoride...it's really nonsensical why our government feels the need to pump it into the water supply. it does not stop tooth decay, any bum on the street could demonstrate that by showing you their teeth. it serves no purpose whatsoever. populations with fluoride in their water do not show better dental hygiene than those without it. so why is this chemical that is proven to be harmful to humans shoved down our throats? not just in the water but in toothpaste that is absorbed and partially swallows. you can't find a brand in a market that doesn't contain it. i can buy 5 different brands of sugar substitutes but not one brand of toothpaste that is fluoride free.
>>
>>17318537
Toms of Main toothpaste. Colgate has a fluoride free children's toothpaste.
Like, do you know how to use a search engine? Or how to read packaging and do basic shopping?
>>
>>17317942
Ha! They said it would be 'disrespectful'
I laughed outright
>>
>>17318537
Fluoride is a chemical byproduct of various industries. They can either pay millions a year to dispose of the toxic waste, or they can actually make money selling it to your government as a health product to add into the water.

Of course, the reason the legislation for this lunacy in the first place was passed was because of the unhealthy relationship between your legislators, big pharma and big industry.
>>
>>17318658
He doesn't even know how to brush his fucking teeth.
>>
>>17318680
Kek
>>
There was a 3rd shooter at Columbine

Sandy Hooks and Umpqua Oregon never happened
>>
>>17317385
It's fucktards like you that thought creating boats to explore new lands was foolishness.

Utter luddite pondscum.
>>
>>17317115
>>17317212

Okay, nobody has ever proven that DMT is released upon dying, being born or dreaming. It was always a hypothesis. In-vivo testing to prove the hypothesis is practically impossible. It's plausible, but all these hippies that take Strassman's book as truth are really missing the point
>>
Anyone else believe the presidential elections are bullshit
>>
That the US is the big bad of the world through its sneaky foreign policy and the bullshit shit stirring crap it gets up to. And probably the Jews.

Oh and the world will probably be destroyed within the next 100-200 years.
>>
>>17316859
Steve Jobs died from AIDS.

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
>>
>>17316973
>>17316973
>AKA the racist/sexist/homophobia

Because the truth is obviously racist/sexist/homophobic to simple-minded jellyfish.
>>
>>17318421
Black guy here. This is true.
>>
>>17318979
This makes a lot of sense since apple seems infested with faggots at both the corporate level and also among their customers.
>>
>>17318471
The Cosby Show?
>>
>>17317918
Then aren't worthy memes transmitted more, and why is every good one opposed by an almost equal one in the opposite direction?
>>
>>17317307
And the evidence is...?
>>
americans and soviets got kicked off of the moon and told to never return
>>
>>17319069
Are you having a giggle, m8? Just read any article on the case on how extremely fucking fishy everything was and how disgustingly mishandled it was by the investigators.
>>
>>17319108
Just enlist the evidence pointing to the parents. Plain and simple.
>>
>>17316121

That after World War II, most world powers realized how much economic, social and political control can be had through the use of warfare (both the force applied to enemies and the ease in which their own society will accept policies) that they have become addicted to war and it has gotten to the point where they carry out plots to start war to continue this game when they can't find real enemies. Eg. Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, etc. False flags to drag us into wars.
>>
>>17318684
What if Sandy Hook was a test of whether TPTB and the media could convince the public that a tragedy had occurred without it actually having had occurred.

I realize this sounds crazy, but the thing that got me was that there is no evidence a shooting occurred. No blood, bullets, bodies, video, etc. And they completely demolitioned the crime scene afterwards. As far as I am aware, the only evidence was "he said/she said." Please oh please prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1454386345501.jpg (119KB, 470x586px) Image search: [Google]
1454386345501.jpg
119KB, 470x586px
1.Zionists run/influence world and hate christianity+white people
2. holocaust was a lie
(overwhelming evidence against and no good evidence for that is not disproven or shakey as shit
>>
>>17316973
You sound like a newfag
>>
>>17316976
I believe he is in the US's posession and we are torturing information out of the guy. Besides, whether he is dead or not doesn't matter. Someone else will take the helm of his position, so his death or absence doesn't change the conflict in the Middle East.
>>
>>17316859
Steve Jobs died from cancer as a complication to HIV.
Fucking idiots I swear.
>>
>>17318949
me 100%
>>
i broke the universe last night because i fasted when i wasnt supposed to
and or i described the exact arrangement of cosmic forces in effect that it caused everything to fall apart.
no, i will not do it again.
the person i spoke to would only refer to me as "mr. man.", and would only ask questions as if requiring an explanation for some of the simplest things in existance.
repeating things like
"you are what you see, you perceive what you are"
he also had a song like an old dream, i had him record it because i want it in my game.
puu dot sh/mWqhf/c647628e09 dot mp3
>>17316745
you just have to believe.
>>
File: 012.png (43KB, 642x790px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
43KB, 642x790px
>>17319124
BUT what if all the "Sandy Hook was faked" stuff being posted online and other media is just a test to see if they can convince any number of the population that an event HADNT occurred.
I think this is way spoopier. If they can master this, the illuminatis can begin their plan to fix overpopulation without the majority of the masses even knowing.
>>
>>17316121
flat earht. there is literally no curvature
>>
>>17318507
OBL got killed 'cause he knew Bush did 9-11

this is now my opinion, thanks anon.
>>
>>17319039
the answer is in the post to which you replied,

the goal of the experiments is stasis, to contain the overpowered elements promoting social change & to preserve stability.
>>
My posts always end in the number "3" because an organized cyber stalking syndicate wishes to drive me insane.
>>
>>17316951
is it that one autist spamming his screencap about Gamergate?
>>
>>17319483
is it working?
>>
File: Peabody_and_Sherman_Render.png (119KB, 729x891px) Image search: [Google]
Peabody_and_Sherman_Render.png
119KB, 729x891px
>>17316121
The CGI movie Peabody and Sherman was a Jewish propaganda film.

