[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extraterrestrial friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fenlore.png (25KB, 933x746px) Image search: [Google]
fenlore.png
25KB, 933x746px
I drew a picture (here) of this creature which has now visited my lawn 3 times since October, at 2 am every time. I always awaken to a sharp pain in my side and am drawn out to the front porch where I see him/her kicking a glowing ball around, snorting what sounds like "Fenlore" over and over until I black out and wake up at my parents house 60 miles away.

Does anyone know what this is? I live on the coast (Florida panhandle) but I don't think it is marine life...
>>
>>17307031
Ayy Lmaos took you and probed tour ass
>>
Catch it. You want to be a Pokemon master don't you
>>
>>17307039
>>17307041
this isn't a joke :|
>>
>>17307046
You really don't want to be a Pokemon master? Schizophrenic Ash Ketchum is disappointed
>>
>>17307031
It's probably some alien that just wants to play. If you used to live with your parents as a kid in that same house where you appear, he might have remembered you from the past. Maybe you played with it as a kid, and it remembers you.
>>
>>17307046
>appears on a regular basis like a fucking train schedule
>never takes a picture
>pls guise its real

Stop roleplaying here you shitty millenial.
>>
Hola yo no me burlo como los demas no se a que te enfrentes si tu historia es cierta pero creo haber escuchado de un caso similar pero no estoy muy seguro porfavor cuentame mas si puedes detallarme a esa criatura sera de ayuda buscame: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZOqRuqj6WEum45CBC_Wdxg
>>
OP if you take drugs no one gives a fucking shit. I wish drug faggots would fuck off. It's not paranormal, you just got fucking high. It's an instant dismissal of whatever braindead bullshit you're spouting.

Fucking cunt
>>
>>17307031
That is quite clearly a Blue Horror of Tzeentch. Call the Grey Knights.
>>
>>17307203
it does not appear on a scheduled basis. it has happened only 3 times since october. that is too small of a sample size to make this claim mathematically. and no i am not on drugs. i do not drink or smoke and never have.
>>
Does he have a boner every time? Maybe he's trying to make Fenlore babbies with you
>>
Its a Horny Lizard ...hope ya ain't in heat.
>>
>>17307031
So, back in 2012 when I was in Japan, I would spend my free time travelling around and seeing various places. In Northern Japan, the area is less populated and often times you can go into areas and be completely alone for hours if not days on end.
One night in just such a place (It was a car park of sorts just after this holy shit bridge) I got a bit tired and decided to sleep in my car for the night. At some point I had a dream or something, I remember feeling groggy and a little discombobulated, as if I wasn't really sure if I was awake or asleep. Anyways, the door was open and there were about 3 or so of things like that, though they seemed to use the upper arms for walking and curled the lower arms towards a structure similar to that. I remember waving at them and saying stuff like "What's up little guys? Come to see the sights?" or whatever. Then I blacked out. I woke up the next morning and after a while recalled the weird dream I had the night before.

Seeing your picture reminded me of that. They looked kind of like that, but the differences were noteworthy enough to speak up about.

I'm pretty sure it was a dream but... you never know. Seeing this picture and the passing resemblance it had to an odd night in Japan made me wanna speak up.
>>
Its a radioactive frog.
MITH BUSTED
>>
>>17307399
well, maybe you should start. you're obviously losing it.
>>
File: 1452735236569.jpg (53KB, 206x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452735236569.jpg
53KB, 206x360px
REMOVE AYY
REMOVE LMAOS
VIGILO CONFIDO
VIGILO CONFIDO
VIGILO CONFIDO
>>
>>17307031
swamp gas
>>
>>17307031
If you're forreal its probably something in your childhood at that house where you hurt yourself and lost some motor function which you may need now for some reason.

The picture looks like the nerves of the spine when they aren't stretched and the ganglion aren't sending the messages, like what you described as this 'pain'.

But most likely, your trying to be edgy in a post-judeo-christian society where being daemonic isn't seen as a good thing.
>>
>>17307031
I think you found a pokemon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.