[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came here for some advice cause i figured you guys would know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1392425947719s.jpg (7KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1392425947719s.jpg
7KB, 250x219px
I came here for some advice cause i figured you guys would know best. I'm going to a murder themed party, I have to dress as a famous murderer or victim(can be real or fictional) my dilemma is that i have long black hair and a full beard that I'm not willing to cut or shave for this party so i need someone to go as that would have long dark hair and a beard.
>>
>>17301882
be charles manson
>>
>>17301888
I was thinking about him, but I couldn't figure out how to dress as him and I don't really want to draw a swastika on my forehead cause there's gonna be a bunch of politically correct pussies there
>>
>>17301896
are people actually gonna be mad about a costume
>>
>>17301896
>murder party
>politically correct
pick one
if i were you id just say fuck it. if they wanna be edgy and dress up like serial killers then they can deal with a swastika lol
>>
>>17301896
Just draw a X then. And don't forget to mirror his facial expressions.
>>
Abu bakhr al baghdadi is the way to go OP
>>
>>17301882
Theres always Rasputin.
>>
>>17301882
Just kill someone and go as yourself. Problem solved
>>
>>17301882
cut your hair and shave your beard literally nobody thinks that looks cool or attractive, despite what you may have convinced yourself.
>>
>>17301982
It keeps my face and neck warm while I cut down tree's in the Canadian north. Suck my dick if you think I do it to get pussy.
>>
>>17301935
I was also going to say Rasputin. That costume is the most fun, really.
>>
>>17302004
Buy a fucking scarf you Grizzly Addams reject.
>>
>>17302150
Another long hair fag here, did someone with long hair touch you when you were younger? Because umad.
>>
>>17302150
scarves are dangerous in my line of work.
>>
>>17301882
Rasputin! Bonus points if you can do russian accent pre-commrade
>>
>>17301882
Hoodie + shades = Unibomber
Plus you'll be hella comfortable compared to the costumefags
>>
>>17301882
go as the zodiac, you can cover up your beard and long hair with the cowl
>>
he could curl his hair and just go as a jew
>>
Rasputin for sure ^
>>
>>17302741
This.

Carry around a larg sausage in a mason jar to make sure people get the reference.
>>
Go as Cain
>>
>>17301882
Go the easy route and wear some coveralls and a hockey mask. At least everyone will know who you're trying to be.
>>
>>17301882
Cosplay as the guy from that game "Hatred"
>>
>>17301882
Go just as you are. When they ask who you're dressed as, just smile and walk away, while maintaining eye contact.
>>
>>17301882
You could pretty easily be Manson, OP, and I'm dissapoint that you needed to be told that.
>>
>>17301882

Oo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Ha haa haa haa
Hee hee hee hee
>>
>>17301896
Draw the swastika. If one of the guests doesn't know who Charles fucking Manson is and gets triggered, then they aren't worth talking to at all.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.