[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There were once five gods. One of the gods, Enthir, wrote a book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-1.jpg (75KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
75KB, 350x350px
There were once five gods. One of the gods, Enthir, wrote a book in secret. He took this book, bound it's pages in leather, and set it upon a granite boulder at the peak of Mt. Thunder. The four gods, Tentalus, Brookstock, Forendir, and Senthos approached when Enthir rang hit trumpet in ushering. The five gathered around the granite and Enthos spoke.
He said, to each of the four gods in turn, "..." nothing. With a raise of his hands, he clapped them together and transformed into a flake of snow, falling with all the others.
>>
>>17294078
its shit like this is why we cant have nice things
>>
>>17294109

honestly, it's not any more ridiculous sounding than any real mythology is
>>
>>17294125
yeah it sounds of a 12 year old "weirdo" who just doesn't fit in so they write such nonsense instead of contributing to the study of the paranormal. its such liberal stupidity that leads to notions that you can "pick" your gender and that just because you have a cock ou dont have to be a man anymore. face fucking reality people.
>>
WHERE IS KEK
>>
Well since were just saying shit in this thread.

When it comes to Christianity I've always figured along side God/Jehova and Devil/Satan/Lucifier that there was a 3rd divine being of sorts. Kinda something hidden.

See its said morally good people who follow god go to heaven. And morally bad people who follow Satan go to hell. Now when it comes to paranormal and ghosts I've always wondered wtf would a ghost be doing still roaming earth if you're destined to have 2 choices?

So just spit balling but what if you don't choose religion and end up just being a wandering ghost? Maybe there's some 3rd God being living in the ghost environment or something.
>>
>>17294078
>Enthir
>Enthos
>>
cont?
>>
>>17294229

Giratina
>>
>>17294078
[Empty Speech Bubble]
>>
I posted in a thread that dissipated. time is money. stop stealing from me.

#Iwantmyanswer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.