[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Non-paranormal things that scare you >Homeless civilizations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 48

File: 1447502059636.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447502059636.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
ITT: Non-paranormal things that scare you

>Homeless civilizations in the woods
>>
are they real things
>>
What exactly is scary about that?
>>
>>17307902
I live near seattle and this is a very real thing. They have huuuuuge camps and settlements just overflowing with tents tarps and trash. The trash can pile up very high and the surrounding area is just plaqued with crime and violent bums.
>>
snap oversteer
>>
Artificial superintelligence gone awol.

I think were barking up the wrong tree trying to build things smarter than we are before improving our own intelligence.
>>
>>17307902

>losing job
>looking for a job
>being turned down looking for a job
>>
>>17309694
We can't do things to improve our own intelligence because the conservatives would throw a fucking fit like the finger painters they are. At least in this country. But you tell the public you've built an advanced AI that bombs other countries and watch the support pour forth.
>>
>>17309706
Well that's one way to look at it, but they would have to support it if it helped solve medical/mental illnesses...
>>
>>17307902
I have a community like near my home town we call it little mexico although its in eastern europe.
>>
>>17309712
like that*
>>
Those are called animals
>>
Homeless people.

If I was homeless for a long time I would commit a crime. I'd end up in prison with a roof over my head and food. I'm always worried I'll offend a homeless person somehow and they decide to beat me up or something because they have nothing to lose.

Doesn't help that my dad hates the homeless and tells them to fuck off if they talk to him
>>
>>17309712
Know how I know you're Polish? You can't type straight and think Russia is "little".
>>
dumb frog poster
>>
>>17309734
I'd rather be dead than homeless or in jail.
>>
File: 1453579643761.jpg (84KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1453579643761.jpg
84KB, 575x575px
planet x will bombard the shit out of earth
>>
Bills.
Trusting others
Human nature
Talking on the telephone
>>
Book burnings got so much more boring with the internet. It's scary how peacefully information just disappears.
>>
>>17309706
>We can't do things to improve our own intelligence because the conservatives would throw a fucking fit like the finger painters they are.
And of course, some moronic poster from America decided to shoehorn politics into it.
>>
>>17309567
What is scary about clowns?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1G0v1JCCIA
Nothing, some people are just scared of things.
>>
>>17309656
I hope my aw11 doesn't kill me
>>
>>17307902
So Hoovervilles?
>>
File: 1419702851472.gif (2MB, 307x155px) Image search: [Google]
1419702851472.gif
2MB, 307x155px
>>17309656
Under-rated

But yeah, I like cars too.
>>
>>17307902
When I was 10, we used to go play in the woods near my neighborhood. eventually we started noticing shaks and tents popping up way back there. We started calling it "niggerville"
Yes, 10 year olds were calling a place niggerville, this is what its like growing up in Georgia. Anyway, we get spooked by the settlement, but get braver and braver. one night we were playing manhunt and decided to check out niggerville. its completly abandoned, we find remains of food, campfires, etc. A shack was made out of pieces of steel roof and plywood, we knock it down for lulz. after we finish that, we're all laughing and shit, then we hear a guy holler out to us from far away.
>oh shit its niggerville police
We run away.

20 years later, I visited that spot. Its all been cleared and the neighborhood now covers the old woods.
Tfw you wish niggerville would still be there.
>>
Geisterzug
>>
>>17309694

L-l-l-l-look at you, h-h-hackerrrrrr....
>>
>>17309793
>information just disappears.
Examples?
>>
File: 1390617942252.jpg (2MB, 1500x955px) Image search: [Google]
1390617942252.jpg
2MB, 1500x955px
People.

There are so many shitty things in this world, but the biggest looming threat in the lives of each and every person is what another person or group of people could do to them. We even like to turn this into our own little way of being cunts, pointing fingers at the "bad people" and doing our part to make their lives hell under the justification that they could do it too. Even me now saying that people are pricks is a dickish thing to do, the awfulness towards humans spawned by human existence never ends.

If there are good people out there who wouldn't betray or judge someone in a heartbeat if the circumstances simply flipped in their favor then bless them. Even if they have to put effort into doing so.
>>
>>17309696
MAKE IT STOOOP!
>>
File: BBHmerger1.png (3MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BBHmerger1.png
3MB, 1200x1200px
Fucking black holes. Just thinking about them makes me spooked.
>>
>>17307902
I grew up in the desert, and we had that quite a bit near hiking trails. Dudes would find caves in the mountains or little valley areas and set camp. I was hiking alone off trail one time and this dude was sitting at the edge of cave with a full grown German Shepherd,just stating at me. I thought I was going to die.
>>
death scares the shit out of me (literally)
>>
>>17309567
Rampant drug use and poverty, obviously, which almost inherently leads to hostile behavior to other humans, like wanting to mug you for money and items to get more drugs and things they want
Did I have to explain that or are you really a dolt
Obviously not all homeless people are bad people, I'm just saying in general
>>
>>17310479
Honestly it makes sense that they would hide away in the woods when society views them like this. Given the attitude they actually get for trying to even look for help, or even just the attitude towards them in general for just existing as an "inconvienient eyesore" for those in better circumstances, there isn't much for them to stick around for. I get that your average normie tries to rationalize everything they don't understand through hatred or fear but this is literally soccor-mom level paranoia.

More than anything I'd just feel sorry for them. How you can feel actually afraid of people in such a pitiable state is beyond me.
>>
>>17310542
>lives in a safe suburb
>>
>>17309734
I always thought that making a thieves guild out of the homeless (the somewhat normal homeless as least) would be very interesting. Nothing to lose, everything to gain, and they already want to take things for free.

I think your dad and I would get along. I told a homeless lady to go fuck herself last month. It was probably wrong but felt so good. I aint even rich though.
>>
File: cool kids banner.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cool kids banner.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>17310791
Damn son, that's pretty badass. Is your "guild" going to be called the "dark brotherhood" too?

I wish I was as cool as you.
>>
>>17310542
They ARE an inconvenient eyesore.

I work in an area with many homeless people around. Every single one I've seen (i see 3-4 daily. Some regulars, some ive never seen before) has been completely fucking insane.

There is no helping those people, they just need to be trucked off somewhere. I'd say send them to the woods, but they wreck havoc on the ecosystems and wildlife. Maybe africa?
>>
>>17309734
>>17310791
I was homeless for a long time, AMA. From my experiences, they are useless. While I was out looking for work, they would just bum around and get wasted. I never want to go through that shit again.
The only non paranormal thing that scares me is how retarded the world is becoming. Everyone thinks with their feelings instead of using logic and common sense.
>>
>>17310806
The thieves guild and dark brotherhood are separate entities you fucking casual.
>>
File: crying woman.jpg (132KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
crying woman.jpg
132KB, 400x400px
>>17310811
>why isn't the world suited to MY preferences? seeing homeless people hurts my feelings and aren't pretty, they should all just be shipped away!

