[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: astralprojearth[1].jpg (24KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
astralprojearth[1].jpg
24KB, 408x500px
are astral projections real? do any of you guys had any?
>>
It's real in your head.
>>
Dude, those people who claim to have experience Astral Projection are lying. They most likely had a lucid dream. Yes, it is possible to be conscious while dreaming. And yes, astral projection is bullshit.
>>
File: 215.gif (66KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
215.gif
66KB, 300x100px
>>17297457
>>17297461
But it is real
>>
>>17297465
Prove it then
>>
>>17297461
Now explain what dreams are. Don't forget to cite reputable sources.
>>
File: 1450093811234.gif (4MB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1450093811234.gif
4MB, 200x267px
>>17297457
Get a glass of water and breathe into it.
>>
Yes, Astral Projection is indeed real, as are lucid dreams. In fact lucid dreaming is the precursor to astral projection. Each and every night all humans project out of their body. Their emotional and intellectual bodies generally hover about 4 feet above the body. Consciously projecting one's consciousness is a feat that many have attempted to master. It's not impossible but it does require dedication, patience, and most important, love! It honestly took myself 5 years, of daily meditation and projection attempts before I started leaving at will.
>>
>>17297545
bullfuckingcrap
>>
>>17297575
I'm so sorry you feel so strongly, please, don't let your steadfast stubbornness go on to affect your life and we'll being. Go with God my friend!
>>
i have ap'd 4 times

2 accidental
2 intentional

i have astral projected with other people i knew and then talked about it the next day exchanging details

i have also had many many many lucid dreams

i have turned lucid dreams into astral projections

they are different, very similar but ultimately different, once you do both you can tell the difference.

lucid dreaming is like being on your hard drive

astral projecting is like being on the internet

the only way to really prove it is to try it for yourself.
>>
>>17297593
I very much enjoy what you've written, your analogies are spot on! Very helpful for those who are on their own paths, thanks for your words!
>>
it all depends on your definition for astral projection

you are certainly able to imagine you are in a different room, to the point where most of your thoughts involve you being in that room rather than where your body is. this astral projection is really just formal daydreaming, focusing on relation to what is real or useful, and on increasing skills

to communicate from, to change anything, or to directly percieve anything from where youve projected yourself is impossible. anyone who has actually projected their body has done so like daydreaming, or is delusional, or lying. but then again, this is a paranormal board, so we cant really rule out that its possible because science says it is
>>
>Globe earth bait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLOT3Tqi-Q
>>
>>17297593
when you ap'd did you vibrate? can you feel yourself pop out of your body?
>>
>>17296722
No that's dumb
>>
>>17297461

This, and those people who see demons are really just seeing aliens.
>>
File: 1453856836990.png (8KB, 363x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453856836990.png
8KB, 363x360px
>>17296722
Do you really believe they see a globe while flying high?
>>
>>17297516
I like this comment, lol.
>>
>>17297943
I've AP'd, mostly involuntarily though.
There are actually many ways one can AP, and for a lot of those you won't feel vibrations.
The time I did feel vibrations, I didn't "pop out" of my body, more like I could simply will my spirit body out of my normal body.
It was cool because I wear glasses and I would will myself in and out. When I was out, I could see everything clearly, but when I was in, my vision got blurry, hah.
The vibrations feel really intense, it's a really cool experience.
>>
Anybody got some pointers. I've been trying for a few years now
>>
Yep, only I go into the astral plane and away from this one. I'm not very accurate and the doubt in my mind says it's bullshit if I try to see what my friends are doing, let alone disrespectful to their privacy. I also call it hedge witching, but is also attached to the Akashic Records. All different names, all the same thing. I often go for advice or just to explore, or to meet different people there, magicians, spirits, gods, what have you.
>>
>>17299829
Try meditation first. Astral projection needs a lot of concentration and is a kind of meditation I call journey meditation. Try walking meditation, yoga, clear mind, breathing exercises, trance, visualizations are also very important to practice first. Then, research some journey meditations. Usually they rely on a repetitive beat like drums or binaural beats, and visualizing a cave or underground entrance of some sort, going in and coming out the other side. That's for going to the astral tho. To project on this plane, always picture a string from your soul to your body, and lift your consciousness a few inches at a time before you go full flight.
>>
>>17296722
Bump
>>
>>17296722
yes they are real and you can use it to visit anyplace in the world, even the places you are not supposed to visit. If you are going to try it, don't. You can pick up demons while leaving your physical body

>>17297461
>anything I don't understand must be false
idiot
>>
>>17297461
LOL I used to think this too until it actually happened. I was having a lucid dream so decided to "raise my frequency". In which case, it happened. It was quite a different experience than any lucid dream(or sleep paralysis). Try harder next time, maybe you'll find out.

Lucid dream=/=astral projection unless you're trolling.

[spoiler]the CIA refer to it as remote viewing[/spoiler]
>>
>>17297468
everything is impossible to them that don't believe. Your unbelief is a self fulfilling prophecy, you don't want it to be true, therefore it is kept from you. Do you think the CIA would study this stuff if there was nothing to it?
>>
>>17297943
I did. It was similar to ears popping. It was definitely audible though.
>>
I believe it's real, I have had times where I wasn't on autopilot but I was frozen though. Something or someone was playing some stringed melody and it put me in a frozen trance and made me want to wake up.
>>
File: d98.jpg (28KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
28KB, 600x640px
>>17297585
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.