At one point in the film, there is a flash back scene where the two witnessed first hand important moments in history. One of these is of Moses being put in the river.
>>
>>17318022
sorry no.
>>
>>17318481
good work anon. also your city looks nice.
>>
government knows something we don't about aliens

and JFK was killed by CIA
>>
>>17317007
>>17317020
The reason I heard was that they didn't want to cause him to be a martyr. They dumped him in the ocean so people couldn't go to his grave and pray for him and such. Perhaps there were issues like this from how they handled Saddam which is why they decided to do it like this this time.

Or maybe you're right, I don't know, but it doesn't not make sense to me.
>>
>>17316233
unless there other humans alla stargate then the exsistance of alien species disproves god because of the whole made in his image thing, unless your agreeing on a multiple gods in which case god being the only one either makes him a lier or once again disproves religion
>>
>>17319845

Not all religions believe in an anthropomorphic god.

Even then, other intelligent species might be surprisingly similar to us. Like how many Australian animals fit a niche so much like their Asian, European, African and American counterparts that they even resembled them. Australian "native mice" are a good example of this. They are marsupials, but came to fit the same ecological niche as rodents, and came to resemble them greatly.

It's not unreasonable to think that other species on other planets like ours would resemble Earth species due to convergent evolution.
>>
>>17319913
y u faggasaurus
the sun is a fucking nucelus of a cell
hes also been trying to kill us all for like 50,000 years, remember the giant dinosaurs giant flying birds giant niggers giant muslims and giant vikings and now the giant warning labels that vaccines are mercury a poison known since 500bc, btw smoke some pesticide cigarettes and drink some aspartame soda and put aspestos in your house and lead paint on it.
>>
>>17317156
You have reason to believe right. Just take a look at this site.

arkancide.com

She is to be another pawn in presidency, as Obama, while he graduates from his terms in presidency to a dictator of the Supreme Court. Some of this info lies in The Economist's little playwright of the year.
>>
>>17318949
they're not 100% centrally controlled, but there is an absolute ton of fraud. and things are getting worse.
>>
File: mib.jpg (5KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
mib.jpg
5KB, 167x200px
death to cons.
>>
>>17319483
My posts always end in 7 because I don't know that it's actually 5, and in an alternate universe its actually 8
>>
File: 1438623643570.jpg (101KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1438623643570.jpg
101KB, 500x477px
Witches are real and they rule the world.

Not neo-pagans and Wiccans, but members of generational occult bloodlines operating within a complex and covert criminal network made up of secret societies, cults, covens, government groups, and intelligence agencies.

Their method of controlling their members is trauma-based mind control programming through ritual abuse.

This process is the combination of modern technology and research with the ancient ritual practices of these witch cult families.

The majority of these witch families seem to be Satanists, not mainstream modern Satanism but the hidden historical practice of Devil worship and blood sacrifices and ritual orgies among the nobility and aristocracy of Europe.

I believe all this based on my experiences as being a member of a generational witch family and a victim of Project Monarch programming. My mother is a witch, my grandmother is a witch, my great-grandmother was a witch, her mother was a witch and her mother before her was a witch.

Sometimes I feel as though we are in living in the end times, or that this is Hell on Earth.
>>
>>17317307
i don't believe that. there's absolutely no reason to believe it.

casey anthony and the ramseys are a different story, though.
>>
>>17319134
jews don't give a fuck about christians as long as their synagogue isn't being shot up by some crazy white "christian" revolutionary
>>
Everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>17318280

Yellowstone
>>
>>17316976
>not knowing UBL's skull is at Yale as a replacement for Geronimo's skull that was returned
>>
>>17318416
>>Internet Shills
>Not on /x/

Were you here during the UFO wave in 2010?
>>
>>17320636

I get crazy mandela effect from the ramsey case. I could have sworn when I was ten on TV tabloid shows, they were talking about "the hunt for Jonbenet Ramsey" for months, like she was never found, but now anything I read tells me her dead body was found 8 hours later.
>>
>>17318658
they have to be special ordered, they don't exist in markets.
>>
>>17316951
can u give us some hints on what was in that thread? u said you were half done, share a bit bro.
>>
>>17316121
The Fae.

