[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone in/near Dallas hear a weird trumpet-like noise in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 5575477547575.png (101KB, 918x595px) Image search: [Google]
5575477547575.png
101KB, 918x595px
Anyone in/near Dallas hear a weird trumpet-like noise in the sky around 5AM on Sunday? What the fuck is with these weird ass sounds, and it doesn't help that it woke me up and couldn't go back to sleep.
>>
Here's a crazy thing to do when you're awoken at 5am by a trumpet from heaven.

Get the fuck out of bed and do something with your life. Jesus.
>>
>>17299985
Yes, actually.

I thought it was just a radio, though. Kind of weird that someone else was hearing it too.
>>
>>17299985
trumpets confirm , Trump wins election
>>
>>17299985
I knew a guy in rural illinois that used to complain about a similar phenomenon.

I wrote him off as a nutter.
>>
>>17299985
most of the time these end up just being construction vehicles scraping their tools against concrete.
>>
>>17300267
Legit retarded
>>
>>17299985
I have not heard anything. I'll keep my ears open though.
>>
The other night I heard something in my room. It sounded like something fell, but I think it was natural. Still haven't found what fell.
>>
>>17300284
legit actually what fucking happens
>>
I heard one yesterday, in Italy though. It was around 22 pm, though. 15 in Dallas.
>>
>>17301945
sorry for the "pm", forgot to delete it when i translated the time
>>
I woke up to the echoing of my own farts.
>>
Yeah sorry about that... happens when i eat too many beans.
>>
>>17299985
Wait wait, you mean like a single BOOP or many small sounds? I'm actually from Europe, but at times lately I hear some sounds, like someone is dragging a chair on the floor upstairs or from somewhere around. It goes on for a while and then just stops. My friend also heard it and was confused, you could call it trumpet like.
>>
>>17299985
That was me bro, thats just how i roll
>>
>>17301953
top jej m8!
>>
>>17299985
Haven't experienced the exact same sound, but similar phenomena.

>was fishing last spring up at lake Ontaro (I think that's what the name was) in Colorado with my dad
>be there and in the water on our float tubes like a bunch of goobers for about 30 minutes
>plenty of other people around doing the same looking like a bowl of fruit loops
>all of a sudden this fucking sound of a rocket just goes off for about 5 to ten seconds.
>EVERYONE JUST LOOKS AT EACH OTHER
>a few people ask the nearest guy "did you hear that?"
>everyone nods back (roughly 15 or 20 people)
>about an hour later here comes the SAME FUCKING SOUND
>looked around for missiles or some form of exhaust trail
>nothing
>repeat the head nodding and collective WTF

Still not sure what it was but I didn't hear it the next day.
>>
I am in Canada, I did just fart. Echo maybe?
>>
>>17301953
>>17303971
>>17304395

Shills
>>
>>17299985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqRB1TYdamU

Not all that uncommon of an occurence. People call them skyquakes. Happen all over the planet. No explanation as to why.

They don't always sound like what you hear in this video. They can differ. I've seen some videos where they do "sound like trumpets".
>>
>>17305049
Shut up you retard.
>>
>>17305068

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc

At 1:25 in this one, there is one that you can really say sounds like a trumpet.
>>
>>17305104

