[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the worst horror movies and her why hate so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Post the worst horror movies and her why hate so much
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24KB, 419x300px
>Post the worst horror movies and her

>hate so much
>>
>>17312664
sauce on img?
>>
>>17312664
Yeah where does the pic come from?
>>
>>17312683
>>17312722

Artist is Jonatan Cantero.
>>
>>17312664
Sinister.

1: Impossible to suspend disbelief. A preteen cannot haul adult bodies over a tree branch with just a rope and no pully.
2: Meaningless villain. There was no explanation or motivation for the actions of the dark spirit or whatever. He was just named, labeled "bad" and that was taht.
3: Retarded, "Lost" style non-clues. Like, they created a pattern regarding the houses and dates, but never followed through. It had no importance, it meant nothing, it was just "atmosphere," and when you degrade clues to just atmosphere, that's shit writing.
4: Acting and cinematography actually sucked. There's ultimately only one scene that's even remotely interesting, and it was the long version of angry dead kid ghosts snarling at the protag. And there wasn't even any reason for it, it was just cheap spectacle.
5: Writing was terrible. What was the motivation for any of these kids to turn on their families? They couldn't even write well enough to establish that. It was : "Just coz." Fucking CORALINE even managed to at least figure that out.

I could go on but simply put, if you liked Sinister you don't like quality. I say "even" Coraline but at least Coraline was made by people who know how to tell a story. It was actually a decent movie, Sinister was pure shit. If you like sinister, what you're really saying is that you're just a kind of messed up person who likes cheap fake snuff films.
>>
>>17312722
Oregon
r
e
g
o
n
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.