I believe in the Fae because any believe in me.
>>
>>17320569
This would be a cool RPG setting.
>>
>>17320569
Please elaborate.
>>
I have always believed that Kurt Cobain never killed himself, but Courtney Love had someone to kill him. Some things that go with that are
1) Kurt and Courtney were rumored to be divorcing just a little before the suicide, leave Courtney to not get any of his revenue he made from Nirvana or whatever else he did
2) Found in Courtney's backpack were letter practice sheets and also a letter Kurt wrote. Courtney was trying to copy his handwriting that would be for the "suicide" note
3) In an interview with Eldon Hoke-the front man of the heavy metal band The Mentals- he claims that Courtney offered him $50,000 to kill Kurt, and say the murder was carried out by someone named Allen. Investigation didn't go much further because Eldon was killed a few days later in a freak train accident.
4) While at rehab, Kurt was never seen by the staff to have a suicidal mind set. as well with people who visited him in the institution said he was upbeat, and never showed indication of him wanting to end his life.
5) The level of heroin in Kurt's bloodstream would have made him unable to pull the trigger or write the suicide note. Leaving many people to believe (like me) to think the suicide was staged.
>>
>>17318488
That's ill, my mate and I always said Dynamo is in league with devils.
>>
>>17320569
Any anecdotes?
>>
File: niuplm8j1LKmbhi6yG8NfjZanAv.jpg (12KB, 185x260px) Image search: [Google]
niuplm8j1LKmbhi6yG8NfjZanAv.jpg
12KB, 185x260px
the Dan Schneider conspiracy
>>
>>17319001
Oh well it's OBVIOUSLY true, if a black guy says it!
>>
>>17321069
'Dirty' Dan ''The ruff rider, piledriver, cum inside her'' Schneider?
>>
>>17316133
>>17316137
kek
>>
We've never been to space. Ridiculous amount of faked moon landing evidence/ bubbles/snorkels etc
>>
Chemical plant accidents like Chenobyl and nuclear bomb testing are the main cause of the rise of cancer in the world.
>>
>>17321069
You mean Dan "you can't fight the fighter" Schneider?
>>
>>17317963

Aye

Long days and pleasant nights to ye sai
>>
>>17317799
Step away false god,
Witness these trips
>>
File: David Cameron ISIS.jpg (134KB, 629x319px) Image search: [Google]
David Cameron ISIS.jpg
134KB, 629x319px
The news is nothing but hoaxes. Prepardness drills reported as real.

The entire international space program is fake.

Democracy is a total sham. Politicians are nothing more than actors working through a script.
>>
Lotteries are scams. It's counterintuitive for the government to be giving away large amounts of cash to individuals when it's taxing the shit out of its citizens. They only have real winners occasionally to maintain the confidence of the players.
>>
>>17316225
You forgot 9/11 was an inside job, too
>>
>>17317323
Morons calling out morons. Nothing to see here.

I believe something is up with the whole Dan Schneider thing.
>>
>>17318166
Faggot
>>
>>17318128
Same with Jaycee Duggard. Everyone thought her stepdad killed her until it turned out she really had been abducted for 18 years.

Does anyone remember that drunk woman whose baby went missing while her husband was working or some shit?
>>
>>17317378
Holy shit, go back in your closet
>>
File: 001-1025091306-Silence.jpg (38KB, 488x285px) Image search: [Google]
001-1025091306-Silence.jpg
38KB, 488x285px
Most of are leaders are involved in pedophilia as a form of blackmail.
>>
>>17320446
My post will end in one of the following numbers:
>>
>>17321157
underrated post

Love it. Thank you.
>>
The reason why the History Channel started doing Ancient Aliens and Pawnshop shows was because they found material that was classified and they where warned not to show it.
>>
>>17321251
have you heard of the Belgian scandal regarding this? Look up "rose ballet" from Belgium or the Black Monarchy..a lot of the infor that was once online about was gone last time I checked though...fucked up shit...people rarely question what all the money and power these people try so hard to get actually *buys* them...and generally, i believe, they buy things like child prostitutes and the immunity of getting away with it.
>>
>>17321157

Marry me. We are now ka-tet: one from many.

NOW COMES ROLAND TO THE DARK TOWER! I HAVE BEEN TRUE AND I STILL CARRY THE GUN OF MY FATHER AND YOU WILL OPEN TO MY HAND!
>>
>>17318658
Don't forget the most major way everyone gets their fair share of fluoridated water in the first place - showers. And the filters for shower heads? You've got to look nooks and crannies for that shit.
>>
File: 1433557881719.jpg (82KB, 560x791px) Image search: [Google]
1433557881719.jpg
82KB, 560x791px
>>17317918 along those lines..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rE3j_RHkqJc
>>
>>17320569
Now that you speak of it, the anime Deadman Wonderland features a hell of a lot. The daughter and father ritualistically duel it out in the prison, causing anomalic nature to occur within it. Shiro's past has a ton of medical procedure trauma and whatnot. Just a lot of symbolism. There are many other sources to justify how what we see on screen is a ritual, just as much as the good-triumphs evil scenario, instilling hope in the viewer.

All despite the fact that hope will quickly diminish a day or two later after reality resumes its course, for all the world is a stage.
>>
>>17321069
Dan "The man with the plan to fuck that ham" Schneider
>>
The Vatican has a hand in the MPAA and is attempting to guide the morality of the U.S. through the ratings system.

Scientology is a scam created by a desperate science fiction writer who was trying to get rich quick. He succeeded. Everyone else still involved is brainwashed to brainwash others in a self-perpetuating cycle.

Various authorities in the U.S. are trying to make it so they can know everything about everyone at any given time without letting the general public be aware of the degree to which they can do this. They were unprepared to deal with the sheer volume of data and can't effectively sort through it though.

Several nation-wide corporations have obtained effective monopolies by divvying up the U.S. into territories and agreeing not to compete with each other in most of those territories. Thus they can maintain the illusion that they're competing when their customers don't actually have any choice in what service they get. Said companies can then continually raise prices while lowering or maintaining the level of service provided. The U.S. as a whole is suffering for it.

North Korea has death camps. This information is publicly available, we have satellite photos of them, and there are escapees who have testified to the U.N. on global broadcasts what kind of things go on there. Nobody cares enough to do actually do anything about it.

