[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People dismiss NWO theories >A NWO is actually being created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1454450846665.jpg (54KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1454450846665.jpg
54KB, 500x327px
>People dismiss NWO theories
>A NWO is actually being created and we are witnesses
>First Europe is now being flooded with third worlders
>Now Europe will accept Turkey into the union, there are talks already, and with the millions of muslim immigrants, it is only a matter of time before north Africa is also incorporated into europe
>When that happens whites will also be a minority in USA, and there will be civil unrest
>A war will start
>A new global government will be created with the pretence of peace, and with the fact that national identity is stripped from whites worldwide
>Dystopian future

How long do you think it will take before we are under a global rule?
>>
>>17314668
End your life today
>>
soon
>>
>>17314668
>How long do you think it will take before we are under a global rule?

Dude, really?

We already are under a global ruler. They're called "Banks".
>>
>>17314681
I mean an official body that legislates with much more ease and power than through bank lobbying.
>>
>>17314676

globalist shill detected.

Countermeasure initiated:

STRAIGHT SEX
WHITE PEOPLE
SMALL INDEPENDENT FAMILIES
LARGE MIDDLE CLASS
STAY AT HOME MOMS
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
PRIVATE VEHICLE OWNERSHIP
SECURED BORDERS
>>
File: weatherwoman.jpg (469KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
weatherwoman.jpg
469KB, 1024x576px
>>17314668
>When that happens whites will also be a minority in USA

Do you live on some isolated farm or something? That happen long time ago. Check out L.A., second largest city in the USA, and guess what. It's no big deal.

Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 47.5%
White: 41.3% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.4%)
Asian: 10.7%
Black or African American: 9.8%
Two or more races: 2.8%
Native American: 0.5%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%
Other: 25.2%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles#Race.2C_ethnicity.2C_and_national_origin
>>
>>17314699

>Check out L.A.
>a literal giant ghetto where all of the rich white people live in guarded, gated communities and everyone else lives in squalor

yeah, sounds great, can't wait.
>>
>>17314668

NWO is not being created.

It has already been created.

We are living in it and following its natural progression
>>
Threads like this and tulpa shit are the reason /x/ is only good for checking every 3 months for new creepypastas. Never change OP.
>>
File: vistadome.jpg (32KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
vistadome.jpg
32KB, 550x309px
remember you could have had a norwegian world order but you passed on it and sent 4 countries to stop us from fighting the ayys!
>>
>>17314668
DONT FORGET YOU CAN PEE IN PUBLIC IN NEW YORK IF YOURE BLACK NOW
>>
>>17314699
Latin Americans are taking back territory that would be rightfully theirs anyway. The only reason why whites are a majority in America is because of mass genocide.
>>
>>17314914
>>17314699
In a sense, the indigenous people of America were already experiencing what you have described
>>
>>17314676
Are you that blind or just retarded?
>>
File: tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>17314668

>OP bringing us a transmission straight from /pol/ via the douchetarded flail-waves.
>>
File: art.jpg (152KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
152KB, 700x700px
>>17314896
What's this about?
>>
>>17314668
You are not only witnesses but you also help to create it

>First Europe is now being flooded with third worlders
The situation is not actually that bad as stormfags make you believe. It's getting better and better every day.

>Now Europe will accept Turkey into the union, there are talks already
Talks have been for a long time. Turkey cannot join EU, since they still hold on to their "national traditions" like violation of human rights, censorship etc.

>and with the millions of muslim immigrants, it is only a matter of time before north Africa is also incorporated into europe
Are you retarded. The EU will break down before this shit happens.

>When that happens whites will also be a minority in USA, and there will be civil unrest
Aren't whites already a minority in the US?

>A war will start
There are wars already in Ukraine, Syria etc. There will always be war.

>A new global government will be created with the pretence of peace
Glad to hear that you know what politicians and other powerful people plan.

>and with the fact that national identity is stripped from whites worldwide.
You still don't get it, don't you? There are so much people in this world who will not let this happen. Just because some people shit disinfo into your face through media... that doesn't make it true.
And even if it national identities are lost, people will still develop different manners, accents, traditions and all this kind of stuff. It depends on climate, region and so on.
>>
>>17315553
Well said, anon.
>>
>>17315553
>Aren't whites already a minority in the US?

Nope, not even close. Only in certain areas
>>
>>17314668
Did you ever consider that the one world government will be a people's government uniting against corporate nonsense?
>>
>>17314668

>>/pol/
>>
>>17314687
Fag
>>
>>17314668
Sage
>>
>>17314668
This is the most pathetic thing I've read. Ever. And I've read 9/11 conspiracy theories. I hope you take this info to your heart and stop being stupid ASAP
>Syrian refugees flee from a Warzone
>Muh freedom is indengered. thur's gunna be warz!!!! Iz only de beginning.
Let me guess. You don't believe in ISIS. It's the Muslim revenge that your dad told you about in the bedtime stories when you were 16, two years ago?
Pleb.
>>
>>17314668
>a global rule?
Maybe, hey, listen, maybe, juuust maybe the only thing that scares literally every human on Earth is the idea of a non-consensual NWO. Maybe, juuust maybe, the idea of a NWO and the fear is causes to each of us equally IS the NWO.
>>
>>17314682
the banks own the government dingus

can't get anymore powerful
>>
>>17314668
Dark ages soon my brothers, steel yourselves
>>
>>17315734
no U
>>
>>17317894
This. You can't stop it, just prepare for the worst.
>>
>>17314699
L.A is terrible dude full of homeless p3pole and violent fucks.. I lived in a good sized white town in IL and it was pretty awesome except for the cops who cracked down hard on small time potheads.

Hell when I lived in Mauston WI i had a great time.
>>
>>17314668
as long as i can have my drugs and do nothing too.
>>
>>17314699
LA is shit
>>
>>17314668
they will fail miserably
and the guilty will be nuked
>>
>people unironically thinks the nwo is a bad thing

Yall just dont want to see humanity succeed do you?
>>
>>17315553
>And even if it national identities are lost, people will still develop different manners, accents, traditions and all this kind of stuff

replace peoples national identity with a global one
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.