[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 59463061[1].jpg (58KB, 306x226px) Image search: [Google]
59463061[1].jpg
58KB, 306x226px
Let's try to discover the truth of existance.

here is something that happend to me:

>saw a adult woman becoming a child suddenly when i didnt look
>be immune to alcohol and sedatives
>saw a building simply disappearing as i wasn't looking at it
>be controlling cars and trains with my thoughts
>notice people reading my thoughts

let's get to the bottom of this.

Shills, stay out.
>>
>>17302134
I'd say fairly coo coo for coco puffs. Calm yourself down, leave some madness for the other side.
>>
>>17302134
That's schizophrenia friend. Get some help before you end up killing and eating someone.
>>
>>17302158
>>17302152
i said SHILLS STAY OUT
what part of this didn't you understand?
>>
>>17302134
>be immune to alcohol and sedatives

I highly doubt that.Something's up with your perception.
>>
>>17302171
i recently drank almost a full bottle of vodka in one fucking go and nothing happend. not even slight dizzyness.
it was 37.5% alcohol
>>
>>17302166
okay, so enablers only?

Dissect the thoughts
Chase them
Indulge them
Be back where you started
Wake up, friend
Existence is beautiful and fairly stable if we want it to be
>>
>>17302171
It's a sign of schizophrenia, they do get drunk but they don't perceive it.
>>
Everything is Satan's thoughts. Fucking simple.
>>
>>17302200
>Implying you're not satan
>>
>>17302195
then how come i didnt pass out after drinking that 3/4 vodka bottle and how come i could still think clearly?

everything is just a symptom of shizophrenia. even you posting this. without shizophrenia, humanity would still be in the stoneage. we wouldnt even exist without shizophrenia. everything is shizophrenia, friend. open your yes.
>>
>>17302134
>>17302166
>>17302179

sorry bro, but odds are against you, old friend of mine got the same problems and he went a very hard road until he got help.

>thinking peole read your thoughts
>thinking you can control fisical ocurrences with thoughts
>light alucinations, sight or sound
>gets drunk and doesnt notice it couse its too gone from reality
>has done drugs (it starts schizoprenia on young adults)

look anon, i will tell you what i told him, there is no conection, you may think that only you see it but the only way to prove it is by having physical proof, wich even if you are right will be extremely dificult, the other option is checking yourself.
>>
>>17302195
ur also a fag fucko
google lobotomobile, schiz doesnt real
>>
File: wait.png (598KB, 836x528px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
598KB, 836x528px
>>17302200
god real. peoples real.

but.
the biology (cell/universe) is also a life force, stronger than both.
well call it the biology. and well assume for this theory its alive, thinking, creature like an animal
>it works by making copies. oh this monkey can walk lets make another one one
it also expiriments all the time
>oh this doesnt work, ill make a clone cell and try again a little different
it also is made of... itself. its the one thing it can make successfully
>like you are made of your dna, little star cells you cloned off yourself
so were all giant faggots made of giant faggots inside of another giant faggot
>at the top can only be one being, who thought all of this up and cloned it into existance (supposedly a spyder)

heres where it gets spooky
the way to win the game is to be good and nice
because the best biologies are virus,bacteria, and germs
>million year old killing machines
but the universe rejects them and always tries to kill them
>and always wins
the biology is always evolving
>when it does this, it forces changes to the cells its made of
this results in wars, death, mutants, all kinds of fucko shit
>even worse the next bigger biology than god can try to write his DNA/plan in his planet
and fuck over all of us

also it seems like the purpose of the planet is either: thought or mass
>and the planet is likely made of dead trees and people (shells and bones and iron and shit) and peoples blood
>thats a lot of dead fuckers
thats why sacrificial magick work
>>
>>17302296
wtf no i havent done drugs ever! the medicaments of the mental ward dont work on me, thats what i meant.
>>
>>17302179
You broke everything anon.
>>
you guys don't know shit about skitzo. makes me wonder about the other stuff you post?
>>
>>17302134

I believe in many things supernatural, but you anon, you are mentally ill and fucked up in your head
>>
>>17302369
>>17302296
i say it again, shills arent allowed in this thread.
>>
>>17302374
Here's that word again. Do you even know what a shill is or is it just a buzzword for you?
>>
>>17302393
i know what the word shill means better than you do. but thats actually wrong, since you are a shill you know it just as well.
>>
>>17302158
Why would you come to a board full of actual, serious schizophrenics and spread absurd misinformation about the condition?

Like, at least 10% of the people reading your post realise that you don't know shit.