Okay, don't watch beyond that first clip. Those other "skyquakes" are straight up obviously just sounds of machinery or stereos.
>>
>>17299985
First of all stop doing drugs.
>>
>>17299985
two days ago in northern california i heard a wierd humming sound outside and it had started to hail. The only dark clouds were the ones right above the river. And the river looked very dirty. Normally the water looks slightly green up close but this water looked mainly brown. I saw what looked like dirty evaporation trails just staying hovered not moving, than randomly the whooing sound occurs and i see the evaporation actually moving east than thats when the thunder occured and than hailing started to happen.
>>
>>17305169
I heard that too I live in Morgan Hill, CA. That was really odd.
>>
File: 1452232017195.jpg (14KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452232017195.jpg
14KB, 200x218px
>>17305181
I live up in the Campo/Mount Laguna area (in Cali) and we had a fucking mini tornado that ripped a few power line posts to shreds. That shit doesnt happen up here, EVER,
>>
>>17305181
Felt like i was in a fucking Twister movie when i heard it. Wierd shit. So whats up with the progress on the weather controlling instruments our gov has set up and guarded?
>>
>>17305204
Thats real odd bro! when the clouded rain storm shit happened. I really shouldve recorded the river but was working at the time and the thunder or lightening (whatever the proper term is) sounded and FELT loud so naturally self preservation kicked in and i wanted to get the Fuck down from the 5 flights of stairs i climbed. It looked like the polluted cloud was forming right above me slightly to the east and seemed to be due to the riverwater. Didnt see any UFOs THIS time though... It was uncomfortably loud. The cloud was literally forming a little to the east of me. For example facing north i see a polluted evap trail from the river i hear being referred as the "New York Slough" just hovering and is feeding a polluted mass cloud (despite it not moving I assumed this was a normal anomoly-like when you look up and see the clouds staying still) i was recording the clouds on snapchat and than the whooing sound happened i looked out at the evaporation that was standing still and it had started to all move east! I literally had happened to look at it from when it was standing still to being pulled. And i can assure wind was no factor to contribute for this movement as the wind was strong when i had initially made the observation of the evaporation and the assumption for why it was stationary
>>
I heard a trumpet last night too strangely, Houston here, I was with some friends and they heard it as well.
>>
>>17299985
Use this for your moon shot. Taken around march (or may who cares) of 2015
>>
It's the trumpet that tells the planes to start their chemtrail runs.
>>
>>17305632
Well god dam. Looks like i am going to need to dive into the bible as hard as one dives into a pussy.
>>
>>17305644
Ever since i reported a ufo i started to notice a significant increase in chemtrails. A rediculous amount. im from the antioch/pittsburg area and Ive seen pics on the web of people out of state showing multiple (7 or 8 lines) across the skies.. Normally id only see one or two tops. This time i see them all during the days and nights criss crossing almost as if they starting to experiment the effects on crossing trails or its releasing something that hinders our sight from viewing the spectrum of the ufos. One time I even recorded two planes flying side by side same distance based on illusion and speed/size except one had a white trail and the other had no fuckin trail at all. I figured it was a test run using different solutions that would conceal any reason for public concern. Does anyone know where we go to cancel these chemtrail experiments? I personally like the idea of being assured my childrens children will have the opportunity to telescope the moon without atmospheric distortion rendering any interest to pursue further. Seems with all the shit they are pumping into the sky will eventually cause detailed amateur moon images to go obsolete. (pic related of moon in previous post-amateur photo looks like a picture an unmanned probe could take huh?
>>
>>17305639
>>
>>17305675
For the record. This guy had to take 32000 pictures due to atmospheric distortion fucking up the majority of his shots. He had to stack the images without the real time rippling distortion until it got to the point where the whole image was comprised of parts that weren't effected by the distortion. Anyone here an experienced HAM Radio operator? Nikola Tesla mentioned he was listening on a frequency that no instruments on earth could use and he said he heard intelligent species speaking or something of that sort. A confirmation on whether or not the black sattelite could be the culprit to his findings would be extremely exciting to exploit. Though these are simply rumors, im sure we can collectively confirm this unless our gov was a step ahead of us and retrieved the sattelite.
>>
>>17305104
Sounds like Half Life OST.
>>
File: ASHYGTTD.jpg (106KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
ASHYGTTD.jpg
106KB, 1200x799px
>Dallas, TX

>TRUMPets
>>
>>17304243
That's the airforce base, live close by and i hear that shit all the time
>>
>>17299985
Trumpets being heard from around the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2w63biYa54
>>
>>17299985
IT'S MR SKELETAL
>>
>>17299985
The earth is groaning in travail.
>>
>>17299985

I totally heard this. So weird.
>>
>>17305738
Didn't that happen before?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.