These people are a product of your society, they also have lives of their own, they didn't just crawl out of the ground to annoy you. Generalizing them and doing your best to demonize them so you can justify acting all upset when these people you don't even know "inconvenience" you with their presence is pathetic, might as well write a tumblr blog about how homeless people trigger you.
>>
>>17310818
a badass AND a nerd!
I bet you get all the girls :)
>>
>>17310391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>17310859
>why wont people just spend more time with unpredicable people covered in their own shit swearing at themselves? We made them this way! They can change!

Libcuck detected. I don't have a problem helping people who at least find a hose and cheap but clean clothes to wear. I will not however spend a second of my time trying to help the unhelpable psychopaths that shuffle down the street asking for change. Those people are a result of buttmad bleeding hearts who thought they could shut down insane asylums without any consequences.
>>
>>17310439
don't think about them then. problem solved.
>>
>>17307902
My dog barking at the nothing.
It's usually rats or cats, and i know that, but still makes me go nuts.
>>
>>17310859
Not the anon you're replying to. Former homeless dude from the other post. Most of them want to be there. I worked my ass off to get off the streets so I hate bums. Some faggot came up to me with a sob story the other day while I was on a break at work. Told him that i didn't have anything for him. My work had a "now hiring" sign up right behind him. I could have gotten him a job that day but he didn't want one.
>>
>>17307902
>human hunters active in national parks

>violent home invasions since 1 out of 5 homes will be invaded (8,000 per day) according to the Department of Justice and 38% of assaults and 60% of rapes occur during these home invasions

>dying in a car crash ever since an associate of mine looked at her phone for a matter of seconds and crashed, was pinned by her steering wheel, car caught fire, guy trying to get her out had to bail, and she slowly burned to death in front of everyone as they cried

>my local police force of about a dozen officers because they were running a prostitution ring and murdered a couple of witnesses. They also pressed a gun to my friend's head once and asked him if he wanted to die. They also pulled guns on my local gun shop clerk for making a joke about a dead body in the back and asked him if he feels funny now. Also witnessed them screaming at my mail lady. They are just dicks in general.

>Not getting the promotion at work since there is pressure on me to get the promotion from my family, my g/f, and upper management. Literally from everyone, everywhere I go 24/7.

>The people I love, dying

>internal bleeding (idk why)

>relating with others in general
>>
>>17310895
>everyone who says something I disagree with is part of an enemy political faction

Here we go with more generalizations. I'm not saying that shitty homeless people don't exist, but generalizing like a faggot doesn't prove anything but your own limits. A lot of them are also the result of more than just laziness, for example a lot of them are also the result of pampered twats who live in a bubble and view human life as an inconvenient monopoly. It's also not so simple as just summoning up an address or some clean clothes, you need money for that shit and you need that shit to make proper money.

>>17310903
Cool, so for how long were you homeless, how did you become homeless, where were you homeless and did you have any outside lifeline that you couldn't have made it out of homelessness without? Not everywhere in the world offers jobs out like candy, especially if you don't have an address.
>>
>>17310935
is anything being done about the police force thing?
>>
>>17310959
Not really. I live in a small city of only a few thousand, however it's attached to a city of about 300,000. Basically it's a small piece of shit community run by a few lazy politicians that don't care.
>>
>>17310954
About 10 years. I would work shitty jobs to stay alive. Not everywhere offers jobs but finding a job is a job in itself. I just never gave up. I had no outside help. Got food stamps for a little while when i was really starving and would have died without it. I was in California. I became homeless because I was young, dumb and hung out with shitty people that I thought were friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x327px
>>
>>17310980
that's crazy. like the plot of a film in a way.
>>
>>17310954
Okay im sorry.

>I see 100 shitbag homeless people, but since there might be a few that aren't, I should hold out for that small percentage.

I said find a hose not a house. Most businesses have spigots around back, and Most houses are empty during the day. Its risky, but i wont go weeks without a shower and expect people to want to be around me.

Clothes are not expensive. I can do some minor labor for somebody and make 20-50 dollars and turn that into a shirt, jeans, and socks. Washing them at a laundromat is also cheap. Im not talking any major work, im saying that I would flip signs or hang flyers. Both require no background, are usually paid cash on completion, and are plentiful.

I don't see how peoples mental deficiemcy to do these very simple basics fucking things is my problem or anybodies in general.

I have a hard time not generalizing when the vast vast majority of homeless I see on a daily basis are the parasites I have described.
>>
>>17310870
This is 4chan, not your fucking high school.
>>
>>17310998
It is almost uncanny to a lot of country noir stories. It's as if they read the books and watched the movies and chose to be the villians. I remember this one time a Crip from the adjoining city was stabbed to death in the grocery store parking lot up the street from my house and they let him bleed to death, claiming to not know if he was laying in their jurisdiction or not since it was so close to the line (he was on our side). I can't remember the exact details in the news article but it basically stated that they argued with someone until the guy died. Can't say for certain they did it on purpose, but, if you're from here you know they did. I found it astounding that in a life or death situation they could even argue something like that and get away with it so easily.
>>
>>17311031
srry, did I disturb your sekrit dark thieves of winterhold club? please don't hurt me!
>>
>>17309565
Yes. They often house paranormal things like witches and vampires though.
>>
I'm scared of an old woman who sometimes appears in my dreams. I get a sense of dread before I sleep and that's when I know she will show up. First few times I was just literally petrified, waking up unable to move in pure fear. Then I decided I needed to do something about her so would force myself to laugh at her which helped somewhat. I live completely alone now which I hate and last night there was a man instead of a woman. He was shouting into my face and out of shock I just shouted back. He looked like that zombie guy at the end of I am Legend a bit except he had a beard. It's shit because I know they aren't real and are just dreams but I can't control it and can't stop the fear. Oh and I am about to sleep too.
>>
>>17311037
yeah, where there's power there's corruption, and cops have their little piece of power. horrible little shitshow of a pd they're running there. assholes. everyone who joins up gets stained quickly I'm sure or knows they'll get worse. anonymously tip off the fbi anon, seriously.
>>
>>17311061
Maybe I should tip them off. I would love to see that whole department get cleansed.
>>
>>17310990

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 1397198109332.jpg (408KB, 4950x2979px) Image search: [Google]
1397198109332.jpg
408KB, 4950x2979px
>>17311054