Did a schizophrenic yell at your mom or steal your bike or something?
>>
File: aQ8eD52_460s.jpg (43KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
aQ8eD52_460s.jpg
43KB, 460x460px
>>17302407
schiz doesnt real
BKS black knight satellite google it
lobotomobile google it
fuck christians and fuck sci nerds
>was not in this thread b4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jii0dJp9248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A

>youtube sec def paul hellyer testifies usa is allied with aliens.
>>
>>17302443
I tend to agree with you, I guess I was using the term to refer to the experiences that are generally considered symptomatic of that "condition"

Looking for a middle-ground or w/e
Consensus ftw xP
>>
>>17302357
>medicaments of the mental ward dont work on me, thats what i meant
>medicaments of the mental ward
>of the mental ward
>mental
>ward
>"I really dont have any mental disorder guys, seriusly the medicaments dont even work!"

also

>>17302374
>"I dont like your anwser, so you must be shill"
>>
>>17302526
OP confirmed for schiz in denial.

On to the next mystery
>>
>>17302526
>non native English speaker
>must be mentally ill

Are you a Nazi, anon?
>>
>>17302134
You are probably schitzophrenic. Check yourself out.
>>
>>17302349
I need to accept that "people" are really just thoughts in my own mind. That I AM, and that I've thought all this up. There isn't a YOU, an US, or a WE; it's merely what I've thought and created in this reality.

Nice try though thought.
>>
>>17302531
>implying I am native english speaker
>implying people who need medicaments from a psychiatric dont have any kind of mental illness
>implying racism has anything to do with it

enjoy your slow desent into madness op
>>
File: truthroad.png (28KB, 118x117px) Image search: [Google]
truthroad.png
28KB, 118x117px
the standard answer for shills on this board is "you are shizophrenic"

do you not ever doubt yourselves, shills? you serve money and betray your own kind. are you really sure you want to be a traitor of humanity?
think about it. you bully people for looking for the truth of the world. questioning things is always healthy, and you say it's because of a mental illness.

if people wouldn't question their world around us, we wouldn't have cars, we wouldn't have money, we wouldn't have buildings, we would still live in tribes like cavemen.

i hope this world is an exception and i am from another world which is my home and that i can return there soon.
>>
>>17302552
I thought you were on about the grammar not the content.

And I wasn't really talking about the racist element of the party line but the anti-autistic weak must die eugenic element.

Which is honestly where psychiatry is rooted historically.
>>
>>17302134
>let's get to the bottom of this.
You're one of the original humans; you can see the timeline change around you because the changes occur in succession for you. For the rest of us, we can only see the post-altered version of events, so we'll never experience the paranormal.

You, OP, are truly original.
>>
>>17302559
look men, there is a diference between questioning things what you see or cant see, and a other diferent thing is seeing and believing things that arent there.

You cant claim something is real just becouse nothing its absolutely true, its the other way around, you prove it by showing its the only possibility

Also, if we "doubt" the "truth" of the "world" we woud not have things like cars since most people wouldnt believe in the basic funcion of combustion, for example, instead each one believing in its own little theory, even if its wrong.
>>
>>17302583
>the anti-autistic weak must die eugenic element
when did i implyed that anon?
>also
why did you took meds from a mental ward? iif you dont have any mental illness
>>
>once lost my keys
>look everywhere, can't find them
>they turn up, exactly where I left them
I think I'm breaking through /x/
>>
>>17302609
>why did you took meds from a mental ward? iif you dont have any mental illness

They gave 6-week time release injections,, I'm in the USA.
>>
>>17302134
>saw
>when i didnt look

>saw
>as i wasn't looking at it
>>
>>17302616
That means you are a pretty untrusworthy felly. You wouldn't take your meds on your own, obviously. That means you are somewhat ill but wont see a problem, too.
>>
>>17302623
i second that
>>
>>17302623
... Do you see how this mindset can be pretty dangerous, especially when madness is attributed to political opponents of a governing regime?
>>
>>17302623
These drugs legitimately take years off of your life and spread your liver.

It's a goddamn extermination plot, tbt.
>>
>>17302635
*shred not "spread"
>>
>>17302630
Easily. But what would you have me do about it? Go around collecting political dissent? Should we go to every doorstep pretending to advocate for the open sharing of ideas and then get taken out?
>>
>>17302134
>let's get to the bottom of this.
Your brain is defective, Florian. It's just that simple. You'd rather believe you're Neo, fine, but you're the only one who believes that. Everybody else is either laughing at you or pitying you, and I'm honestly not sure which is more appropriate.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.