Walmart is working to replace the vast majority of its employees with robots. Self-checkouts (already real), self-stocking, fully automatic pharmacies, self-driving forklifts (already real), and drone deliveries (already real but unimplemented). The only remaining workers would be those who manage the robots, most existing management, the tire lube express people, and truck drivers.
It will make shopping more quick and convenient than ever, and also put tens of thousands of people out of work.
>>
>>17321641
>The only remaining workers would be those who...

You left out the greeters, they're the most important cog in the Walmart machine
>>
>>17321641
>north Korea has death camps and no one does anything
Good point but we would have to wage war and they would nuke shit we dont want shut nuked
>>
>>17319069
enjoy:

http://www.cwporter.com/mccann.htm
>>
>>17316121
Belief: Jews are up to no good.
Explanation: Jews are up to no good.
Citation: /pol/
>>
>>17321659
Greeters have already largely been phased out. The new Walmart policy is that every associate (what they call employees) is a greeter. If they come within 10 feet of a customer, they're supposed to give a warm welcome and ask if there's anything they can assist with.

>>17321663
North Korea does not have functional nuclear weaponry. It's a facade, like everything else in their awful country. But what they do have are innocent people being tortured to death every day. Women who are raped, and then killed because they got pregnant from being raped. People eating rats and insects for sustenance because they're already below people who don't get fed. People resorting to cannibalism out of desperation.
If there was even one nation in the world that actually cared about what they said they cared about, they'd risk the war to ensure that atrocities like that cannot occur. But there isn't. Nobody cares enough to do anything.
>>
>>17321641
>The Vatican has a hand in the MPAA and is attempting to guide the morality of the U.S. through the ratings system.
How would this even work? R rated movies are some of the most popular. The only thing you really can't show in an R rated movie is full on sex but you can get pretty graphic with it still. I mean maybe you're right with the Vatican being involved but it seems to me it's doing fuck all about anything.
>>
>>17321022
if anyone is interested, this doc gives some interesting info. i only watched like two months ago but i can't remember any specific facts that weren't mentioned before. i do know that it was the first time i seriously bought the "courtney killed kurt" theory as a possibility.

called "soaked in bleach" on netflix:
http://www.netflix.com/title/80057508

"kurt and courtney" on netflix:
http://www.netflix.com/title/1193180

this one wasn't as great (and they weren't exactly trying to convince us kurt was murdered by courtney) but it was filmed only a few years after it happened and they spoke with the guy you mentioned that said he was offered money to kill kurt. and it gives some some more insight into kurt and courtney's relationship and lifestyle before the death.
>>
Europe doesnt exist
The pope and pretty much everyone in the vatican is atheist
The game never actually ended, and you just lost it
>>
>>17321711
This is partially true. The mpaa is almost exclusively comprised of white christians so they are doing what they can to enforce what the church wants. It's not really a conspiracy, it's just people working towards the best interests of their beliefs, which sucks for regular folk.
>>
>>17321722
Good double.

Hole is better than Nirvana though.
>>
>>17318142
Cool story, Chris Chan.
>>
>>17321687
If one nation in the world cared about what they said they cared about, they'd lift sanctions & send aid.

Unfortunately, NK gotta have that independent central bank, so they'll starve.
>>
>>17321711
Any movie that gets more than an R-Rating effectively cannot be sold. It may as well not exist. The board where one can appeal a rating has a priest sitting in on it making decisions.
>>
>>17321773
It's very hard these days to get more than an R rating like I said, as you would have to have a hell of a graphic movie to get NC-17 and it would effectively have to be porn. And I mean hell, there is a relatively recent movie that was basically that. It was a 5 hour long movie with explicit sex that was initially rated NC-17 but waved the rating after that and so was unrated and did fairly well still. It was shown in theatres but obviously very limitedly. You have to accept that if you want to make something too graphic that you're going to be limited in exposure. You still have very large leeway in what kind of content you can have in an R rated movie. And it's basically limitless with violence if we're talking about the MPAA.

In this day and age not getting a wide release isn't a death sentence as long as you don't think you're going to match blockbuster returns. And the same thing if you can't sell your movie at Walmart.

This is the movie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphomaniac_(film)
>>
File: 1452935961071.gif (479KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452935961071.gif
479KB, 500x281px
>>17317799
>>
File: babalon-actress.jpg (105KB, 967x725px) Image search: [Google]
babalon-actress.jpg
105KB, 967x725px
>>17320950
That's the strange thing, as evil as it is, it is amazing.

I feel special but at the same time I'm ambivalent about my situation because of the suffering it requires. I've just started my adult journey into the occult circles as this network made its presence known to me last year.

There so much torture and death and pain, it should be stopped, but I am attached to my heritage.

>>17320966
Ask whatever you want. Basically, I'm a government experiment, my parents were both spies and also experiments. Freemasonry seems to be one of the major powers of this network and I come from a Masonic family.

>>17321045
Anecdotes? Hmm...

Well, these people are obsessed with dates and holidays. My mother was born on the winter solstice so they believe she has great powers because of this. I have a cousin who was born on Halloween.

Bad things usually happen around holidays, especially Christmas.

For some reason, everyone in my family's programming gets all hinky around Christmas. I think it's because the solstice is the Longest Night and the memories of all the intense rituals are brought forth.

One Christmas both me and my aunt separately had to be hospitalized because our programming caused us to have breakdowns and ended up at the same hospital.

A lot of reprogramming happens at hospitals.

