[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: APT.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
APT.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
Alright /x/ i have something i need to share with you.

The guy that lives in the apartment above mine has been very loud this weekend. making strange sounds, yells and alot of walking around, this is not strange in itself because we was just allways very loud. but this time it was a different kind of noise.
so.. its sunday evening (almost 23:00) and about 2 hours ago there were more noise and i was getting mad because i have to go to work tomorrow. i decided to go up and tell him to be quiet, but as soon as i closed the door to my apartment i heard a loud bang.
i continued upstairs to his place and knocked, and waited for some time, knocking several times. his neighbour came out and told me he moved 3 days ago. i asked him about the noise, and se says he did not hear anything.

im freaking out here
>>
bump for more
>>
>>17298201
i have no idea what is happening. the neighbour said that the apartment have been empty the whole weekend. sould i call the cops?
>>
>>17298204
No, I don't think they could help much. Try asking some other neighbors about it to see if they know anything.
>>
>>17298204
Just tell the landlord. If you're not in any immediate danger, why get involved? Could be just squatters or drug addicts.
>>
>>17298217
>If you're not in any immediate danger, why get involved?

famous last words: the post
>>
>>17298212
>>17298217
Guess your right.
atleast its all quiet now. its to late to talk to the other neighbors.
there is no chance of it being squatters or anything like that because we have an extra key just to get into the complex and that door is never left unlocked. ( a guy once got kicked yout of the apartments for not locking the door after him) if there are anyone in the apartment its either the landlord or the "former" tenant.
>>
File: Thumbnail.png (45KB, 685x886px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail.png
45KB, 685x886px
Don't worry anon, I found a very deep letter on my desk the other night in my handwriting with my signature on it. The weird thing about it is that I didn't write it, and I knew this because the "J" was off in my signature.

In addition to this happening, I've recently seen large shadows over the moon, moving stars (in comparison to neighboring anchored stars,) planes standing still in the sky for minutes before moving, and feel the presence of entities when I get up to take a piss at night.

My advice is to just not talk about these things to anyone, at all, ever. The only reason I'm disclosing this information above is because I have already.

Inb4 roleplay

Inb4 edge
>>
>>17298260
Fuck.. sorry dude but im glad im not you!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.