Isn't that a hag or a 'mare' or whatever they call them? These sound like dream/sleep terror archetypes
>>
File: 4801.jpg (47KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
4801.jpg
47KB, 740x493px
Being gunned by strangers while visiting a foreign country
>>
File: LOST.png (205KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
LOST.png
205KB, 571x547px
>>17311129
>>17311129
>>
>>17310005
>>>oh shit it's the niggerville police
audibly laughed
>>
File: SHODAN.jpg (58KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
SHODAN.jpg
58KB, 500x313px
>>17310287
A p-p-pathetic c-crrreature of m-m-meat and b-bone, p-panting and sweating as you r-run through my c-c-corridorrssss
>>
>>17311188
Dubs don't lie. Me too.
>>
>>17307902
There is always something worse.
A spanish place of people who attempt to make people believe that they are pregnant because of an astral sexual projection...
www.otherkin-hispano.org I... I.. really can't believe it. It's scarier than the homeless civilizations.
>>
>>17310990
>>>/d/
>>
>>17309741

I've been homeless before. It's not that bad if you do it by choice and have some useful skills. There's a difference between a hobo and a bum
>>
>>17311252
I have had a taste of homeless, and it was kinda cool.
>>
>>17309696
The horror is real.
>>
My grandmother passed away recently. Seeing a once proud woman beg me not to let her die was hard to stomach, and has made me reconsider how terrifying death might be.
>>
Schizophrenic homeless people
>>
>>17307902
Somebody breaking into my house and raping/killing my mother while I sleep
>>
>>17311349
your no fun. Vietnam vets are kinda scary though. I don't think I have met one with all his marbles yet.
>>
>>17311365
Pussy.
>>
>>17307902
Wet feet.

*shudder*
>>
File: allOFage.jpg (149KB, 785x765px) Image search: [Google]
allOFage.jpg
149KB, 785x765px
>>17311365
>Somebody breaking into my house and raping/killing my mother while I sleep

Anon wants to be awake so he can watch.
>>
Wasps, hornets, and bees. Fuckers are the spawns of satan. Don't give me that shit that "Oh, their important to the ecosystem". HOW IS SOMETHING THAT'S OUT TO KILL YOU IMPORTANT TO ANYTHING?!
>>
>>17311378
>Vietnam vets are kinda scary though.

I hope you know anyone younger than 60 that says they anything to with that war is lying to you.
>>
>>17311378
I'm asian and every Vietnam vet I've ever met was super nice to me. My boss is actually a Vietnam vet and talks about wanting to see me get promoted through the company. Good guy. I can honestly say I've never met a crazy one.
>>
>>17311403

You're just lucky then, although you can never be certain. Give it time: He'll be sharpening his jungle machete and cursing your name under his breath soon enough.
>>
>>17311334
Anon that is the saddest thing I've heard in a while.
>>
File: thebootMcnugget.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
thebootMcnugget.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
>>17307902
>>
>>17310859
Look, anon, I won't deny that homeless people do need help, but from a statistical standpoint, they exhibit much higher rates of drug addiction and mental illness. Withdrawal from certain drugs can drive a person to do terrible things. So can mental illness. I'm not saying that they don't deserve help, but say for example that you're the average person, and a homeless community starts forming in the woods near your home. You're not a government official; you don't have the power to raise taxes and implement programs to help these people. All you can do is worry that your child will get mugged playing in the yard. I get that they deserve to be treated like people, but there is idealism and there is realism.
>>
>>17311403
maybe I was unlucky then. I can live with that.
>>
>>17311498
there is pretending a homeless army lives in the woods. And theirs really the homeless guy who yells at the sun. Take care but don't embellish. I guess if you have to call someone, well you do.
>>
>>17309653
I've read news about some homeless shoot-out, 3 dead, some stabbed. Scary shit, as it almost went completely under the radar.
>>
>>17311569
I still get the feeling you don't go outside. why is that? All the homeless I have seen where on a bench drooling, our holding a sign. Thats all the experience I have.
>>
>>17311569
Not that anon, but it happened in a homeless encampment in Seattle known as "The Jungle". A mother was living in the encampment with her three sons aged 13, 16, and 17. Some guys owed their mother $500 so they went to collect. Shot two dead and wounded three others. They stole heroin and cash from them. Seattle has over 10,000 homeless people sprawled across 130+ encampments. The jungle has had everything from rapes and murders, to being a dumping ground for serial killers. There aren't very many pictures of the inside. You can imagine why.
>>
>>17311569
>I've read news about some homeless shoot-out, 3 dead, some stabbed.

This makes no sense on a couple of levels.
1) 3 dead, SOME stabbed. Some is more than one so really it's two stabbed, one shot. Odd shoot-out
2) Despite /x/'s fear of hobos, the homeless don't have guns. Because as soon as a crack head gets a gun THEY SELL IT. They want money, they don't have their shit together enough to pull off a robbery, and they can't really rob each other there in the hobo jungle. "Yo, fork over that empty plastic bag!!"
>>
>>17310990
kek
>>
>>17311155
same, is she real?
>>
>>17311587
I've had a homeless guy pull a needle on me before. He asked me for cash, so I took out a couple of ones and he pulled a syringe out of his pocket and demanded the rest. Tossed my wallet and ran like hell. Maybe you don't get outside enough, either.
>>
well I have worked on the streets for fifteen years and haven't seen shit. If it goes on it's pretty rare.
>>
>>17307902
>all these pussy beta white fags scared 9f let dark rooms

Truly a mustard race
>>
>>17307902
>non-paranormal

And this thread is still up... why?
>>
File: notsure_2.jpg (153KB, 959x1138px) Image search: [Google]
notsure_2.jpg
153KB, 959x1138px
>>17311615
>he pulled a syringe out of his pocket and demanded the rest. Tossed my wallet and ran like hell.

This has to be a joke or you're the biggest wimp alive. Fuck, that's pathetic.

