[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >used to hang out with a friend interested in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: t.jpg (27KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
27KB, 360x235px
>Be me
>used to hang out with a friend interested in the occult, who was quite an expert
>one night, we went to a cemetery, he wanted to show me something
>the cemetery is pretty spoopy, neglected and smelly, with plenty of very old tombs
>he stops in front of a small , very low mausoleum and opens his bag
>holy shit he's got two sets of spade, talkie-walkie and torch
>he tells me we've got to dig
>I'm completely spooped, but fascinated.
>we remove the grass, dirt and weeds to uncover marble slabs, which we lift using the spades as levers
>wtf it smells so much, i go back a few steps
>after a while it gets less unbearable and we come closer to it
>there's a flight of stairs
>even more spooped, i looked at my friend, who didn't seem to be surprised
>he says i have to stay on the surface because it's too spoopy and he doesn't want me to break down
>he gives me the talkie walke and says we'll stay in touch as he goes into the tomb
>the light of his torch disappears in the tunnel
>5 minutes later, i hear a whisper in the talkie :"WTF! If you could see what I'm seeing!"
>too spooped to answer
>again his whisper :"It's monstrous--unbelievable!"
>i ask him what it is he has seen
>he whispers he cannot tell and his voice gets louder and louder as he panics
>he yells to me through the talkie, yelling me to put back the slab and get the fuck out of the cemetery
>i say i won't let him down
>he yells even louder, orders me to get out
>his voice gets gradually softer as he seems to be more and more frightened :"so long, Anon"
>then a horrible shriek
>silence
>i sit screaming into the phone
>nothing for a long time
>then a click
>i listen carefully
>a deep, hollow voice comes from the phone : "You fool, he is DEAD !"
>i fainted only to wake up at sunrise
>nothing from my friend since one week

What to do anons ?
>>
fap
>>
The Statement of Randolph Carter
>>
File: 1454548415095.jpg (47KB, 583x565px) Image search: [Google]
1454548415095.jpg
47KB, 583x565px
Come up with a better story OP. Any real fool would have called the police immediately.
>>
He lost, anon.
I realize he may have been a good friend but nothing is worth damning your soul over. Your friend probably knew this as well.
>>
ITT Americans don't know shit.
>>
>>17315633
Quell thine butthurt.

Americans don't call flashlights "torchs", m80.
>>
Fuck off Lovecraft fag
>>
>>17315686
This isn't inherently lovecraftian, don't be that guy.
>>
>>17315624
To be fair, I can see why someone wouldn't call the police if he was trespassing and breaking and entering. The story is still shit though.
>>
Blatant and terrible plagiarized rip off of an H. P. Lovecraft short story. "The Statement Of Randolph Carter"

You should be ashamed OP to have made filth of one of the greats.

>>17315690
Fuck off, yes it is. It's the exact same story as the quoted one above
>>
>>17315610
Gake and fay
>>
>>17315610
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
Fake than moon landing
>>
>>17315610
HP lovecraft?
>>
>>17315610
Go fuck yourself, op
>>
Kekekek good one Original Poster!

That gave me a hardy chuckle! :^)
>>
sorry you cant lift a slab of anything with two normal tools, (the width of 1" sticks), that supports about 150lbs each (300 total)
>>
File: image.png (860KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860KB, 640x1136px
The toppest of keks you gave unto me Op.
>>
>>17315610
This is an HP Lovecraft story. Almost exactly the same.
>>
fucking
talkie-walkie

ok
>>
>>17315690
It's an actual Lovecraft story greentexted
>>
The fuck op is confirmed to have a vagina you fucking go after him and rip the monsters head off he is your friend faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.