[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History and Civilisation /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the_round_table.gif (18KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
the_round_table.gif
18KB, 480x354px
Is there a NWO?
Is History manufactured artificially in a boardroom?

Redpill me on History and modern civilisation, /x/.
>>
File: 1422470259209.jpg (92KB, 620x496px) Image search: [Google]
1422470259209.jpg
92KB, 620x496px
>Round Table main object on chart
>Round Table represented by an oval
>>
>>17299234
>round can only mean circular
>>
>>17299165

Yes. No. Maybe.
>>
Read Carrol Quigley's book "Tragedy and Hope". He's not some tinfoil crank of the streets too, and was a tenured academician and Bill Clinton's mentor.

It's all there, all the answers to your question.
>>
>>17299675
Huh? Redpill me on round /x/. Is round just a concept made by the illuminati to make me miss read charts?
>>
>>17300380
This. Roundpill me on red/x/.
>>
>>17300380
>The contour of a closed curve or surface with no sharp corners, such as an ellipse, circle, rounded rectangle, or sphere

Ovals are perfectly round, but they are not perfectly circular.
>>
History is made by people who all collectively paid more money than a "good" person can obtain and only is allowed to be constructed by people with more money than that.

Say I wanted to publish a paper, I'd need funding, and funding is given to the agendas at hand, rather than exploration of new ideas.

Why don't we have good air purifying tech? Why do we still use coal? All these are those and those are these and they are they and money is king.
>>
>>17299165
Bloodline. Atlantis was really and the current elite are the survivors, but the "bad guys". They have access to hidden knowledge and we know just a part of it (fabricated) and the rest is hidden or scattered in legends, folklore, hollywood etc. They know the cosmic cycles of the planet we live in and they are the ultimate preppers. All "history" is written and adapted according to age old plan. Farming of human consciousnesses and effort, and gathering of resources for future devastating events. The bloodline most live on. Above all.
>>
>>17301834
Hollywood is satan, people knew that in the 1960's.

Nice try though, you almost made me believe movies are factual, rather than pure profit and social engennerrzing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.