[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Spell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: hypnotism-woman-01.jpg (19KB, 620x309px) Image search: [Google]
hypnotism-woman-01.jpg
19KB, 620x309px
I'm beginning to believe that the current guy I'm dating performed some sort of spell on me.

I met him over 2 years ago. We run in the same occult circles and became acquainted through mutual friends. I had no interest in him physically or emotionally. He seemed too reserved and into the wrong kind of magical practices. He had tried asking me out a few times and I always turned him down. Then, about 7 months ago, I became obsessed with him. He hadn't changed at all but I began to fawn over him. I pursued him and we began dating, despite us not having anything in common other than our love for the paranormal. He does things I hate, he's not in shape (something that I would never compromise on) and I feel nothing towards him. Yet, I can't bring myself to leave him or worse, say no to him. I've done things with him that I've never done before. He wants sex and I can't bring myself to say no, no matter how grossed out I am.

What can I do about this?
>>
>>17302966
Do you want it to end?
>>
>What can I do about this.
>about
Like this, nothing.
Nothing at all.
>>
>>17302973
Yes
>>
>>17302966
That is such an awful selfish thing to do to a person.
>>
>>17303004
Ask him, straight up, and press for an answer if he tries to divert and imply rather than answering directly and honestly, whether or not he would ever raise his fist to you.
>>
>>17303009
What does that tell me?
>>
>>17303022
Everything worth knowing about your relationship with him.
>>
Maybe fight fire with fire. Cast a spell on him in return, maybe a truth spell. See how that selfish prick likes it.
>>
Its not a spell its basic psychology.

He showed interest, you became used to it.
Part of you became somewhat hooked on the positive attention.
He stopped asking, your brain began to wonder what changed, this spiraled into an obsession that culminated in you compromising principles for the purposes of your obsession.

Realize that you do not require his attention or his confirmations. Know that this was largely a subconscious biological effect in your brain/hormones, and leave.

This is classic stuff, spells not required.
>>
>>17303051
Habit, not obsession. We are creatures of habit and any interruption in our habits can change the way we think without our consciously noticing. Don't make it seem like more than it is.
>>
>>17303064
>Habit, not obsession.

OP literally said:
>" I became obsessed with him."

just using their own words, calm down
>>
>>17303119
>just using their own words
Don't make it seem like more than it is.
>>
>>17302966
>we run in the same occult circles

The guy you are dating is gay, and like most fat girls you find this a fascinating challenge. He is just having fun with you and when you're not around he's in rest stop bathrooms dumping AIDS infected condoms into his anus.
>>
>>17303138

how can a condom be aids affected?
>>
>>17303259

infected* sorry
>>
>>17302966
you fucking retard, thats a normal reflex for a woman and it has nothing to do with magic, even animals have this reflex, they shook and feel like under a spell so the man can do whatever he likes to with the female, if you didn't knew this you should fucking stop with magic and studie nature you retard son of a whore
>>
>>17303513
also tits now you fucking whore piece of shit
>>
even if magic is involved you must be a real newbie to not know any protections or denials. maybe it's demons, maybe you are just stupid, who knows
>>
It's a spell called "reproductive desire."

As in no spell at all. You just want to have sex and aren't mentally strong enough to you know, turn down a guy who wants to fuck you.

Nothing magical. If there were spells to get guys laid, every single one would be using them instead of alcohol.
>>
>>17302966
If he had any balls as a magician, you'd never guess it. Unless he's inept.

Either way, if that's how you feel. Why don't you break it off?

Serious question. plz answer.
>>
>>17303565
same person as above.

I'm not going to try and bash you like other fags in this thread.

But, a spell of sorts is him telling you over and over again that he likes you... That alone right there is bias enough for me to believe he just really liked that, and it's up to you to realize and come to terms with why you did become "obsessed" with him.

Because that "obsession," whether it was pleasent or not, holds ALL of the clues.
>>
>>17303579
It really doesn't. She needs to figure out what she actually wants to do with her life so she'll have a reference frame for understanding why she doesn't need someone like this. She needs to be up front about how she feels and not lead him on. "Habits" that involve other people are called relationships.
>>
>>17303595
Hey man, I'm just going out on the whim that this guy maybe has one or two redeeming qualities..

Seems like shes already referencing that frame though. If she's even still here...
>>
>>17302966

>"hurr durr I'm under a spell"
>implying this isn't your shitty fantasy that has been fueled by obsessive consuming of twilight, Harry potter and whatever else obese lonely woman love

you will never have a slim 18 year old "vampire" love you, beast.
>>
>>17303606
So was I. She doesn't need someone like this not because he's trash or anything, but because she's not ultimately in love with or compatible with him.

