[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: tc28w46.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
tc28w46.gif
2MB, 512x384px
/x/ I need your help. I know there's also just a shit ton of role-players on this board but get in here too why not. I live in an old, old house, dating back to the revolutionary war. It was near where George Washington camped out with his men during the very harsh winter and was a doctor's house, so there are lots of restless spirits here of dead soldiers. Most of the time they're pretty chill, but I've been feeling a very evil presence lately. As of recent I've been burning the white sage at both ends if you see what I'm saying. I'm looking for help protecting myself from this evil presence. Specifically amulets, stones, symbols, physical things I can use to protect myself would be nice. Spells and enchantments work too. Anything helps.
>>
I don't have much personal paranormal experience. I've heard kosher salt can form a barrier from certain entities and is useful for blocking off doors and windows, or in a small circle around oneself. I would also research prayers as demonic entities are said to react violently to them.

Good luck, God bless.
>>
>>17311412
Try communicating with them. Tell them Trump will make America great again.
>>
>>17311480
The only thing Trump would do is tell me to build a wall in front of my door
>>
>>17311412
What does this evil feel like?
>>
>>17311585
Hillary
>>
>>17311585
It feels like a burden, a terrible presence. Like when you get that feeling of weight on shoulders when you're terrified. Like there's a presence literally weighing on you. Or >>17311620
>>
>>17311639
What you feel is malice wrought about by guilt. The entity is a victim of severe cruelty.
>>
>>17311762
How can I expel the entity? I don't want to be overcome by it. Do I need to go to confessions or something? I don't feel particularly guilty about anything
>>
>>17311819
You won't be overcome by it unless you let yourself be overcome by it.

The entity is the one that feel guilt; all you did was sympathize with it. I, personally, would try to find a different place for it to stay, or else help it directly.
>>
>>17311978
How can I help it? Find out what it's guilty about?
>>
>>17312198
The emotion you described was one spawned by a being that's been wronged, and cruelly so.

It may well be beyond your power to help it. Find it another place to stay if you can't help it overcome the cruelty it has suffered.
>>
Now that we've discussed the paranormal aspect, OP may want to consider seeing a therapist to rule out depression and panic attacks.

Not saying it isn't a spirit, just saying this is effecting your health, cover all your bases. Dont just rely on the word of a namefag and a couple anonymous posters if its actually causing you hardship.
>>
>>17311412
it takes an expert to make you a fortification glyph, and good ones cost $$$$, morocco has the best
>>
>>17312274
thanks, I appreciate what you're saying
>>17312285
have anything less expensive?
>>
>>17312307
>have anything less expensive?
That poster is full of shit, some research into sigil magic, or honestly ANY magical practice will get you what youre after since everyone uses protection magic of some kind, anyone trying to sell you something like that is to be mistrusted instantly.
>>
>>17312335
not trying to pry but do you have any books you could recommend? I don't like just googling things, it feels like everything I can find online on the first page of google is just bullshit
>>
>>17312274
>this is effecting your health
I haven't seen the slightest indication of that.

You seriously need to grow some fucking humility before you CAUSE the very problem you're trying to "treat" with your rejection of the paranormal.
>>
>>17312362
Well I have no way of saying this that wont be offensive to some asshole on /x/ but the truth is, the books aren't any better. If it feels like bullshit to you, it is. I could recommend you a hundred books, but I mean you could just find those on amazon too, so does that make them bullshit?

Magic, and its efficacy is almost entirely up to the opinion and feeling of the one doing the work. For somebody out there, waving a chickenfoot and singing the star spangled banner while jumping on one foot is an effective protective spell. For someone else its going to be bullshit.

Magic is not a set of hidden special rules and cheat codes for the supernatural, it doesnt work that way.