Christmas of 2014 was the worst for me. It turned out my boyfriend of almost two years, who I trusted more than anyone else and who was helping me cope with understanding my family situation and who I thought was protecting me from them was actually my handler the whole time. He, my uncle, and my grandmother all three triggered me to have a breakdown. I was wiped clean, I completely lost my identity during the process. I'm used to dissociation, I've been abused since before birth, but this loss of self was so utterly complete it broke me, I'm still recovering from it.
>>
>>17321687
Wouldnt china aid the DPRK if it were invaded?
>>
File: 1428896976450.png (163KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1428896976450.png
163KB, 366x380px
>>17319238
>tfw i've never considered this
>>
File: chickeneyes.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chickeneyes.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>17321069
Ah, ol Dan "Open widee, she's a fighter" Schneider.

Never fails to make me remember the horror kids face in children networks.
>>
>>17321317

Like what?
>>
>>17322014
I also have a theory about Kim jong in
I feel like he is a puppet of sorts. Something about the way his face looks and the goofiness his own blood brother has makes me feel like NK are controlled more by the older party leaders than Kim himself. I feel as if all the power and responsiblity was thrown at him even at his fathers funeral/inguarion he looked really nervous. I think he would hate to see what happens in those camps and what his people endure because hes younger (inb4 brainwashing I know thats a possibility) The reason why "I feel" is coz i have no evidence to support this....
>>
File: gwenstefani.jpg (43KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
gwenstefani.jpg
43KB, 500x339px
>>17321927
>>17321045
(cont.)

I did discover I think why handlers refer to us as "Kittens". You see one day "Dr. Heart" came into my hospital room. We started out having a nice conversation but then he triggered me and so then all of a sudden I've found myself falling to the floor unable to move. I know I've lost time because I was sitting on my bed and now I'm in the middle of the room and there are nurses all around me. I realize I have just been screaming and crying. "Dr. Heart" is standing above me, bellowing stuff.

He's saying "Do you see now!? Is this what you wanted? THIS is catatonia!" but he said it kinda like "CAT-atonia!"

Catatonia is the worst experience of my life. To be able to think but have no control of your body, to try your hardest to move but you're just stuck. It's a nightmare, a living hell.

I believe he did this to demonstrate his power. To show me that at anytime a handler can trigger me to be catatonic.

He was also taunting me because deep down a dark part of me envied celebrity Project Monarch victims, a part of me wants to be a kitten and be beautiful like so many MK'd actresses and pop stars.

A critical key of programming is guilt. "Dr. Heart" was telling me "this is who you are" and "deep down you wanted this".
>>
I believe the catholic church intentionally removed the life of Jesus in the bible which resulted in a huge timeskip. I'm unsure why they would hide this info though
>>
>>17317799
Real life angel here,

>>
>>17322154
May just be what I read, but because they stripped the bible of Him, essentially removing the book of the blood of Jesus, that a spell has been casted over mankind for about a millenia. Saw it once before in a thread here not too long ago, also saw this on a website.
>>
>>17316121
"Everything you can imagine we already know how to do, but these technologies are so locked up in black projects it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity."– Ben Rich, Former CEO of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works
>>
File: 1412266221375.jpg (94KB, 416x598px) Image search: [Google]
1412266221375.jpg
94KB, 416x598px
>>17322299
>>17317799

Well since God's dubs match your dubs maybe this is a sign that the act of God is at hand.
>>
File: tumblr_o0u6yeHKk01tl926yo1_1280.jpg (513KB, 1280x1857px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0u6yeHKk01tl926yo1_1280.jpg
513KB, 1280x1857px
>>17316121
Right now twitter is being overtaken by a change in behavior. Certain people will have their tweets show up with priority on your timeline over others.

They're censoring it because it can be used to start movements. They're taking tools away from the people. Soft banning whoever is deemed as low priority under the guise of featured content.

This is no theory but it is a conspiracy.
>>
>>17322374

Anyone giving a shit about twitter is too far gone already.
>>
>>17322385
That's not the point. The point is they are locking down the narrative of any given scenario.

The other point is that your post is meaningless and youe trolling level is weak son.
>>
>>17322390

I'm not even trying to troll, and I did get what you are trying to say here, not giving a shit is bad, I get it.
>>
>>17321235
Lisa Irwin, shit happened locally. Never did find her. Parents likely the culprits
>>
>>17322060
Not entirely sure, but they probably found out that some people from history that are believed to be good people where actually quite shady and they don't want to ruin their reputations.
>>
Currently, none. Too much shit to keep straight, and it falls apart after enough scrutiny.

I sometimes think that Trump is secretly a Democrat who is posing as a Republican in order to make the party look fucking ridiculous.

He used to be a Democrat, though. In reality, he's probably just a fucking idiot who will jump on any band wagon in order to get the presidency. Scary a man like him is so rich.
>>
>>17317385
NASA helped to create solar cell technology, among many other things. Alternative fuels and the like are a major are of concern, simply BECAUSE of the logistics involved in getting around space. Other possible benefits? Mining. Colonization. Advances in food, medicine, computers. We aim to put man in the most hostile enviroment we know: space. It behooves us to research any technology that increases our chances of getting there, and the potential for commercial exploitation of those technologies is fucking staggering.
That you can't find a reason to continue funding them only tells me you haven't thought hard enough on the subject, and didn't bother to do even a cursory search for technologies that came about as a result of our space program.
>>
>>17316183
Grove street. Home. At least it used to be til I fucked erry'thang up
>>
I'm the Lindberg baby
>>
File: 2s65315.jpg (117KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
2s65315.jpg
117KB, 460x640px
>>17321069
>that tears
>that creepy smile
Everytime. No doubt he fucked her up beyond repair.
>>
>>17321181
Those are facts though, not crazy theories
>>
>>17322679

