[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I'll keep this as short as possible and sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: Lion 2.jpg (173KB, 585x607px) Image search: [Google]
Lion 2.jpg
173KB, 585x607px
Hello /x/

I'll keep this as short as possible and sorry for no green text. I'm a teacher and I work at a preschool. The school stays open until around 6:30 when the building automatically begins to turn off the lights. This is by no means scary as I'm sure plenty of us have worked in places with similar electrical mechanics.

Sometimes, the shittier parents don't come until the very last minute before the lights begin to turn out - forgot to mention, this can be reversed by accessing the main office computer for emergencies. Anyways, it was one of those nights where I'm stuck with one of the kids, he's four.

So it's getting close to 6:45 and already the lights are off. He and I are at the front lobby waiting patiently for the parent with the lobby attendant. Out of no where the freaking fire alarm goes off. There is a kitchen but I myself clean it every night prior to leaving after my kids are gone. In my mind there is no chance of anything being wrong in there.

Lobby guy says he'll watch the student while I go investigate. Hallways are basically pitch black save for the blinding white light of the alarm and the ear piercing sound of it.

I'll continue if anyone is lurking.
>>
I am intrigued as I used to be a preschool teacher please continue :)
>>
>>17299120
I'm here, go on, seems interesting, as long as there is no spaghetti or dinosaur walking.
>>
>>17299120
So, as I was saying. I began to investigate and it came as no surprise that there was nothing to be found in the kitchen. The trip wasn't a total waste of time either because I remembered there was a small black flashlight in the utility drawer. Armed with this I left the kitchen.

There was even then no indication of a fire so the reason for the alarm remained unknown. I yelled down the hallway to the lobby dude who in turn told me the office was locked and he didn't want to go get the key for it. The alarm can be turned off after emergency service calls and we report everything is OK but they hadn't called yet.

I basically went through each room only to find that there was nothing besides that disgusting lysol smell. So I am going back to the front now and the lobby guy is up there on the phone with the emergency people but the student isn't with him.

This is literally a full blown panic situation now because he wasn't watching and it's my responsibility. What the hell kind of child wanders around a pitch black school while an alarm is going off. He could have only gone one direction fortunately so finding him didn't seem like it would be that much of an issue.

I inform the idiot lobby guy that I'm going to look for the student he failed at watching. Meanwhile the alarm lights are still on but the sound of the alarm has stopped. They basically told him that something is tripping it, that something is actually on fire. They inform us that fire/rescue will be there if we don't find the problem soon.
>>
>>17299154
Bump for more please
>>
>>17299120
Bump
>>
bumppin
>>
More plz
>>
>>17299154
So, the school itself was converted to being a school from another building so the layout is a little weird. The gym isn't even that big as a result of this, however it is large enough to house all the necessary equipment.

From the path I know the student had to take I basically follow this pondering how in the hell he could have found his way around in the dark. I get to the gym and sure enough he's in there, standing against the wall. He's standing in such a way that when the alarm light flashes it makes his shadow do this strange panoramic type thing, like.. it divides the shadow into like nine shadows of varying shade. He's also facing the wall.

Being a teacher, I'm obviously concerned and I'm not really thinking about the weirdness of the situation at all. He's basically just standing there, toes against the wall and staring at it. I call for him and rush over because I know his parents will be there soon, probably.

I shake him a few times but I'm not really getting any kind of reaction. At this point I am getting weirded out by the way he is listless and not responding but still standing and has the appearance of being fine. I start to drag him out of the room because it probably isn't safe to be exposed to a blinding/flashing alarm light like that.