Too long on 4chan? Can't tell anymore?
>>
>>17311645
You realize that one prick of that needle and you could die right?
>>
>>17311666

I'm going with troll. You'd have to be the biggest panty-waist that ever lived to believe that.
>>
File: 1432990724912.jpg (48KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1432990724912.jpg
48KB, 722x349px
My life perspectives
>>
>>17311666
ok satan, well all I can talk is to my own experience. I haven't seen shit. Are you a woman?
>>
>>17311678
Everyone see this anon? Look how retarded he is.
>>
>>17311645
>>17311678
>>17311691
>not realizing the dangers of a contaminated needle

I'm amazed anyone is this stupid.
>>
File: 1431966800739.gif (1MB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1431966800739.gif
1MB, 300x282px
>>17311666

In related news all the world's armies threw away all their guns once Anon revealed you can kill a person by poking them once with a dirty needle.
>>
>>17311709
>trolling this weak
>implying I didn't already rescind my NRA membership and gave all my guns to Moms Demand Action for immediate disposal once I realized the dangers of dirty needles
>>
>>17311700
idk shit happens. carry a gun and shot the guy next time. lifes a bitch.
>>
File: oh_my.jpg (29KB, 412x559px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my.jpg
29KB, 412x559px
>>17311709

The world awoke in shock this morning to find all the doctors, nurses, EMTs, insulin users, in fact damn near anyone that got close to a hypodermic needle ever had died over night -- because one poke and BAM!!! You're dead!!!!!
>>
>>17311717
in the leg of course.
>>
>>17311720
>not center mass

The leg is the hardest part to hit. It's a skinny limb that's moving around frantically in the moment and unlike in movies, it won't immediately stop a threat. Also, shooting someone in the leg will kill them as well.

>what is femoral artery

Ain't a movie nigga. Always aim center mass. If you have to shoot, it's already a life or death scenario. Don't pull a trigger otherwise.
>>
>>17311636
because your mom sucked everyone's dick last night
>>
>>17311733
well kill the guy if you want to I guess. lol. I'm shooting him in the limbs till he fucks off.
>>
>>17311718
the point -------------

your head <-------------

are you seriously this fucking stupid? hypodermic needles don't kill you. HIV-infected hypodermic needles kill you. go to your local junkie park or alley and walk through it barefoot if you're such a fucking tough guy.
>>
>>17311743
Better be some Navy Seal tier motherfucker to be able to hit a frantic limb beyond 5 meters with a handgun. Moving your shirt-tail, gripping the gun, ripping from the holster, drawing/thrusting the gun forward, aligning the sights, and hitting a skinny limb that's moving every goddamn way isn't something I'd put my life on the line for. The 21 foot rule is pretty fucking valid.
>>
>>17311765
Anon doubles down on the stupid.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/hiv-needle-stick

"...needlestick injuries where HIV-infected blood is known to be present, the chance of HIV transmission is estimated to be between 0.3 and 0.45 percent. "

Faggoty anon gave up his wallet over just the maybe threat of that.

Fuck, you're putting up more of a fight over this dumb topic than you did to save your wallet.
>>
>>17311778
i'm not that anon, but if you like those odds, let's see you take a barefoot stroll through your local hypo-strewn alley. you won't. we all know it. and you wouldn't get into it with a hypo-wielding dude either unless you were packing something. and we all know it. so seriously, just shut the fuck up. who are you trying to impress, you clown?
>>
>>17311800
>you wouldn't get into it with a hypo-wielding dude either unless you were packing something.

You're such a loser. A needle is all it takes for you to give it up. Fuck, I don't know any girls that wimpy. Sucks to be you. Live in fear pencil-neck. Amazing.
>>
>>17311814
yeah, right. we've got a tough guy here.

i've been shot at before. can you say the same. no. i fear nothing. but a dude who's got the drop on you with a hypo and you don't know if it's infected? forget about it. stop trying to act like a tough guy on the internet. you're a fucking moron. no one's buying your shit.
>>
File: 1397323056073.jpg (169KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1397323056073.jpg
169KB, 1280x850px
>>17311840
>i've been shot at before.

yeah yeah yeah
>>
>>17311840
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>17311840

Your words are like a needle.... AHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!
RUN AWAY!!!!

needle no no no no no no

A NEEDLE!!!
>>
>>17311840

Anon, you need to start a national campaign to rid the world of needles. Only then can we hope to end death. It's up to you.
>>
>>17310990
>When ur high af but the squad helps you get laid
>>
>>17310895
Reagan shut down most of the insane asylums in the US. If anything, conservatards are to blame.
>>
this is some entertaining shi.
>>
>>17311895

If you really think that's a problem how come Democratic presidents haven't brought the 'insane asylums' back?? Let me guess, The Bad Guys won't let them!! Oh no! It's all someone else's fault!!!
>>
>>17311645
Yeah riight? Aids never killed anyone. Huhuhuh
>>
Literally every aboriginal that didnt figure out farming
>>
>>17311917

See: >>17311778
>>
>Non-paranormal things that scare you

Needles are way scary. Way scary.
>>
>>17311958
>Needles are way scary. Way scary.

I hear you. They can make little holes in your skin. <SHUDDER> That's just not right.
>>
>>17311908
Because it's not entirely up to the president you unbelievable retard. Clinton had a republican congress and Obama was busy with Obamacare and THEN a republican congress. Jesus, you are the stupidest mother fucker in the thread.
>>
>>17312126
It is written that the LORD says "love ye one another as I have loved you"
>>
File: 1445005074276.png (87KB, 235x243px) Image search: [Google]
1445005074276.png
87KB, 235x243px
Claymation.
Not the professional claymation, like Laika or the guys behind Robot Chicken, but that ugly, dirty kind like Takena or Lee Hardcastle, look them up on YouTube. Shit has made me lose sleep at night.

There's something so unnatural and fidgety about their movement, it just freaks me the fuck out. Doesn't help that amateur claymation usually involves horror.

Like this
https://youtu.be/_NT2ZiPIukw
I know this might not spook anyone else, but shit like this gives me genuine panic attacks.
>>
I'm afraid of boobs. Like, If I look at them long enough, they'll absorb me like some kind of beast.
>>
Seeing a beautiful but petrified young lady throw herself off of a hotel roof in Dublin in the late 1990's as a kid.

I happened to be on a roof garden at that time, she was running from someone or something and the area she jumped off was about ten feet higher than the roof garden. She looked at me for a brief moment, it was just me and my cousin playing up there.

Two well dressed men ran up she threw herself back when she saw them. They just as quickly vanished from sight while my young mind tried to comprehend what the hell went on.

It was very secretive too the whole clean-up. Rumour has it she was royalty related to the British Crown.
>>
>>17307902
-Knock Knock
who is there?
-Cylinder 4
>>
>>17307902
Great white sharks
>>
>>17312163
>Takena
Muh nigga.