How's the Lindberg treating you,baby?
>>
I am certain that /x/ is full of people that shouldve been aborted due to mental illnesses
>>
>>17321659
I can't remember the last time I was greeted at Walmart honestly. They'd be the first to go anyway though, who would a kid rather say hi to, some old lady with a sticker or wal-bot that shoots cookies from his eyes?
>>
Post Dan Schneider details pls
>>
>>17322681

Who is that fuckface again ?
>>
File: dr_steven_greer.gif (194KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
dr_steven_greer.gif
194KB, 467x700px
I believe in the aliens/secret government faction proposed by many people. Including Dr.Steven Greer, Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Bearden, Stephen Bassett, and a whole laundry list of other credible intelligent men. Whom attest tons of information all backed by evidence and logic to the point. Look up any of those men mentioned or disclosure project for more information.

I also Believe in 9/11 being complete bull shit and Sandy Hook as well. If anyone wants to find any information about those two I'd check youtube you mite have to wade through some horse shit but there is gold there.
>>
>>17322697
Dan Schneider "catch her in the can and bribe her"
>>
>>17322716

Thanks man
>>
>>17322716
brilliant
>>
Jeff Tweedy, lead singer and guitarist of the alternative rock band Wilco knew 9/11 would happen before it did.
>>
File: 9880756853.gif (779KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
9880756853.gif
779KB, 235x224px
>>17317878

what'd u say bro
>>
>>17317002
>The footage of people just circling around the fire department

got a link? i would be interested in seeing this.
>>
>>17317002
>>17322793
nvm found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
>>
File: chemtrails.png (3MB, 2100x1147px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.png
3MB, 2100x1147px
>>17318498
thanks for the new wallpaper m8
>>
>>17321724
>The game never actually ended, and you just lost it

GOD DAMN YOU!
>>
>>17318498

Got to second that, beautifull
>>
>>17316768
As a Norwegian I've heard that there was two guys shooting kids on Utoya.
>>
>>17322066

>evidence

no need for that around here
>>
File: 1444322624324 (1).jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444322624324 (1).jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>17318507
thinking the truth reaches the congressional testimonies or the newspaper
haha
>>
>>17321641

people get on the whole "replaced by robots" like it's entirely feasable economically, not taking into account that building, designing and maintaining robots is an entire production chain that is more expensive to implement than the profits it's assumed to generate by the ignorant. Machined parts, welds, printed circuit boards, ICs, semiconductors, microprocessors not to mention expensive prototyping to develop these highly specialized robots and programming to develop AI to a level that isn't glitchy as fuck... all of this costs more money than full automation can ever save or generate. Sure, more automation is likely to happen, but not likely to replace manual labour entirely. Like when people tell me that robots will replace welders soon, these people don't know very much about robotics, or welding. It isn't practical to rehaul an entire infrastructure to automate a complex process. Some processes lend themselves better to automation and some don't
>>
>>17317918
That shit makes sense
>>
>>17316137
>>17316142
Samehag
>>
>>17321724
FUCK YOU, I HAVEN'T LOST IN YEARS.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Did someone say MASS ARRESTS?

Because I think I heard someone say MASS ARRESTS.
>>
File: 1357186381395.jpg (58KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
1357186381395.jpg
58KB, 476x594px
>>17317918
>memehattan project
>mfw
>>
>>17316121
There currently exists a proxy war between the FBI, the CIA and the NSA going on in Syria and that's why the conflict hasn't dimished so far.

The CIA has been funding the local rebels and their ISIS buddies trying to create a support base to help them destabilize the local USA oppositions and and eventually the big target, Iran. Basically, it's Afghanistan 2.0, complete with angry muslims that will eventually come back to bite them in the ass.

The FBI and the NSA know this and have been leaking info to the Assad supporters and the Russian coalition in an attempt to create a balanced fight, giving Assad the chance to make an international deal and leave power to a pro-USA faction or maybe a actual democratic election (fat chance), instead of just putting Iran in the same situation they put Iraq and let an anti-USA coalition get in power.
>>
>>17317156
Hillary Clinton is literally a female version of the Smiler from Transmetropolitan.
She doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone, she just wants to be president so she can say "I'm the first female president of the USA, what have you done with your life, bitch?"

She has flipped flopped on every single major issue, from Gay marriage, to immigration, to the war on Iraq.

She is scum.
>>
File: 1454752318560.jpg (98KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454752318560.jpg
98KB, 500x700px
>>17322681
>>
>>17321772
aid is sent. food aid gets marked up and sold at markets instead of feeding the poorer.
>>
>>17318949
Left leg, right leg. Both attached to the same controlling body.

