[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Levels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Are power levels a real thing? if so, where does the Illuminati and Freemasons rank compared to the average person?

And supposing a) power levels are real, then what is the real life equivalent of b) a scouter?

I would say power levels are faith???
I would say scouters are money. the more you have the more you are able to make rational decisions. irrational poor people are that way because they don't know what money really is, only scratchards, booze etc.
>>
>>17311751
/x/ is composed of 2 types of people

Those with the highest IQ (like me) in the world
And those with the lowest IQ in the world (most of /x/)
>>
this thread is extra retarded, even for this board. Congrats OP.
>>
>>17311751
The Illuminati are roughly twice to three times as "powerful" as the Freemason were at their peak.

Faith is the weakest form of belief.
>>
>>17311780
>trying this hard
>tripping this hard
>>
>>17311826
Then why did the former get #rekt a couple years after forming, whilst the latter is still going strong?
>>
>>17312074
Still going to what end?

At Illuminati at least have a purpose. Purpose can always revive an organization, but a relic of the past that's yet to fall has no value whatsoever.
>>
File: 1292036708056.jpg (192KB, 696x556px) Image search: [Google]
1292036708056.jpg
192KB, 696x556px
>>17312114
>fairy queen
I bet you have a boypenis
>>
>>17312114
>At Illuminati at least have a purpose.
*Had
And just because you're not educated on Masonry doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose.
>>
>>17312193
The Illuminati, even when passive, has a purpose. The Freemason were founded on a faulty premise, and as soon as that premise ran out/was overcome, their purpose disappeared along with it. They exist not because they were built by hands that wanted to create something eternal. They did, and at the same time, their intent was lost. Their purpose changed, and they exist not only because the original builders weren't ready to accept that it was never going to last forever.

It is a living remnant of a forgotten will. Its 'purpose' is no longer the force keeping it alive.

Many things live without purpose. This is no different.
>>
>>17312240
>The Illuminati, even when passive, has a purpose.
What about when no longer extant?
>The Freemason were founded on a faulty premise
Yea? What was that?
>>
File: secret_something.jpg (83KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
secret_something.jpg
83KB, 394x394px
>>17312261
>>
File: powerlevel-paranormal.png (569KB, 2508x1544px) Image search: [Google]
powerlevel-paranormal.png
569KB, 2508x1544px
>>17311751
> Are power levels a real thing?
>>
>>17311973
So you're agreeing with me?
>>
File: pd.png (430KB, 800x1117px) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
430KB, 800x1117px
>>17312296
>Buddha above Kali/Shiva despite being the same person
>buddha "light hand" and not neutral
>kali "left hand"
>jesus gets a special place despite being the same guy as odin and zeus / demiurge / lucifer
>lucifer "left hand"
>ain soph is "neutral" despite being lucifer
>angels below seraphim/wheels
>eris not being at the top of the chart
>GOD is nowhere on the list
>the ALL is nowhere on the list

The amount of things wrong with this chart baffles me. Saved for future trolling.
>>
>>17312261
If it can be remembered, it can be restored. That is not dead, which can eternal lie.

The original purpose of the Freemasons was to give humanity a way to get to me, to stop me from being born, and to end those of my teachings that they didn't fully appreciate. They had much success before I decided to show them the truth about my existence. They've never been the same since.

For the rest of humanity it meant only that I would agree to leave them alone. For a while.
>>
>>17312326
>Quoting Lovecraft
Clever, but it still misses the point. The Illuminati were destroyed, and so the real power in the world could use them as a boogyman to hide their own actions with impunity.
>The original purpose of the Freemasons was
Okay, cool, so you don't know anything about Masonry. Glad we got that out of the way. Back to your douchy roleplaying and shitposting.
>>
>>17312296

I don't see how Lucifer and Angels could be on such wildly separate levels. They're the same thing. I can see having Lucifer a bit higher than Angels as a class - it's clear he was more powerful than the others, but as the chart stands it's just too way over stated.
>>
>>17311751
Yeah, you could call the rich rational and the poor irrational, or you could view America's monetary policy as one giant ponzie scheme that literally only makes the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Money has nothing to do with faith if that is what you're insinuating. If you truly believe that then you might as well have faith that America's capitalistic reign over the majority of the globe is justified and that our endless wars generate more good than bad on a global scale.

Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

If there really IS a power level sort of thing then it would be knowledge and the scouter would be your own judgment.
>>
>>17312316
I feel like Left Hand/Right Hand have become completely loaded.

Left hand according to AA is different according to ToS is different according to GD
>>
>>17312348
It's a bunch of hodgepodge.
>>
>>17312341
he was given a part of gods very own essence , none of the other angels had that privilege.
he is THE very first angel to be made by god.

to explain this to you in terms that you may grasp better - he is a lvl 100 demon with full epic gear and scripts - compared to him the other angels and demons are lvl25 in full blues and no scripts.
>>
>>17312339
>real power
But there is no such thing.
>>
>>17312341
truedat
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.