For those who've never seen his stuff, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-tNXxTRBA
>>
>>17311598
Just moved up to Redmond in October, working down in North Bend, and this explains why I see so many god damn hobos everywhere.
>>
My own existance
>>
>>17307902
some of the old bumpers from adult swim used to honestly scare the piss out of me as a kid. That and old logos at the end of VHS tapes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavfoSiVT_g
>>
File: resize.jpg (32KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
32KB, 600x360px
>>17307902
>>
Spics
>>
>>17311041
I hate being 30+ on 4chan sometimes.
>>
>>17309807>>17309807

As an American myself, I accept that he is a totally inculcated plebeian. It's like listening to senile geriatrics talk after Sunday Service.
>>
Commitment.
>>
>>17313000
I hate it all the time.
Nice trips btw.
>>
mole men....they plot against the surface world.
>>
>>17307902
symmetrical rooms
fuck that shit
>>
motherfucking nuclear war
scares me more than anything else
>>
>>17313000
>being 30+ on 4chan

You should hate your life if thats the case
>>
>>17313111
What about a room full of mirrors?
>>
>>17310302
How can I give you information that has disappeared? It doesn't exist enymoer.
>>
>>17313171
Example of information gone missing that you know has gone missing, of course.
>>
>>17312972
You think Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are spics?
>>
>>17313133
especially a room full of mirrors
>>
>>17313199
I'll save that for later, then.
>>
>>17310859
>SJW detected
>>
>>17311188
>>17310005
This is better than Hemingway
>>
>>17310811
That number is not very high. In my area is is rare to see only 4 beggars. usually you can see campsites during anything warm during the winter, and a hobo on every highway exit. they're fucking everywhere.
>>
File: 1453123104469.jpg (227KB, 667x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1453123104469.jpg
227KB, 667x1500px
>>17313180
I'm not that anon, but the video for these stills is missing.

I saw the original video some time ago, even posted it to /x/. There are a few similar obvious fakes out there, but if the video doesn't match these stills, it's not it.
>>
>>17309565
There's one behind the Target where I live, so yeah.
>>
Trying to sleep at night with corners that lead down a hallway. For whatever reason I always have this feeling something is lurking on the other side and is just waiting for me to close my eyes before it comes in the room

Also crucifixes. Had some kind of fucked up dream when I was a kid where the jesus on the crucifix turned its head and looked at me. To this day I can't have one up in a room with me.
>>
>>17311814
I'd rather be a cuck than a fuckin alpha wielding all the benefits of hepatitis and HIV. Go fuck yourself with your tough guy bullshit. All it takes is 1 call to cancel my card and I don't end up like fucking eazy e.A 45% chance of a painful, slow death isn't something to bet on
>>
>>17307902
You and everyone in this thread are now aware of something...

You know I'm blade runner, shadow run, and other near future sci-fi dystopias? Where everyone rich lives high and well while the poor suffer and are under the radar?

We often like to associate ourselves with those poor...

Reality is: we are those wealthy fools in a high castle. Even the poorest NEET. We all sit here, working jobs, distracting ourselves from reality with games and internet... Yet outside right now are homeless. Entire communities of people who exists with their own laws and culture. We are oblivious to all of them. Whole we ourselves fool our own minds into thinking WE are badly off...

We are the oblivious pleasure seekers in a cyberpunk dystopias, who live at the mercy of corporations, ignoring reality... While the real humans we like to pretend we are, live out their lives.
>>
>>17311858
>>17311870
>being this autistic
jesus what fucking failures
>>
>>17311930
What are you talking about?
>>
>>17312163
am i fucked for enjoying that?
Also, now I definitely want claymation pr0ns.
>>
>>17313290
He could've just ran with his wallet into a popular area.
>>
>>17311088
tips.fbi.gov

There should also also be an internal affairs office in your state which would be the first go to in your situation. If you alert the FBI they will probably just pass it to internal afairs unless there is some easy proof of jurisdiction. FBI really only handles things which involve more than one state. if it's a big deal but involves only a small township IA and state marshals would likely handle the investigation, although FBI may become involved as well. Don't expect anything to happen with a quickness, your situation sounds like one that would take over 6 months to really investigate.
>>
File: IMG_20151212_180719.jpg (546KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_180719.jpg
546KB, 1920x2560px
>>17313264
>what are CGI and VFX
>>
>>17307902
>People walking or driving really up close to me
>Barely getting by in life when other family members have better jobs then me.
>Stuttering the rest of my life
>>
>>17310465
Sounds messy.
>>
>>17311615
Came to post this fear. Someone sticking me or accidentally sticking myself (more so my baby brothers) with a dirty needle with God knows what on it
>>
>>17307902
>homeless for 6 years since I was 18.
>Seen some shit, but had enough fucking common sense to stay away from huge cities.
>Literally all we did everyday is fly signs, get high, and hang around at the Salvation Army at 5 for dinner.
>There are people on /x/ who have a legitimate fear of me and my friends.

I miss Waco.
>>
>>17313350
If you can find the video that contains those stills, ok I'll agree. But the other two like it out there do not, they are from obviously different buildings. I'm not arguing for the veracity of the video, just that it existed at one point, and no longer appears to.

You're welcome to prove me wrong.
>>
>>17313299
On a lighter note this was legitimately my viewpoint while homeless. It starts to become fun when your life is a game and you could do literally anything you wanted.
>>
>>17311709
>>17311718
Are you really this stupid? HIV takes a long time to kill, hot lead injection to the head is very rapid. Even if the bullet enters the torso you could easily die rapidly, and if it enters a limb don't expect it to feel good, and there are major veins and arteries everywhere so a limb shot could kill quickly too.
>>
>>17311770
Pretty much every mugging occurs with less than 2 meters distance from perp. 6 feet sould be fairly easy to hit a limb, I would go for torso shots in any case, but still it is possible to get a limb shot at close range. The perp may not be expecting you to pull a gun, unless you keep it in a weird location. If you do, consider moving your holster to an area that you can pretend you would be reaching for a wallet. ankle holster is good only for a backup. I personally like middle back of waistband, as I can get a good grip on the gun in a mugging situation while the mugger believes that I'm cucking him my wallet. Shoulder holster is a good spot too, but may be difficult to hide the movement of your hand accessing a firearm, and a jacket may get in the way of a quickdraw. Best to just carry a gun in each location even thou only one will usually be necessary unless an actual shootout occurs, which isn't likely. Shoot a nigger and his friends will run.
>>
>>17311365
>My House
>My Mother
>>
>>17311850
I lol'd
>>
>>17313373
Did you ever think that the same person who did the first video that you allege "disappeared" did the other two as well and were just fucking around with VFX?