Feel the Bern is probably the best bet
>>
>>17323772
That would make for a good movie man, but you forget:
The FBI works only on US soil, unless in special circumstances to apprehend somebody wanted for committing crimes IN the United States.
The NSA primarily work with elcetronics, the few times they do send people on the ground is to see if their fancy new eavesdropping radios will work in shitty places (for example, an NSA guy will be attached to a small Army Special Forces team while they check out an area, like in Tora Bora).
It would be cool if the CIA had their own effective parailitary, but there's so few of those guys and desu they're stretched thin. Most of them are former army SF who've had quite the full carreer already. It would increase effectiveness so much if there was a cure/100% prevention for arthritis. Thne they might be able to be as menacing as you guys are prone to thinking they are. Quartely jumping out of planes to maintain airborne certification and decades playing in the woods with huge rucks on for training will take a toll on a person.
And the idea that 3 orginizations who have similar directives and have people switching from one to the other over the course of their careers would fight eachother like that is laughable.
You will find the truth stranger than fiction Anon, the more you learn about anything the less interesting it seems and the less dogmatic you become about the subject.
You could join military, then work for one of those agencies after your term to see for yourself.
>>
>>17321022
Just a small correction, the band was the Mentors.
>>
>>17322713
I think Greer is a really good person, but he's being manipulated. Especially since he's in with the Rockefeller (an obvious evil greedy paedophile). I remember him telling the story of Rockefeller saying "we want you to do this". Nothing little demons like the Rockefeller's do is ever for the benefit of humanity, only themselves. Dr Greer obviously really believes in what he does, and I love listening to the guy, but I believe it's sad that a good guy like him is being manipulated without him even knowing it
>>
Baskin Robbins is hiding a 32nd flavor
>>
The Bildenburg council. The most powerful people meeting in secret must be up to something. Also I believe most government are just corpperate puppets nowadays. The top one percent is mostly consistant of psychopaths who have manipulated the education system to keep us dumb and obiediant. That's about it folks.
>>
>>17324376
What goes down in meetings like that are not:
"Hehehe it is time to begin phase three muhaha"
It's more like:
"Guys how can we keep our collective shit together (western civilization) until next year's meeting"
"We should push the technology/services my industry offers, that'll help."
"Nah we should push my technologies/services, they're better."
rinse repeat several hours a day, for one business week in a very nice Canadian hotel.
>>
File: denial.jpg (88KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
denial.jpg
88KB, 960x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKxLRJsmuB8
I believe this guy stole a video from another channel and added his bullshit at the end. Actually a lot of the comments say the same.
The disinfo shills are real and this is one proof.
>>
The Phoenix Triangle
https://youtu.be/06qqdcEVYMw
>>
>>17317385
It's people like you that hold us back. Kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>17318987
Because saying that Trump is a competent person is far from the truth, autism-boy.
>>
>>17324753
He's obviously more competent than your broke ass.
>>
>>17319134
That's some /pol/ level faggotry right here.
>>
>>17324427

You make them sound like good people.
>>
>>17319134
Jews ARE white. Genetically speaking they have more in common with modern europeans than with israelis of biblical times.
>>
File: Steve was right!.jpg (408KB, 702x920px) Image search: [Google]
Steve was right!.jpg
408KB, 702x920px
>>17316121
>>
>>17324772
Why would you want harm or disaster to come to your customer base?
They are the source of your success, money power, etc.
And I know this sounds crazy, but not all successful people are psychopaths, some of them realize after a point money is for themselves useless (what amount it takes varies greatly). To combat the emptiness that comes with no longer having to worry about survival needs/wants some try to change the world for the better.
Now everybody has a different idea of what 'better' is, and here there is conflict.
Universally they agree on continuing the conditions that allowed them to become and maintain who they are. Ultimately the consent of the regular joe is the source of their power, so they gotta keep him happy.
It's everyone's responsibility to stay informed about the world/what's going on and to not get too bogged down in identity politics (cis white males and gender fliud otherkin that identify as attack helicopters are both humans with sentience, feelings, potential for soceity, they both deserve rights and a place in society, not one in exclusion to the other).
It keeps them honest.
What is really spoopy to me is that ineptitude is pervasive, it would conforting to assign blame for things to a fungible group(s) that know what they're doing..but nobody truly does.
Ultimately there is no overarching order to things.
Despite that you can keep some dignity for yourself by trying to make the world a better place, in whatever capacity you have, find some friends perhaps that share your ideas. You'll find that there are too many variables and other people trying the same thing in their own way to steer events in a meaningful (to your cause) direction.
>>
File: T i d a l R i s e.png (468KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
T i d a l R i s e.png
468KB, 800x1200px
>>17318979
>https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
did you even read that link you flaming faggot?
>>
>>17322154
>I believe the catholic church intentionally removed the life of Jesus in the bible which resulted in a huge timeskip. I'm unsure why they would hide this info though

It's because he went to India as a child and became a Buddhist.
>>
>>17319069
Tons of evidence, no proof.
>>
File: toryboy.jpg (11KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
toryboy.jpg
11KB, 300x180px
>>17319108
He's been doing this all night.

You could tell the guy you just took a shit and he'd ask for proof.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 517x768px
>>17321670
Hahahahaha love it
>>
>>17320636
>There's absolutely no reason to believe it
>Everyone believes it
>>
>>17322713
Dude Steven Greere is a shill, listen to the podcast he does with joe rogan also he's funneled tons of money from free energy think tank websites that he's started into his pockets
>>
>>17321670
Belief: Jews are good people
Explanation: Palestinians are subhumans anyway, and debt slavery isn't that bad really
Citation: People who watch television
>>
>>17322713
Is it just me or does Steven Greer look like an alien?
>>
>>17322138
How can you tell if you or someone else has been affected by Project Monarch?
>>
>>17324312
>Baskin Robbins is hiding a 32nd flavor
This is quite possible the most damning conspiracy of them all.
>>
Hitler saw many issues within Germany, the same that are plaguing western societies today. I honestly believe that going to war with Germany was rigged from the day he took power. Holocasut was bullshit.

