[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ Im going down the rabbit hole here, I spent some time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: rudolf_steiner.jpg (33KB, 483x322px) Image search: [Google]
rudolf_steiner.jpg
33KB, 483x322px
So /x/ Im going down the rabbit hole here, I spent some time at a Waldorf school during high school and having people that referred to the program in some reference to the occult. I began to research the schools founder Rudolf Steiner (pic related) was obviously among the Rosicrucian Order and wrote alot about a spirtual science that combined the old knowledge and secrets of ancient civilizations with modern science. He was invited to join the masons at a high level but had a supposed dis-trust of them as he learned they threatened this "spirtual science". im just scratching the surface here but im obsessed with finding out more about the Rosicrucian Order and specifically how it connects to the georgia guide stones. My belief is that who ever erected the stones were also among the order and followed the likes of Steiner, Christian Rosenkreuz and other unknown members dating back to the early 13th century. I see that /x/ have very little on the topic and I would like to see what you all might contribute and discuss. Ill do my best to answer any questions theres plenty of information/disinformation as it is perhaps the greatest modern secret society.
>>
File: rosacruz.jpg (77KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
rosacruz.jpg
77KB, 500x250px
Steiner Archive of knowledge and writings about the Rosicrucian Order and its founder Christian Rosenkreuz.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA099/English/RSP1966/TheRos_index.html

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA130/English/RSP1950/ChRose_index.html

Pretty Spooky stuff considering i went to the school.
>>
"During the Renaissance, Europe gathers all the esoteric heritage that comes from antiquity. Alchemy, Kabbalah, astrology and magic known a great development, whose culmination is marked by Rosicrucianism of the seventeenth century. This century is also prey to a real moral crisis. Indeed, the progress of science shakes the foundations of the Christian West and religion lose some of its authority. Some are so pleased to dream of a Great Reform combine esotericism, religion and science, to bring humanity into an era of happiness, brotherhood and peace. These ideas crystallized around the Rosicrucian movement, whose manifestos are read by all thinkers of Europe. In the eighteenth century, Freemasonry in England gets these ideas Reform."

source: http://www.freemasonletter.com/christian-rosenkreutz

The theory that im building is that what ever "powers that be" are leading society to its destruction for the greater good to rebuild humanity into "the age of reason" which we are all participate in and is inevitable
>>
I think there are only a handful of powerful esoteric strands, popping up under various umbrella terms and organizations. Basically all roads lead to Rome etc. (but not all?)

Your overall theory is probably not wrong, but I don't know about the "hidden masters" engineering catastrophes etc ,and bringing abotu the downfall of society. More of a struggle of good vs evil on all levels. Without "good" esoteric work humanity had been down the tubes much worse and faster, who knows.
>>
>>17310303
skull n bones, bohemian grove, masons and other individual groups with a mass leader all with one goal whether they know it or not. you could even consider the waldorf school it has a more positive front but the base of it is still the same.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.