He doesn't resist but on our way out he points at the alarm. I coddle him kind of and basically tell him what it is. I'm under the impression he just wanted to know what it was. He basically just pointed at it and for the first time looked me in the eye. I follow his indication and just bearly above the alarm, as it is flashing I notice that there is actually another shadow there, appearing when the light flashes.
>>
>>17299154
Bumpity bump bump. Continue.
>>
File: 1441849235577.jpg (16KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1441849235577.jpg
16KB, 300x320px
bump
>>
File: umaru.jpg (186KB, 1280x1332px) Image search: [Google]
umaru.jpg
186KB, 1280x1332px
>>17299231
so spoopy m8
>>
Push it, bop it, bump it!!
>>
>>17299231

I had him stand behind me while I moved in closer to get a better look at what this thing could be. It seemed to be a shadow of a person, physically floating in the air above the alarm.

As I got a little bit closer I noticed that this wasn't a shadow at all, but a giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era. He leaned forward and said, "I'll stop this alarm for about tree fiddy"
>>
>>17299231
I'm not one of those people who believe like, in any of this shit but I'm also not someone who is going to say it doesn't exist. It was one of those rare moments where you know what you're looking at but your mind tells you it isn't really there. I guess it is the same as saying " I know I'm not crazy. "

So I'm basically studying the light now, contemplating on wether or not the shadow it's making could actually come from any of the equipment. It can't. Everything is on the opposite side of the room, the wall is like totally empty save for posters. Lobby guy comes up behind us, informs me that the fire/rescue people are on their way. I instantly point to what I am seeing. Nothing has changed about it.

He and I both confirm that something is actually there making the shadow. It's not small by any means and I guess it sort of resembled a human figure but with no arms and it was hunched over like it's entire body could be resting on the small emergency light panel which protrudes from the wall. Imagine being prostrate with your arms off the ground and even with your shoulders. That is the best was I can describe this thing. It hasn't moved or anything and the student is still quiet but still looking at this thing just like me and the other guy are.

The alarm lights havn't stopped and it was when we decided to go back to the front that the weird shit started happening. We heard the alarm to the office go off, this is a completely different alarm also because it is independant from the master system and makes a loud buzzing noise. When we heard this, the alarm light in the gym stopped - but continued throughout the building.
>>
God fucking damnit
>>
Fucking get on with it m8
>>
>>17299288
That damn loch ness monster gets me every time.
>>
>>17299289
All three of us get back to the lobby. The parent still isn't there, the office alarm is sounding but the door isn't open - and it's still locked. The lights in the lobby are the only ones on so we can at least see. Lobby guy basically indicates he's going to get his keys because now it's more irritating than scary.

Student and I are now waiting inside while he rounds the building to go get the keys he should have already had. While we had been in there I'm just sitting on one of the giant lobby chairs that never gets used and of course, as if it were supposed to be some kind of horror movie the student literally looks down the hallway leading to the area where the hall branches into three sections and asks me " Who's that? " I respond kind of dismissively because I know no one else is in the building.

My curiosity gets the better of me because I am thinking there might be some other giant shadow visable with the alarm lights still going off. I regret doing this, I also regret being so non-chalant with the whole thing. Down the hall it wasn't really a shadow but it seemed more like something was making a dark space darker. It had no full form but assumed a kind of shape? I'm not sure. It was basically right in the center also so seeing it wasn't as difficult.

I would equate seeing it more clearly as to how you would see one of those " blink really fast " pictures; the faster you blink the more clear the image except this worked the same way with how quickly the lights flashed. I didn't stop to check it out further but it felt 'overwhelmingly hostile' that is literally the only way I can further describe what it felt like. I picked up the student and took him outside quickly. The doors locked behind me. Even though we had the keys we decided it would be better to just wait outside. This is the end of the story and that is all that happened.
>>
>>17299321
The way you worded that makes me think it isn't the end of the story and that isn't all that happened.
>>
>>17299344
There are other details and things that continue to happen but I was told that talking about it can do 'adverse' things. I'm only sharing the story because it's been bothering me to no end.
>>
>>17299347
You're such a tease anon-kun~
>>
So what was the build before it was a school?
>>
>>17299376
I don't know. I think it was an office supply store.
>>
>>17299347
Well, you're technically not "talking" about it, you're "typing" about it.