The ugliest thing in human society is leading people on.
>>
>>17302966

>we run in the same occult circles

Fat wildebeest societal reject detected. Every autistic dipshit always loves to pretend they are so "dark"
>>
>>17303609
and i'm sure you're a wonderful, and happy person yourself. go back to /v/ I heard they love shitposters there.
>>
>>17303617
Agreed. and Agreed. I just wish we'd be honest about how we really felt for once.

>>17303626
why are you here?
>>
>>17303634

Not everybody here is a fat edgy wannabe satan worshipper or "occult expert" spending their days watching twilight, reading shitty fanfics and going "I can be a vampire 2 if I go to x where those dipshit delusional retards are desperate to have some contact with something they consider paranormal"

hardly any thread on x ever hits the mark and doesn't royally embarrass the fuck out of no less than 6 shitposters but when a thread does hit the mark, it really hits the mark. That's why I'm here. To find that diamond in the rough.
>>
>>17303670
The funny thig about that, is those people dont realize that they actually are already vampires.
Cheers mate, seems like we share the same desire. :^)

god, i love this board.
>>
>>17303670
>watching twilight
>>>/out/
>>
>>17302966
you are a typical slut that likes bad boys who defy your bullshit attempts at changing them. enjoy the sex and stop believing in bullshit
>>
>>17302966

>I'm desirable enough to have someone put a spell on me

You wish, hamplanet
>>
>>17302966
Give me his contact info and I'll consider helping you.
>>
>>17303609
How about 200 year old vampires that look 16?
>>
File: RbDCJuc.gif (407KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RbDCJuc.gif
407KB, 500x281px
>>17304881
400 and 10?
>>
>>17304903
Could be, I haven't heard of any though.
>>
ayyy lmao potions and spells? wtf one time some friend caused a massive storm here in south central Texas back in 98 fucking with some black magic ish.
>>
>>17302966
I like that guy.
>>
>>17302966

tits now you dumb cunt
>>
Well, first you are going to have to determine the school/sect of the magic and the how. I would suggest asking someone in your circle well versed in auramancy to try and determine the first and just observe him to figure out the second. May the Fallen guide you to the answers.
>>
Gibe the pusi boss
>>
>>17302966
Kek. Runs in occult circles, doesn't shield herself and perform cleansing rituals... Underage
>>
>>17302966
Get the fuck out of /x/, that's what you can do, you stupid cancerous mentally ill teenager. Fuck off.
>>
I guess she's gone forever. Either she successfully rid herself of him, or he used his manipulation abilities to completely subdue her.
>>
You're goofing around with the paranormal which means you are exploring good vs evil. Heaven exists, as does Hell. Evil spirits do seek innocent souls to capture. Do not kid yourself.

Like it or not, Earth really is a place where you can see how evil continually screws up a decent place. That means Earth is supposed to be the place where you learn to find your way back to the dimensions that free you from evil forever.

Could you both be attracted to a common evil - one he summoned on purpose and one you inadvertently carry because you turn on God? Yes, that's possible.

At the end of the rainbow you'll find God. You don't have to confront your boyfriend about a spell. Break it yourself by deciding if good matters and your friend will go away.
>>
>>17302966
Show tits
>>
File: 1436054837777.png (95KB, 534x664px) Image search: [Google]
1436054837777.png
95KB, 534x664px
>>
>>17303135
>Don't make it seem like more than it is

Funniest fucking words I could have ever hoped to read in a thread literally about a girl thinking that her boyfriend has cast a spell on her.
>>
>>17308704
I like that band too
>>
Did no one consider that OP might just be a literal favor?
>>
>>17309024
Faggot* sorry auto correct hates me.
>>
>>17303515
fuck off creep-go far your virgin cock elsewhere.
>>
>>17309036
>not old enough to know the adhesive ruling to this website
Oh but when it's called reddiquette you faggots suddenly are all sentient
>>
>>17303051
True, did the same with current gf.
Totally obsessed with me and does anything I want.
>>
>>17309033
i'm gonna need a sauce for this
>>
Pathetic, kill yourself.
>>
Why is this shit still up? Report you fucking faggots.
>>
>>17310007
They're all still waiting for tits, maybe?
>>
>>17303051
This. I was abou to post something similar. He just used reverse psychology on you OP and you were too dumb to realize the fact at the time. Break up with him if you don't want to be with him. Nothing supernatural is keeping you together.
>>
>>17302966
Go to church and pray to Jesus.
>>
>>17302966
Friendzone his fat ass.
>>
>Ugh, those disgusting love spells! I mean, there's so many of them though! Which one? Which one did he use?!
>>
File: 1450487708734.gif (602KB, 501x283px) Image search: [Google]
1450487708734.gif
602KB, 501x283px
>>17310267
OP answer this please I need to know so I can fix it
>>
>>17310267
>not even gonna look

>I might
>>
And the guy will just end up in prison because yes doesn't mean yes
>>
>>17310007
Don't blame me, I'm under a love spell.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.