Post here enough times and you'll find someone with a link or a copy of the video
>>
>>17313344
We don't know the scenario. For all we know it could've been late at night or in an isolated area. Why take the risk when these days, anything in your wallet is replaceable?
>>
>>17313449
In the time it takes you to draw and fire, they can close that 6 foot distance. You might get a shot off, but their momentum will carry them and their disgusting druggie hep c needle right into you
>>
>>17313470
Because im fairly certain a hobo capable of producing a HIV needle is not in any condition to chase a faggot.
>>
>>17313476
A hobo jacked up on a fucking drug cocktail is probably more than capable of chasing someone. have you seen a fucking crackhead? They can be scary fast when they're fucked up or need a fix
>>
>>17313522
1. Crackheads don't use needles. Methheads and heroin addicts do.
2. The only thing that needle can do is intimidate you. He's not looking for a fight, or excercise for that matter. He just wants free money.
>>
>>17313535
Meth makes people violent and paranoid (could still chase you), and you can't ever be 100% sure of someones intent while they're threatening you, especially if they're a drug addicted hobo looking to get a fix. They have nothing to lose from stabbing you, and if you refuse them and they're desperate enough, they could very well resort to violence.
>>
people that can't be reasoned with
>>
>>17307902
The Ocean
>>
I spent three years working with the homeless.

We should send the majority to euthanasia camps.

Anyone who thinks differently is either extremely liberal or has never spent time with them.
>>
>>17311870
Let's get rid of AIDS and Hep B first, ok?
>>
>>17311931
That statistic has to be bullshit. I know this guy Eric that got HIV from a fucking tonsillectomy, if you can get it from that I'm pretty sure an HIV-infected needle will do it no problem.
>>
>>17309653
I was at Fort Lewis and we got a few days of leave. Spent 3 days in Seattle with some buddies and we drove through a street that was lined with homeless on both sides for what seemed like half a mile. I'll never forget that.
>>
>>17310005
SE Pennsylvania

Lived next to a crack neighborhood growing up and there was a good stretch of woods between our communities. Homeless and crackheads would build crappy shelters like you described and live/hangout in a drainage tunnel down by the river. Anyway one day we were walking through the woods on a trail leading to the drainage tunnel when we came across 2 homeless dudes banging in the underbrush. One guy was on all fours and completely nude while the other guy was only wearing a black and white striped shirt. We startled them once we rounded a little corner in the trail because my friend yelled out "WHAT THE HELL" but they didn't stop. Guy in the black and white shirt just turned his head and smiled at us. I laughed but it pissed my buddy off so much that he picked up a rock and threw it at them, hitting the guy in the shirt right at the base of his neck. He started to scream bloody murder but he didn't stop banging the other homeless guy. We were only about 15 yards away so I was laughing hysterically at him getting hit with the rock and the absurdity of the whole situation. Buddy picked up another rock and threw it them and it hit the other guy this time but in the forearm. Well this broke up their homeless crack fueled lovefest and they both started chasing us down the trail. I was laughing so hard I could hardly run but looking back and seeing 2 crackheads, one of which was buck naked chasing us helped me pick up the pace. Finally we reached the woodline which led into teh neighborhood parking lot and they stopped chasing us and went back down into the woods. Every now and then we would go back down there and fart around and find tents and shanty shacks. Always finding drug baggies and used condoms all over those woods and one time a sleeping back with a bloodied butcher knife.
>>
>>17313985
Was his last name cartman?
>>
>>17310721
This.
>>
File: Character of a Man.jpg (16KB, 509x154px) Image search: [Google]
Character of a Man.jpg
16KB, 509x154px
>>17310542

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5CvGJds6DQ
>>
>>17311718
Not that anon but what are you trying to prove? That anon should've risked catching HIV from a bum's syringe?
>>
>>17307902
Niggers and arabs
>>
The ocean and the things in it. Mainly the oceans size and how it can pull you out to sea. I hate the creatures in the ocean. They're weird.

I'm also scared of tectonic plates for fear they can create tidal waves and bring the ocean to me even if I'm far inland.
>>
>>17309653
you should skidrow in LA, I live in Seattle too.
>>
>>17311252
>>17311284

Think of yourself as "Caveless"

As in, you're in full Hunter/Gatherer mode, yet lacking a cave.

a.k.a Urban Camping
>>
>>17312212
Are you someone from wealth? To be in such an environment?
>>
File: x.jpg (5KB, 266x48px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
5KB, 266x48px
>>17311636
Read the rule you stupid fucking newfag. Just leave this fucking board. You fucks are part of the reason this place has turned into a hideout for mentally ill teenagers. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17313131

30 - Your Age

Tick-Tock Motherfucker, Remember This Post.
>>
>>17314142
That Greek name tripfag is honestly one of the more annoying fucks, but the Fairy is a runner up. I should be able to flip a setting on the extension and make everyone Anonymous. Why isn't that a thing?
>>
>>17314142
>>17314190
Lol! You call Cabbage a newfag but he's been here longer than all of you.

So have I. I remember when /x/ was the photography board.
>>
>>17310439

Same here anon
>>
File: 1450567447387.jpg (140KB, 540x530px) Image search: [Google]
1450567447387.jpg
140KB, 540x530px
>>17311645
>>17311678
>>
>>17314196
>Been here longer than anyone
>Doesn't know what the board is about

Sure thing you mongoloid
>>
>>17314299
And before your shitty reading comprehension skills get the best of you, I'm referring to the tripfag, not you. I'm aware /x/ was Photography before 2007.
>>
>>17314196
You're the other faggot that needs to fuck off. Please do. Go away.

I'm going to drive you to suicide, if possible.
>>
people of the black variety
>>
girls
>>
>>17307902
OP, what the fuck? That's not scary, that's awesome! Explain why its scary someone, please?
>>
>>17314382
My nigga
>>
>>17309567
They will kidnap you, rape you and infect you in the process.
>>
Responsibility
>>
File: 1438459460169.jpg (428KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
1438459460169.jpg
428KB, 1296x968px
>>17313365
I'm more afraid of the retards in this thread who are scared by people they never met, especially when in america these people are literally always on the verge of homelessness themselves, completely dependent on the whims of their employers. It speaks a lot about a person when they're afraid of just an idea, despite having literally no real world experience with this shit. Here's hoping they don't breed, we have enough limp wristed middle class morons who live inside of a bubble their whole lives.
>>
>>17309735
Underrated
>>
>>17309735
Balkan but whatever
>>
>>17309706
Considering your comment implies you're liberal, and therefore have *at some point* supported Obama, I find it difficult to understand your stance on an AI bombing people when our President uses Drones for the same thing.

