[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky stories you heard from family members/people, scary shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: doll.jpg (44KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
44KB, 405x540px
Spooky stories you heard from family members/people, scary shit that happened to you, glitches in he matrix you encountered, scary videos, pictures are welcome.
Alot of weird shit has happened to my family and I . Someone did witchcraft to one of my family members and we had to get a special lady to come and look at him. It got to the point where he couldn't move his whole body(literally, he couldn't move) so he had to go to the hospital. They ran tests and nothing was found in his blood or bones. Everything was normal as fuck. That's when we called a lady who specializes in shit like that and she put a candle in our home and told us not to touch it. In the morning the candle was melted and it looked so fucken nasty. It didn't look like the regularity of a melted candle. This melted candle was half melted with a hole in the middle and nasty. That's when the lady told us that she saw a face in the candle and it was my dad's ex gf during his adolescent years. She had a kid and she never got her tested to see if she was my dad's for fear of looking like a ho. Thats when she got mad and did that shit To this day we don't know if she is my dad's. The other weird thing is before that happened we came home one time and there was a cracked egg at out doorstep,(superstitions that that is a bad omen) and a opossum was sitting in our balcony with its mouth all bloody days after. That was the first time EVER that an animal just came to our balcony. I got more if anyone is interested.
>>
None of them are real anyway, why bother? lol
>>
>>17303529
Nah, the ones from my own experiences are true. Idk about the ones people tell me.
>>
>>17303524
Wtf ended up happening to your dad?
>>
>>17304353
He is doing alright now. After the "cleansing" happened he started to move. His foot is still kinda fucked up.
>>
>>17303524
my friend's house is located on fairly historic property that has been in his family for 400 years. the house he lives in has parts that are over 300 years old, and it's haunted as fuck.
doesn't seem like evil ghosts though, but its creepy as fuck staying over there sometimes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.