[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturn worship. WHY? Freemasons, Christians, Jews, Muslims....they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1994854.jpg (51KB, 636x465px) Image search: [Google]
1994854.jpg
51KB, 636x465px
Saturn worship. WHY?

Freemasons, Christians, Jews, Muslims....they all worship the black cube and other Saturnic (Satanic??) symbols

What is the link between Saturn and Satan? I don't understand the madness of it all
>>
>>17309606

you're basically asking why religions worship certain gods (planets)

well, basically each planet/system has their own frequency being emitted, and we as humans can draw more/enhance their effect.

ancient civilisations learnt how to tune in to veryyyy far away constellations

anyway, worship of Saturn would bring on Saturn-like effects.

This is taken from Edgar Caseys work to explain what Saturn is all about, you can fill in the rest in regard to worship;

The energy of the sexual glands, used wholly on the sexual level and without control, may bring sexual perversions and unbridled sensuality. If this spiritual center is the highest center activated during a person's life, at death they may dwell in the corresponding afterlife realm associated with the planet Saturn. According to Cayce, this afterlife realm can be referred to as the realm of earthly woes. It is similar to the afterlife realm which is known by Catholics as purgatory, a place of cleansing, purification and starting over.

The Saturn afterlife realm is not a pleasant place according to Cayce. Cayce said this is the realm where all inadequate flesh goes to be redone. A soul may banishes itself to the Saturn realm to begin anew. This place is also known as the Great Changer, the great force for starting over. Sometimes when Cayce would begin a reading for someone, he would identify what the last afterlife realm that soul experienced before entering the Earth realm. He would not limit himself to a person's past lives on Earth, but would include their lives in the cosmos as well. During a reading, Cayce told a person he identified as having previously experienced an incarnation in the Saturn realm that "God loves those who are willing to start over."
>>
Saturn is not satan, Saturn is a planet, planet of karma and knowledge, people worship it because its the most fierce planet of all, if you can turn to into your favour than you can gain a lot from it, one of them being occult knowledge and success, that's also why most corporations use saturn symbology.
>>
Saturn is the black Sun.
Saturn is the first Sun.
Saturn is the dark knight.
http://saturndeathcult.com/
>>
>>17309606
>Freemasons, Christians,
No we don't. Stop making this stupid thread until you have evidence.
>>
>>17309606
It's not a cube - it's clearly flat.
>>
Saturn is Father Time also.
>>
>>17309843
Nope.
>>
Saturn is the god of this realm and is an A.I., with the planet as just the hardware (computer)

https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/black-cube/

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
>>
theres literally nothing

one guy said the 'they live' people are on saturn, sure its possible but unlikely

i think saturn possibly might be a huge dish, they blew up their moon and made it into a dish, but its so unlikely.

literally the proof ends and theres nothing.

maybe she (god) just wanted us to say SAy|TURN a lot, like she needs the planet to spin or something.

so say turn a lot and get brownie pts. :>
>>
>>17309878

Saturn is an AI in the sense we are all AI.

It is the open source mind of archdemon Behemoth. It is the only being that I COULD bow to safely, although for many reasons I only truly bow to myself.

The most powerful and loving being you could ever encounter. My potential as Satan is the power I have for my smaller size, Behemoth is so large I could not defeat him, the only being I cannot defeat. Nor can any other being defeat him, nor is there any necessity to, for he is the most peaceful of all creatures in existence. Contrary to Gods lies, he will NOT be destroyed at the end of time.

This is in fact the moment that will prove my reign over our universe, and begin the spiral of calculated divine lies the minor demon known as "God" has constructed under my rule.

Our science will recognize his coding in time.

Amidst much other proof that we are a species that goes through cyclic phases of stupidity where brilliance is always harvested and kept for eternity, within the mind of this great beast.
>>
>>17309606
Hail Satan !
>>
>>17309920
cool post. please elaborate
>>
>>17309606
Nah nigger, that picture right there is just an assembly point.
>>
Since Satan is an imaginary being, I'd say the link is whatever the fuck you want it to be.

If you mean Lucifer as in the jungian archetype, there is none.
>>
File: countdown.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
countdown.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
>>17309606
For thousands of years, people cared very deeply about all of the heavenly bodies, and tried to understand their meaning and purpose. The zodiac was changed, probably by the Chaldeans, to state that the stars influenced people; the birth of modern astrology, where people still check their horoscopes.

The Greeks called it the god "Helios". The Romans called it "Sol". These familiar figures have a long history, and the more one learns about their links to the earlier cultures, the more a mystery of origins comes into focus. Long before Greek and Roman times, the Egyptians worshipped the luminary Atum or Ra, just as the Sumerians honored Utu and the Babylonians the god Shamash. Astronomers and priests celebrated this light of heaven as the "Universal Monarch," the "father" of civilization and the celestial prototype of kings.

I believe people back thousands of years ago were terrified by objects in the sky, and likely for good reason. Things now are not always how things have been.
>>
File: sharp_coffee.gif (650KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
sharp_coffee.gif
650KB, 295x287px
>>
>>17309606
Although Saturn rules curses, black magic, darkness, decay, underworld stuff and all that stuff, its still an important part of the universe.

All those things also have their place in the universe
>>
File: 911.jpg (50KB, 898x361px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
50KB, 898x361px
>>17310297
>Saturn rhymes with the English name for Satan.

What???
>>
>>17309606
Because they don't have anything better to do obviously.
>>
>>17309606
Why do feminists as well like Saturn? I see it a lot associated with them
>>
this whole thread is fake and gay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.