[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIA Releases project bluebook? Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2015-09-29+at+10.27.41).jpg (114KB, 737x722px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-29+at+10.27.41).jpg
114KB, 737x722px
>>
>CIA
>releases

That's an oxymoron.
>>
Actually does anyone know where one could browse through the released documents?

Heres an article about it
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/29/us/cia-releases-x-files-ufo-investigations-irpt/index.html?sr=fbcnni013016cia-releases-x-files-ufo-investigations-irpt0119AMStoryLink&linkId=20806987
>>
>>17296668
Tried to watch a documentary about that book. Like all ET "documentaries," it literally did nothing but ask questions and imply that we should feel a certain way. Literally no value whatsoever.

So no. We still think it's a front/shill release/psyop.

Come back in a century or so when people have a wider range to be gullible and misled by feelings.
>>
>>17296681

True, but I mean perhaps this is a way of introducing the thought of intelligent Alien life to society? Who knows I mean maybe the goal is to make the notion seem more and more commonplace so that when they actually make the big reveal things aren't as much of a shock?
>>
>>17296681
Not that "Aliens" aren't already a fairly established idea, I just mean this is the first time I've ever heard the government actually take the notion seriously.
>>
>>17296685
You're entire conception of intellect is equivalent to complete and total population-wide retardation. Have you seen a movie called Idiocracy? Because that's literally how you're treating the population.

I'd like to say that were as simple as calling you a braindead moron, but it's so much more than that. This on another scale entirely. You're not just mentally handicapped or anything, you are literally retarded times the mass of the entire human population.

When was the last time you attended a party? Not even a surprise party, which MIGHT be a bit of a stretch for an apt analogy, but just any kind of party at all. Literally, what was the last social interaction you had? Because your perspective is horrific and fucked.
>>
>>17296690
The government is, at a minimum, twice as biased and paranoid as the rest of the population due to the problems they face in field of work. That effect is isolated, refined, and augmented a thousand fold in intelligence agencies. Literally, you can't be more paranoid than a CIA shill. It's not physically possible. No amount of cognitive dissonance or experiential bias can account for the shit they put their minds through as a matter of doing their job.
>>
>>17296698
I mean I'm a relatively social individual. I kinda want you to explain to me why my perspective is horrified and fucked. I haven't seen that movie so I mean I don't really know what you mean I guess.
>>
Look I just think it's kind of cool there has been an actual announcement about Aliens by the CIA
>>
Apparently nothing that's been released mentions the Roswell incident which is kind of neat
>>
>>17296707
Aw damn. It's a stupid movie but it has its purpose.

I'll just take back what I said. You'll understand my meaning if you watch the movie. Don't worry about it. I'm mostly just responding to the CIA's retarded anti-human arguments. You just happened to be a carrier, this time.
>>
>>17296723
Oh no, it is; don't get me wrong. I love it.

...But you can't trust anything the CIA says. They aren't paid to treat you like a person.
>>
>>17296766
check'd
>>
>>17296759
Yeah true I'll watch it before I sleep if you recommend. Lmao you got that roast down pat though. Also I was actually just thinking how funny it would be if this whole time everyone was sus as fuck on the government knowing all this shit but really they are just as in the dark as everyone else lmao
>>
>>17296766
Yea well honestly I don't think there is too much amazing or brow raising content. Honestly just stuff like this:

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015464.pdf
>>
File: ufo.png (14KB, 892x665px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.png
14KB, 892x665px
>>17296668
Interest on aliens is slowly but surely dying.
I would need to check what caused the spikes on the graph, but the trend is clear.
>>
>>17296668
>CIA Releases project bluebook?
more like:
CIA fakes some project data and release it as Bluebook data
>>
>>17296975
whoa
expecting shill

>mind blown
>>
>>17296723

False flag to control the inevitable?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.