I'm genuinely interested in hearing ALL of the details if you'd be comfortable disclosing them.
>>
>>17299347
>I was told that talking about it can do 'adverse' things
Who told you this?
>>
So it's a preschool/daycare? Any other buildings around like is it in a business area or by itself?
>>
>>17299396
There are many places of buisness around this one. I was told by this mexican lady who I work with. We call them house keepers because they just clean everything. When I told her she wasn't at all surprised and told me not to talk about it.
>>
>>17299409
Why are you taking orders from a cleaning lady?
>>
>>17299384
Ask what you want and I'll answer as best I can.
>>
>>17299410
this
>>
>>17299410
Gee Ted. Maybe it's because I don't know anything about shadow monsters and I'm willing to take advice from anyone who doesn't think I'm insane.
>>
>>17299417
Is that genuinely the end of the story? You went outside and that's it? It ended kinda abruptly...
>>
>>17299420
She doesn't know anything about them either, but Mexicans are a superstition people so of course she'll tell you not to say anything about it.
>>
>>17299421
Well I'm not going to embellish aspects of the story for entertainment purposes. This is just how it happened.
>>
>>17299431
Fair enough. But that's really it? The kid got picked up, and the parents didn't ask about the alarms? The firemen or whatever showed up and found there truly was no fire? The lobby guy went and got the keys and returned without anything happening?

Sorry for asking so many questions. But thanks for answering them.
>>
retarded mexican niggers
>>
>>17299446
The mother eventually did show up, possibly because she saw the firetruck from whatever bar she was drinking at. When the lobby guy got back he decided it was probably better to stay outside with us on the slim chance there could be carbon monoxide or whatever. The firemen investigated the building but like me they didn't find anything. They also indicated that nothing had actually tripped the alarm and blamed it on electrical problems.

I couldn't imagine there to be electrical problems given that this is a more 'rich' part of Texas and everything is built pretty nice.
>>
>>17299469
Derp; the mother did ask about the alarms but she didn't ask me or the lobby guy. She spoke to the firemen like we did and got the same answer.
>>
>>17299469
> Texas
> Mexicans
I'm guessing you're near the southern part so I'm going to go out on a limb here
It was shadow people it was ISIS
/Thread
>>
Read the dunwich horror of howard phillips lovecraft, the dark figure kinda resamblance that monster
>>
>>17299469
well first thing, tell maintenance to clean and/or replace the fucking fire alarms. I cant believe the firemen would just say it was a "wiring" problem since an alarm NOT tied to the system went off too.

By the way for anyone reading this, you need to clean those things, seriously. They will wake you up at 4am, and its not a ghost, its just your filthy house. I know from experience.
>>
>>17299288

this fucking shit ruined the entire story, hahah
>>
>>17300064
OP here from yesterday. I will post pictures around 7 PM of the location/inside of the building so you guys have an idea of where things kind of happened if the thread if still alive when I'm back from work.
>>
>>17301243
Bump for curiosity.
>>
>>17299120
>>17299154
>>17299231
>>17299289
>>17299321
>>17299469
I've seen some stories on /x/ that drag on for a long time and are hard to believe, but I think this one is true. If it's just some random Anon seeking attention, they probably would have made the story longer and more drawn out. Thanks for the story, hope you don't see that shit in your dreams.
>>
>>17302501
OP here. I have only two pictures. Given that it is private property I had to work the pictures in such a way where I wasn't visible on camera.
>>
Nice story overall but there is one thing that is bugging me.
At some point you said you picked up a flashlight so what I am wondering about is: Why would you not have pointed it towards the black thing?
>>
>>17303103
That's a good question which has a perfectly reasonable if not difficult to believe answer - when we got back to the Lobby, the lights remained on in there as I believe I mentioned. I didn't think to shine the light at it at the time as a result of there already being light present.
>>
>>17303118

Okay, I get that and yes you did mention that plus you said the thing wasn't really hard to spot. I wasn't there of course but I just feel that the first thing I'd do in such a situation would be to point more light to it to see if anything about its appearance would change, does that make sense?