Anyways, saged because off topic~
>>
>>17314033
SE PA? I'm in that vicinity. Been thinking of going exploring. I know /k/ has that Summer Fun post every year and was thinking of doing th STALKER/2033 challenge where you wear a Gas Mask and explore drainage tunnels. Think I'd run into this sorta thing often?
>>
>>17310721
Lives in safe suburb where school shootings take place

Like, almost all of them
>>
>>17314033

that gave me a good laugh
>>
>>17311425
Chicken nuggers?
>>
Understeer and screams
>>
File: deepsea.jpg (31KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
deepsea.jpg
31KB, 400x273px
>>17312408
About halfway down lurking the thread and surprised you were the first to mention something underwater. The ocean is absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>17314800
I've been in a bunch if sewer tunnels back in the day in this area. Abandoned places and things like that but never ran into anything spooky except for the times at Pennhurst Asylum, which is an abandoned mental hospital. Nowadays part of it is a Halloween attraction but we used to explore back in the 90's.
>>
>>17313595
>>17314883

Oops. Finally made it down here. Glad someone else posted The Ocean~~
>>
>>17314190
Iirc you can block posts from tripfags using a script.
>>
>>17314906
Yeah I know Pennhurst is nearby. Not to mention an hour and a half North and I hit Centralia.

I know there's a school, a cave, and a few other places nearby. They would all be day trips though, so I'm waiting for Summer.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1842x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1842x1044px
>>17309735
Russia is little m8, theyre not a superpower anymore
>>
any situation where if something goes wrong, no one can help you
>>
>paintings of cherubs
>most Victorian Era art
>the ocean
>sharing any sort of food, drink, utensil, etc
>>
>>17309734
Where I live, the homeless converge near Wal-Mart and other commercial districts of that sort that are heavily populated with humans and are certain to have cash.

They aren't usually confrontational and are avoidant and use cardboard signs inquiring monetary, however, sometimes they'll become intrusive and confront you, i.e., if you're driving and at a redlight, they knock on the windows.

>Doesn't help that my dad hates the homeless and tells them to fuck off if they talk to him
In a way, I can understand and relate to your father prejudice toward the homeless. If you express your hospitality, they think you are their friend and memorize your face, so if they see you next time they'll inquire money again.
>>
Burglars.
A group of male youths when I'm alone outside at nighttime.
>>
>>17313245
Autist detected
>>
>>17314105
Weak bait 2/10
>>
>/x/ - Paranormal
>ITT: Non-paranormal things

Fucking kill yourself you frog faggot.
>>
>>17311717
21 foot rule
>>
>>17309694
Yup. That ai shit is going to play dumb, pull a fast one, and take over the world one day
>>
>>17312960
Warcraft movie cgi looks better than i remembered
>>
>>17309694
>trying to build things smarter than we are
Right now we are trying to build things as smart as a cockroach and failing.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 500x749px
>>17307902
The fact that love doesn't exist. I will never have a woman that loves me unconditionally, unconditional love isn't real. Love lasts for a few years then wanes, humans weren't meant to have one mate, within a few years your beautiful life partner will want the cock of another man, she probably won't say it to you, but she thinks it, they all do. She'll grow to she you as a burden and. A dead weight, you'll be viewed in her eyes as a mistake. In the end there is no such thing as not being alone.
>>
>>17307902
Benis in bajina
It truly scares me
I dont like benis in bajina
It hurts a lot
And its loud
Its bad
>>
>>17316389
A Coffee maker is smarter than some of the lunatics on this board
>>
>>17316438
if you have a big dick, you don't have to worry about love
>>
>>17317037
>if you have a big dick, you don't have to worry about love

People are always telling me I am a big dick, is that pretty much the same?
>>
>>17316453
>unbounded wit
>>
>>17317046
if you got money, yeah pretty much the same thing
>>
>>17310980
Do you live in marietta?
>>
File: NYC Needle attack.jpg (38KB, 643x205px) Image search: [Google]
NYC Needle attack.jpg
38KB, 643x205px
>>17313535
>>
pretty please with sugar on top, try that shit one more goddamn time. And idk nothing I can think of.
>>
>>17317392
As someone who lives in a neighboring town I too want to know. Way too many Georgia fags on the Chan.
>>
>>17317416
Sauce?
>>
>>17313131
34yo here. Glad I made the most of my youth instead of spending it in front of a computer like some of you kids.

If you're waiting for the day you outgrow 4chan I've got news for you: You're here forever.
>>
Groups of 3 or more black men around me at one time.
>>
>>17316438
i know that feel(or fear) bro,its very hard to unsee this shit once you realized it.sorry for my bad english btw
>>
>>17317468

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431860/Woman-stabbed-NEEDLE-Times-Square-subway-platform-fears-grow-amid-rise-random-slashings-New-York-City.html
>>
>>17310980
call the FBI mate, they only want you to think its hopeless
>>
Recently i have experienced some rather weird shit.

For example around a month ago i was on my way home after visiting my gf, i was taking the train and got off at a pretty much never used, and atleast at night time always empty station, because i seriously had to piss and figured that would be a good spot rather than the other more frequently used stops and i would have needed to change trains anyway.

So i got off and some weird guy with a beard, glasses and a bike got off too, but i didnt think anything of it so i proceeded in my plan and walked to the other side of the station which has a connection (a small path that hovers off the ground since it is a swamp area i think) to a very small reservation area, however this reservation area is closed at night.

So im going there and stop just before the start of the path but i feel uneasy since the guy has been walking behind me all the time so i just stop and awkwardly look at my phone and wait for him to pass me (the path is near a normal street and i figured he would go down the street) and the absolute madman goes down the path, notices the locked door/gate looks at me and then locks up his bike.

At this point im weirded out and willing to risk pissing myself so that im not gonna get raped.

So i go back to the train station, sit down and the guy just stands on the other side of the tracks for a while and looks at me.

Then he runs over the tracks, sits down besides me and asks if i want to suck his dick in the bushes.

I just said thanks no, got up, pretended that i had a knife of some kind in my pocket and walked in the direction of a couple walking to the train station, he screamed something, than ran to his bike and cycled off.

I know im not really eloquent, but English is my third language so forgive me.
>>
Gas giant planets
>>
>>17318636
Second story, happened yesterday:

So i got a new neato bike and figured i could go visit my girlfriend by bike.

I screenshotted the way on Googlemaps, got on my bike and started biking.
I live in a rather populous middle European city which is surrounded by a number of small scale citys and lots of rural areas and farms and my girlfriend lives in one of those smaller citys.

So im biking to her place, down alot of small streets, some of it on a highway until i enter an remote area of one of those small citys, at this point im kinda lost but i ask a cutie with a cool dog who complimented my bike for the way and i was all set again or atleast i thought so. After a little bit of being lost and chuckling to myself because i dont seem to be the only one that has been lost since a mercedes with a guy inside has been driving around in the area and looking around.

