[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does x believe that it's possible to teleport to other galaxies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Space_Space_planets_027475_.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Space_planets_027475_.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Does x believe that it's possible to teleport to other galaxies and/or universes?
>>
>>17312172
I've done it.
>>
>>17312180
If you dont mind me asking, what sort of places have you visited? And what comes into learning how to do this? Are there any risks that should be taken into account?
>>
>>17312234
The universe gives the ability freely but supposes no protections on your safe return. So long as you know why you do what you do, you can do it in an instant. I'd suggest NOT randomly turning off your universal protection right.
>>
with sufficient technology. sure.
>>
>>17312554
i feel an outer calling... i have tried to explain in other threads but it is too much for words... I am ready to do something but i don't know how to take the first step
>>
>>17312172
Why do people lie so much?
Anyway...
Teleport? How do you see that happening?
>>
Short Answer: Yes

Even the simplest of life forms can be transported to other planets, galaxies, and universes over eons. With enough technology humans and other advanced life forms can achieve these feats of travel in shorter times.

The simple way for single celled organisms and say Tardigrade to travel from one planet to another is when an occasional meteor hits a planet with said life with enough force to send a piece with this life flying out of said planets gravitational pull. This piece of rock ex cetera would fly across space until it is pulled into another planets gravitational pull and from here an evolutionary process according to what that life form needs to that planets resources. Continue this process and one specific life form can expand throughout an entire galaxy and the universe as a whole.

The latter would be of course through technological advances. Being able to withstand different levels of gravity, pressure, temperature, radiation, and other universal effects. We could one day build a space ship able to sustain these hard forces while transporting life throughout the galaxies.

We could also try to truly define how black holes work as some, unlike myself, believe that they could warp us from one side of the universe to another instantaneously. I personally believe they would take us, in the highly unlikely probability that we live, into another universe comprised of everything having being sucked into that specific black hole making a new time line within it.

No matter though it be natural causes, technological advances, or black holes thought I guarantee travel for life across the universe generally has happened, is happening, and will continue to. Hope I was of help.
>>
>>17312600
>i don't know how to take the first step
Then you're not ready to take the first step. Especially not with magic this expansive.
>>
>>17312180

Who hasn't?
>>
With astral travel maybe, but I haven't gone that far myself.

It feels terrifying to fly through the air above my house, so the idea of going further is too creepy for me right now.
>>
Cute.

Ask them.
>>
Science isn't advanced enough to know yet.
>>
>>17312940
Fucking thank you. I've been feeling like people wanted me to be ready for so long that I forgot that I wasn't even close to ready.
>>
>>17312615
They do it to satisfy themselves.
>>
>>17313844
>They
>words the Fae do never use
>>
Einstein-Rosen bridge
>>
>>17312709
>Hope I was of help
Absolutely, thanks for your response. I really appreciate it
>>
>>17312172
Bro, do you even Fringe?
>>
>>17312172
No because galazyies don't real. only earth is a planet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.