[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finding magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (132KB, 734x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 734x960px
>born catholic
>loved the teachings of jesus
>wanted to be a saint
>but got disillusioned with the church
>began reading about buddhism and hinuism and new age
>read philosophy and fiction and history
>become interested in occult practices
>read crowley, spare, regardie, fortune, bardon, wilson, leary, grant, eliade, evola, hine, carroll, etc.
>could never get into the pomp and ceremony of "high magick"
>mainly dabbled in sigils and meditation and visualization and astral projection
>had lots of interesting experiences
>but lately have felt the confines of chaos magick to be too restricting
>want to practice the rituals from some book with a magical partner
>but have no wizard or witch friends
>only pleb friends
>just know losers who think witchhouse is as deep as occultism goes
>or people who believe ayy lmaos come from other planets and can't be contacted with magic

justkillmenow
>>
>become interested in occult practices
I could have written this post, but I am only up to this point.

Besides being lonely, do you enjoy the Occult practices?

I hope you find someone to practice with :(
>>
>>17295705
I think there's magick meetups at the fringe board on 8ch.
Check it out
>>
>>17295705
Go to church, speaking from experience, all Catholics are mad as loons & are just covering.
Find the most devout heads in your town & start a prayer group where you read commentaries and not just scripture.
You'll be a wizard in three years, tops!
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 838x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 838x959px
>>17295718
occultism gave me some quick and amazing results in transforming myself more into the person i wanted to be, i've had three girlfriends in the past but none who were into occultism. idk. thank you.
>>17295719
fringe is weird. lots of white power types last time i visited.
>>17295723
you think the prayer group will devolve into occultism? i used to think i was possessed by a demon, saw the buddha once, never seen the jesus, but have often contemplated his suffering
>>
>>17295764
The white power types are just too far gone. There's plenty of others though, at least half of them are role players however.
I personally don't browse fringe for info anymore though.
I'd be your friend OP, but I'm still trying to practice all of these abilities. I barely have a hang of meditation.
>>
>>17295705
What state are you from?
>>
>>17295764
Those are some sexy feels, OP.

Yes I think a prayer group will become a coven as long as it doesn't become a PAC. If you use space at a Jesuit institution, this chance multiplies at least threefold.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 450x480px
>>17295779
you seem cool. i'd be your friend too
>>17295794
no thanks, nsa
>>17295797
i guess i should go to mass or something? how does one organize a prayer group? i feel like a bad christian cause of pic related
>>
>>17295838
Move to the Northern California, Oregon, area to find others like yourself easier
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x847px
>>17295851
yes, i plan on moving soon, i am just a shy person and am afraid of having to make all new friends
>>
>>17295946
They'll come naturally if you're in the right place at the right time
>>
>believing in magic
>in a young girl's heart
>>
>>17295723
Please don't try to corrupt the Bible
>>
File: 1244066257338.jpg (53KB, 579x518px) Image search: [Google]
1244066257338.jpg
53KB, 579x518px
>>17295705
tfw you finally start getting to meet other occultists and most of them are insane or egotists
>>
>>17295705
if you are so desperate, then meet your teacher:
https://www.youtube.com/user/sadhguru
I'm better then him now, but he is the best you can get.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 583x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 583x437px
>>17297451
the hard part for you will be to forget all the bullshit you 'know'.
>>
>>17297467
and of course this guy called james mahu:
http://www.wingmakers.com
Those guy's will own the planet in a few 100 years.
http://youtu.be/nZj2zYnM6hc
>>
>>17295764
>results

You get results through magick rituals?
>>
>>17295705

It's pretty crazy that I'm sort of going through the same experiences as you right now, up until reading occultish stuff. I've mainly done meditation, visualization and astral projection practices. I grew very disillusioned with the Church, not the religion but the people in it really. I feel as if there shouldn't be a "middleman" in my spiritual relationship with God. For the past month of so i've been going to Buddhist and Hindu temples in my area (socal so theres a good amount of them) and that has really brought me closer to enlightenment.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.