I am in no way trying to discredit but I also find it kind of weird you would not post more info. Did the mexican lady tell you what to leave out? How do you know you haven't "said too much" already? Also, did she give any reason for why you shouldn't talk about it all?
>>
>>17303150

re-reading I also want to add that you said the figure was down the hallway, not in the actual lobby so surely the area couldnt be lit that well?
>>
>>17303150

Honestly, I don't know what to tell you guys. She told me to literally not talk about it at all.

Also, I use to hunt. I'll make this analogy so you better understand the kind of feeling I had during the hallway situation. I would liken it to seeing a very dangerous animal you're hunting, but you have no gun and it sees you.

You have no idea what is going to happen. I didn't think to reach for the flashlight because my mind was like.. in 'oh shit' mode.
>>
>>17303160

I get that
I would still love to hear more but it seems there is no way of persuading you?
And how did you decide what details to leave out?
>>
File: Lobby1.jpg (42KB, 374x664px) Image search: [Google]
Lobby1.jpg
42KB, 374x664px
The following are actually three pictures. Keep in mind there are cameras and I had to take special steps to avoid them.

Excuse the strange positioning.

This is the lobby when heading into the building itself.

The figure I saw was exactly at the fork you see up ahead just before the computer lab.
>>
File: Hallway1.jpg (32KB, 374x664px) Image search: [Google]
Hallway1.jpg
32KB, 374x664px
>>17303176

This is the primary hallway which links all rooms together save for the extension behind me which leads to the gym.

You'll notice on the left that this leads to the lobby.
>>
File: Gym1.jpg (77KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
Gym1.jpg
77KB, 1328x747px
>>17303185

Last but not least, this is the gym and the wall where the first event occured. You'll notice the alarm I mentioned. It is extremely bright when flashing.
>>
>>17303189
If anyone has any questions now, I will answer them.
>>
>>17303295
Nah mate, none from me. As someone who USED to see shadow people and shit like that all the time, I'd say something was fucking with you. Probably the kid sick of waiting around for their parents. Negativity and adolescents do not mix well. I'd keep a close eye on the kid if I were you. Hope they aren't being abused.

Kids dont have much control over their energy once they hit that first imaginitive stage, I'm sure you know this. They can be subject to any whim that takes interest within them. it's spooky though because their minds are unbelieveably good at this kind of thing. I'd argue that it was a manifestation of sorrow or pain. Those things are usually the craziest. Probably will end up with some kind of depression or psychological disorder. Hope not. Poor kid. Please keep an eye on him.

Also, it's not about speaking of the kind of thing. It's giving it the opportunity to happen again. I said I used to see shadow people, well, I got fed up with the shit an decided it wasnt worth the disconnect it made me feel with other people. So I just kind of stopped... Our brains do weird, weird things man. That kid trusts you though, if he allowed you to see something like that.. If it was the kid, even.
>>
>>17303430
We've had this kid for around seven months. He advanced to my class. I had never heard of an issues with him prior, then again some disorders are kept confidential from the teachers if they are not deemed 'relevant'. I could dig if I really wanted.

Also, in reference to your statement that I know something about this, I really do not. I'm new to this entire thing. I am still questioning what exactly to believe.

If I see it again, I will likely put in my two weeks notice. It isn't something I want to see ever again.
>>
>>17303470
i was saying, you know, kids are imaginitive. that's all. and i'm not saying kid HAS disorder. I'm saying, there is probably a high possibility that it will manifest itself that way in the future. If it was something like that, and not a fluke...

Either way, I doubt you'll see anything like that again. Weird shit happens some times though. Our brains sometimes work in a way that tricks us. and, no, you're not insane. you would probably think i am, but that's just the nature of things.

One question though, how old is he? I want to send some prayers his way.
>>
>>17303483
He's 4.
>>
>>17303491
Thank you.

I wish you the best of luck too. Please continue to be a good rolemodel to kids. They need it more than anyone can know.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.