U.S. Politics are the most corrupt in the world

Western media definitely has an agenda and is 110% biased

Roswell happened and was covered up, UFO/Aliens exist, they're just smart enough to keep a distance from us dumb monkeys

I'm a mason but reading all the shit people keep posting is starting to worry me, don't really want to go to lodge anymore

Free energy exists or atleast low input high output technologies, like thorium

Technology has been stifled by corporations(addiction to oil)

Food information as in links to nutrition and disease are being kept from the public due to corporate interests

Chemical fertilizers and pesticides are causing cancer, Monsanto is a cunt of a company

Global warming isn't really being caused by human beings, even though we're fucking up the environments with plastics and chemicals, the earth just goes through natural stages (Randall Carlson google him)

Somewhat advanced societies existed pre the 6000 year old concept

Theirs more but fuck it
>>
File: greerkermit.jpg (52KB, 585x313px) Image search: [Google]
greerkermit.jpg
52KB, 585x313px
>>17325136
>>
>>17317873
>kill your own civilians, losing literally everything
OR
>start a massive conventional war, bringing about societal strength and new technology
GOLLY GEE
>>
File: 13332.jpg (120KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
13332.jpg
120KB, 680x680px
>>17325173
>Free energy exists
>>
CLOACKING DEVICES AREN'T WORKING ON REPTILIANS ANYMORE.

EMP INTERFERENCE.

DO. NOT. VOTE. FOR. HILIARY. CLINTION. SHE IS A REPTILIAN.
>>
>>17324008
kill yourself
>>
File: tumblr_nmrh2sW0Ky1u8dgvwo1_540.jpg (75KB, 540x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmrh2sW0Ky1u8dgvwo1_540.jpg
75KB, 540x506px
>>17325266
>>
>>17325253
It does you ignoramus.

Energy cannot be created OR destroyed, but it can be converted.
There are already several discoveries for machines that generate as much energy as is lost due to heat/friction.

There are even machines which generate more energy out then input (no that does not mean they "create" energy, it just means it's better at putting it together than it is taking it apart"
>>
>>17320003
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>17320807
Oh shit I remember that too. I remember the news saying that she was missing for about three months.
>>
Are there really laws that make it illegal to discuss whether the Holocaust actually happened?
>>
>>17316133
CONFIRMED! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldu9xvkEBE
>>
>>17316859
Nice, I've seen that video too
>>
>>17316959>>17316976
I believe it
>>
>>17316976
no shit Sherlock.

>um there's no body, we threw it in the water!

lol wut
>>
Things I believe or lean towards, some are conspiracies, some fact:
>Ancient technology is suppressed
>Certain people (i.e "1%"/bloodline) control governments and (most of) the worlds economy
>Mainstream media is there to distract the masses of people from 'real' events
>Religion is used as a tool for mass control
>Religion is false, the 'God' people are told to pray to is actually Satan - Dogon sort of shit
>The 1% know shit about ancient technology, possibly relatives of the 'Annunaki' (i.e collecting gold etc.)
>I think the 'Annunaki' aren't from space, but another race of people that controlled the other inhabitants of the Earth
>We didn't go to the moon, our technology wasn't good enough
>pineal glands are being surpressed/calcified, same reason why psychedelics are illegal
>'They' don't want masses of people to realise how bullshit the system is
>Since WW2, humans have been brought up to work in a 9-5 lifestyle, basically being cogs of big businesses
>Schools teach mundane things we don't really need, exams are a measure of how well you listen/obey

Now I don't necessarily believe these 100%, and there's more I just can't be bothered to continue. These are things I've read about, and done research on over years, so I'm just open minded about them
>>
>>17325359
Yes. It's illegal in Germany, Hungary, Austria and Romania. Other countries kind of practice it by making sure people who talk about it lose their jobs and become pariahs.

Note that even questioning parts of the history books can be called holocaust denial. Like if you say some statistics are innacurate, that can be interpreted as outright denial.
>>
>>17325563
Also I'd like to add how similar these things are

>'modern' day man being forced into school etc. then forced into working for corporations/businesses to make other people rich
and
>Ancient man being forced to work until they die, to build things or collect resources for very few people - making other people rich

It's just how relatively modern life has gone
>>
>>17321722
I have the "Who Killed Kurt" book somewhere, very interesting stuff. Totally agree with you she had a hand in it. And Danny Silverman who was Cobain's manager also managed Jim Morrison and had a hand in dodgy record company stuff. Also Eldon Hoke was found dead on a train track, as I'm sure you know. Not dodgy at all, honest.
>>
Humanity will bring itself into alien servitude due to our own actions.

What I believe is that we are being watched, but not for Earth's resources alone. Looking at the way things are going we are being guided by alien plants, they are trying to make us fuck up the planet and segregate ourselves as much as possible. They need us alive. Technologically, they could just wipe the planet I'd they wanted the rock. The reason they are doing this is to make us willing slaves.
In the future our planet will be a disaster and we will blame ourselves. That will be when they appear.
Think about it, if they came with the notion of salvation, of reversing our mistakes. Would we not be willing to serve them? To revere them as gods?
Sure there will always be a group of humans that will resist. That's why we are being separated with all this hate and disorder. That will give rise and backing to the humans that sympathize with the new overlords by saying "serving them will be better than going back to the mess we alone made".

Then again on /x/ and maybe I'm slowly slipping into paranoia as I continue watching over my shoulders for black suits.
>>
that's just ur DID kicking in due to mkultra it's was just CIA fucking u up
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.