[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Doing some tarot readings in hope that someone will return the favor, even with oracle cards. I was very good but I'm probably a little rusty now.
>>
>>17294782
27 leo.
upcoming project will succes?
>>
>>17294790
Higher forces would like you to focus more on your emotional being and sense of peace at the moment and the way you channel that will be as it may. The answer is siding more towards no but these cards are positive.
>>
>>17294782
27, cancer, born in 88, I don't know what info you need or want

Is this year going to be better than 2015 was?
If that's too broad, will my mom recover well enough to finally come home?
>>
>>17294805
Very very difficult to read. These are uncertain times for her but ones of deep growth for her and also one for coming together in light of a crisis.
>>
File: funny-cat-fails-25__605.jpg (85KB, 605x859px) Image search: [Google]
funny-cat-fails-25__605.jpg
85KB, 605x859px
>>17294797
thank you for you readin good sir. really, make me smile today :)
>>
>>17294782
Hey there
29/f/Taurus
Could I have a card?
>>
>>17294782
20, aries
how to get my motivation back? will i complete any of my projects soon or this year?
>>
oh why not; can i have a love reading please? idk what else you need
>>
>>17294826
Four of wands drew.

>>17294829
Learning to love yourself will go miles. Common for early-20's when you're never doing enough and the world is being cruel. Don't forget your spiritual aptitude in the face of all things and take time for yourself and your own recuperation/reflection.

A card for the future:

Life is going to take all kinds of strange turns at this point in life. Inside yourself is where you're going to find strength. Respect what you hold in your personality, not in your hands.
>>
>>17294782
20 gemini, male
could you give me some clarity on my crush?
im bad at this whole signal things and im getting confused
>>
>>17294838

Are we calling in a particular person or just in general?

>>17294851

You have so much going for you and it seems as though the cards are saying let it go (at least emotionally, don't get hung up on it).
>>
>>17294812
That's been really fucking hard for all of us. But we're trying. She had a stroke last February and it's like she's still in there but she can't always make sense with her speech. I'm really the only one who can make sense of what she's saying most of the time and it's always in the back of my head that I might just be reaching.

Thanks for the reading, bro. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17294860

just in general. the person i want to be with doesn't feel the same, so...
>>
>>17294865

Just remember that on the deepest levels you're always communicating as well as ever.

>>17294867
Watch out for yourself. The cards seem to think that you're prone to toxic relationships and getting taken advantage of by the wrong person. They would also like you to focus on money and education and the important things in life. Women are devil vagina magic.
>>
>>17294887

lol i really should have specified a gender, i'm a female. i'm not into women so i think i'm safe there. :^) sorry about that.
>>
>>17294851
>>17294860
what do you mean with having something going for me?
(not english speaker, sorry)
>>
>>17294891
oh lol devil penis magic then.
>>
Can I have a card as well? 27/F. Has the person whose trust I broke forgiven me?
>>
>>17294894
Meaning you have lots of potential and good things in life.
>>
18, male, aries. I would like to find more about my calling in life. This is pretty vague, so feel free to ask anything you need. Could you also tell me what cards appear on my reading?
>>
>>17294900
Im more concerned about getting a gf, this one seems nice enough.
i have not even kissed someone at 20
>>
>>17294901
Sort of a fury and golden heart thing going on.

Knight of swords, king of swords, ace of pentacles. Very fiery and ambitious cards. Bold.

And the lovers: finding just where you belong and living the sky full of stars kind of life.

Lots of aspirations and family kind of vibe going on.
>>
18, male, piceas
What's in store for the upcoming monthes before summer? Any opportunities or challenges I need to be aware of?
>>
>>17294926
Thank you. Seems like the kind of life where I will either achieve great things or fail terribly. At least it looks interesting. Wonder what could I do, based on the reading.
>>
>>17294782
hey, tarotOP

27/f
should i trust my instincts about this new guy my friend is seeing?
>>
23 Sag applied to be a cop am I gonna make it?
>>
>>17294782
Virgo 25

What is my purpose in life?
>>
18/F/ Aquarius
I feel really lost and unsure about my future.
>>
18, male,
sun: pisces
moon: cancer
asc: aquarius

should I drop out of uni and focus on writing?
>>
26 Pisces
How this year or semester will go for me academically?
>>
19 Scorpio
Will everything go well with school and bf?
>>
>>17294782
21 (1994) Aries.
Will I be able to earn enough money for a new car and not go to jail within the next couple of months?
>>
>>17294790
28 cancer male

Will I ever get back with my ex or should I start looking for someone else
>>
>>17294782
Hey, OP. I've got my Oracle Cards out. I've just recently started to accept my empathic abilities and the only thing I've got a grip on is my Oracle cards. So here's my reading for you.

I'm picking up on a maternal figure (Queen of Hearth and Home) . But the relationship between you two isn't great because she's not particularly warm (Crone). Maternal but not motherly, if that makes sense.

She represents home, for you. And home is difficult.

The middle card is giving me trouble. The Lord of the Forest. Is she not okay with your interest in tarot? Or is all this how you coped with her?

I'm sorry if that sucked but even though I've got a better grip on this than anything else, I'm still learning to trust my voice, you know?
>>
>>17294782
well, how do I keep my progress steady and not falter?
>>
Is Anna losing interest?
>>
File: image.jpg (440KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440KB, 2048x1365px
>>17294782
23, Taurus, Male

General Reading
>>
File: image.jpg (670KB, 768x3456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670KB, 768x3456px
can do a reading for you tonight if you need, email in field. stay well!
>>
>>17294782
21 Aries

Should i quit my job which is high paying but makes me depressed? and begin to study again?
>>
18, female, aries.

I guess, may I just have a general reading please?
>>
>>17294782
Fuck off, cancer
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.