So i just decide to drive down the highway and the other guy that was apparently decided to do the same thing, however he drives very slowly but at this point i thought he was working on his navigation system or something.

So i sometimes stop to look up where i may be, he miraculously does so too, which weirded me out so i stopped at very weird places, sometimes just turning around and looking at him hoping he would leave, or cycled down routes which made no sense to look if i was being followed and I really was.

So i entered another village in which my gf grandparents live and that i kinda know and i knew a small way where a car would never fit through, so i made a final stop, turned around and made a really slow and strong slitting throat motion after getting out a little knife to signal that i was willing to fuck his shit up, got on my bike again and sped up like hell fearing that he knew where this path lead.
>>
>>17318662
*the other guy that was lost

And to clarify i got my knife out after making the notion with my fingers.

Also i kinda had my face covered when driving because it was really cold, i only did this on the highways though.
>>
>>17311599
>>17311587
read
>>17311598

I was referencing a particular event I read about in a paper, you faggots.
>>
>>17317484
>Glad I made the most of my youth
Good lot of shit it did for you if you just ended up here with the rest of us lol.
>>
>>17310959
After all that crazy stuff he listed, that singular question (a very good question) made me laugh for some reason.
>>
>>17310990
>that face on the chick in the bed.
>>
>>17311005
>i wont go weeks without a shower and expect people to want to be around me

I haven't had a shower in a month. People love being around me. Are they not telling some something?

Now I have a fear.
>>
>>17318888
They haven't told you that the stink coming off your body looks like a cloud?

Then they aren't friends. I wouldn't trust them with anything. Period.
>>
>>17316191
>get out non-paranormie reeeeee
>>
File: 1446339833200.jpg (929KB, 988x741px) Image search: [Google]
1446339833200.jpg
929KB, 988x741px
The idea that your creative talent will be ignored or even worse,is non-existent.

Also spiders.
>>
>>17310479
Lol your entire post sounds like a Reagan-tier propaganda film
>>
File: grinman.jpg (77KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
grinman.jpg
77KB, 600x791px
Oncological diseases. Neurodegenerative diseases.
>>
>>17316191

See

>>17314142
>>
>>17316438
>>17316438
>>17316438
>>
>>17316191
How about you fucking kill yourself you stupid newfag
>>
>>17316438
If true love wasn't real, there wouldn't be any reason for our brains to understand that concept.

Try thinking of a universe without color, shape, mass, or any dimensional value.

You can't.

**true love exists** but you're probably a part of that lesser sub-human class so you probably won't experience it.

Sorry anon ;-;
>>
>>17319014
that's cock mongler
>>
File: 14247902912592.jpg (74KB, 484x328px) Image search: [Google]
14247902912592.jpg
74KB, 484x328px
>>17316438

topkek
>>
>>17318670
You attract some really strange people, anon. Got anymore stories?
>>
>>17318930
Did you draw that? It's pretty cool.
>>
>>17319070
>that's cock mongler
Trolling is a art
>>
>>17310439
Same, it's the only thing that sp00ks me.
>>
>>17319113
>implying
>>
>>17309565
yeah, but theyre not monsters, be nice to homeless people or avoid them but don't ever be dicks to them
>>
File: 1450256081379.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450256081379.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>17307902
random murders/spree killers or running into a serial killer
I live in a fairly quiet small town that doesn't see too much violent crime, but I read up on serial killers or true crime and get spooked by the random murders when they break into a strangers house or just run into somebody at the wrong place at the wrong time and decide to attack them. Especially when its a murder they cant prove or a missing person that's never found. I don't even hate the cops but the ones in my town aren't the most capable when it comes to something serious because we're so small.
I get really irritated when somebody says "oh violent crime NEVER happens here, its never happened to me before so it never will", but I don't even live in a high crime area to justify feeling this way
I cant tell if im paranoid or prepared
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 424x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 424x251px
>>17310005
>niggerville
>>
File: backtor9k.jpg (119KB, 640x821px) Image search: [Google]
backtor9k.jpg
119KB, 640x821px
>>17316438
>>
the idea of my kid being seriously hurt or dying scares the piss out of me
>>
File: cacodemon with tits.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
cacodemon with tits.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>17310005
>niggerville
>spooked
>>
>>17309565
If you find a shopping cart in the corner of an empty parking lot next to a trail leading into the woods then you have found an entrance into a hobo colony
>>
>>17319591
Cacodemon only has one eye, you asshole.
>>
>>17319088
No, none that i remember right now other than the occasional crackhead etc.
>>
>>17309706
lol tech that would only be avalable to wealthy people implying that it wouldnt be the left crying about muh class warfare and the 1%
>>
That the Finno-Hwan War happened around 10 000 BC
>>
>>17313002
>tries to sound educated
>fails
>>
File: THE UNDERMINER!.jpg (61KB, 700x292px) Image search: [Google]
THE UNDERMINER!.jpg
61KB, 700x292px
>>17313052
>>
>>17313002
yeah I like him too. :)
>>
File: fuckthat.jpg (3KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthat.jpg
3KB, 201x251px
Empty, open water.
>>
>>17320133
/x/ hydrophobic anonymous
>>
>>17311599
hello my name is anon. I have a masters in psych and am currently getting my doctorate in the sociology of hobos.
>>
>>17319092
tryna blow them too?
>>
>>17319068
>implying brains need a reason to understand something, and can only understand real things
>brain understands the concept of giant sapient transforming war robots
Hmmm
>>
>becoming immortal
>falling in the shower and dying naked
>qt girls
>>
>>17320559
>falling in the shower and dying naked

You were born naked, so won't it be fitting?

'When we are born, we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.'
>>
File: 2222.jpg (33KB, 1212x643px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
33KB, 1212x643px
>>
File: 1437979829436.jpg (76KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
1437979829436.jpg
76KB, 500x704px
>>17310990
>>
>>17321044
Goddammnit woman if you have sex with the goddamn monster it will keep coming back!
>>
>>17311778
Do you really want to risk getting HIV from a junkie with a needle over your wallet? You can just go and cancel your credit cards straight away.
And you can also get stabbed in the eye or throat repeatedly. Needles can do a lot of damage.
It's stupid to risk your life over your wallet.
>>
>>17311966
I'm a nurse, you can slice yourself up very badly from a needle. They can do damage. What if someone repeatedly stabbed you with one?
>>
>>17312168
Are you gay?
>>
>>17314604
Ignorant people unfortunately breed the most.
>>
File: 1418624408417.jpg (56KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1418624408417.jpg
56KB, 446x451px
Outer space. And nukes. Fuck nukes.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.