Id recommend you look up what are common protective amulets or charms throughout cultures (particularly if you have a culture you specifically identify with) there's hundreds of thousands of them, you could spend your life collecting them all. Hands of Fatima, Ra's eye, god's eyes, crosses, brick dust, salt, theres a million ways, you need to find the one that resonates with you as being effective, thats your charm. Since I cant know what will resonate with you, I cannot direct you.
>>
>>17312382
I see you missed the part where I specifically did NOT dismiss the paranormal, and the part where OP thanked me.I'm not dismissing your beliefs, Im encouraging OP to look at both terrestrial medical explanations and supernatural ones. So calm your aching rectum.
>>
>>17312398
Thanks man this really speaks to me. There needs to be more people like you on /x/
>>
>>17312420
I disagree, I think /x/ needs more people like you.

General protective charms and spells thread now?
>>
DO NOT IN ANY WAY COMMUNICATE WITH THAT SPIRIT YOU WILL REGRET IT, YOU MIGHT THINK I'M JUST ANOTHER FUCKING INTERNET TROLL BUT I'M NOT, I'VE SEEN SHIT, BAD SHIT THAT NO NORMAL HUMAN SOUL COULD BEAR, JUST DON'T DO IT...FOR THE SAKE OF YOU AND ANYONE YOU LOVES SAFETY
>>
>>17312459
This.

also,>>17311412OP,

buy st.benedict medals/crucifixes with st.benedict's medal, have them blessed by a catholic priest, and hang them around the house. also have the house blessed.
>>
>>17312407
>terrestrial medical explanations
Yes, those CAUSE HARM. I'VE SEEN IT.
>>
>>17311412
find a priest who can do exorcisms of houses
>>
>>17312498
please calm yourself, you are not helping anyone and you look stupid. If you dont have a protective charm spell or idea, kindly go back to scribbling on your walls and screaming at the moon OP needs help not delusional ranting.
>>
>>17312503
I don't feel any harmful intent from the entity like everyone else is getting paranoid about. People talking from experience could as easily be talking about their irrational fear of squirrels for all I care.

What I DO know is that getting paranoid causes problems. Not health problems, not Schizophrenia, and not any of the things people think they need protection from, but it does cause very real harm to people.

It can, contrary to popular belief, hurt, to be "too" 'prepared.'
>>
>>17312595
since OPs described feelings can in fact be corrolated with real physical world conditions related to depression and stress, I suggested they take all possible causes into consideration. I never said anything about schizophrenia but that's an interesting projection you've just given us.
>>
>>17312610
>can in fact be corrolated with
I see you're gonna be a bitch about this. Let's hear it then.
>with real physical world conditions related to depression and stress
I don't see it, and you aren't a trained psychologist.

>I suggested they take all possible causes into consideration
That's not something people are normally capable of. That's the path to paranoia and insanity for most people. The idea of doing that *OVERWHELMS* the average person. What you're advocating for is the very form of social engineering that's caused such a spike in mental disorders in recent centuries.

"Just think of all possibilities," is something a fairy would say. You're really not doing better than the namefag ITT.
>>
>>17312772
>I see you're gonna be a bitch about this.
sick adhom bro.
> and you aren't a trained psychologist.
no, Im a depressive with an anxiety disorder and I know the symptoms first hand.

>That's not something people are normally capable of.
ok you caught me in a semantics tangle, good for you. I meant that it would not be a bad idea to consider seeing a medical professional as well as considering the supernatural possibilities.

I do not understand why you are so fucking opposed to OP getting all the help they can, supernatural or otherwise.

Im not saying OP is being haunted, Im not saying OP NEEDS therapy, Im saying that it would be in OPs best interest to check into as many possibilities as he can. The only person here whos hurting OP or sounds like an insane paranoiac is you friendo.
>>
>>17312800
Yeah, and I'm a Schizo, tried and true. I know well how this shit affects people because we all that the same basic symptoms. All I'm saying is that paranoia does NOT help anyone, not even the afflicted.

I'm also saying that OP hasn't shown the slightest indication of any mental disorder of any kind.
>>
>>17312876
>we all have
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.