[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I've been wondering. Was there (or still is) any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/, I've been wondering. Was there (or still is) any religion or belief on becoming a God as reward after death?
(picture kinda related)
>>
Mormons.
I think I read that if you're a good mormon, in the afterlife you get to be the god of your own planet, with your wife and all the inhabitants on the planet are your children
That's why they call god 'heavenly father'
>>
>>17293814
So was everyone dressed in togas bqck then?
>>
>>17293814
define god?
>>
>>17293848
Omnipotent deity
>>
>>17293854
in which reality? In your own? Own Universe? Own Planet?
>>
>>17293814
www.wingmakers.com
>>
You are essentially one with God when you're in heaven. Christianity and Buddhism follow this idea.
>>
>>17293814
true christianity. Follow and OBEY jesus, in whom is god and who resides in god and whose power is god and who give his power to go and you will become like christ. One with him with god in you and you in god and you will all be one in infinite power, infinite wisdom, and infinite happiness.
>>
>>17293814
this guy could bring you as close at it gets to your goal:
https://m.youtube.com/user/sadhguru
>>
>>17293814
the destination after death is for all the same. After you loose your body you will become your true self, which has access to the omnipresence, all knowing. When you are able to loose this body you will become everything or nothing.
Life after death is scientifically investigated by after death experiences and regressions by hypnosis.
You can read this stuff in this book:
http://projectavalon.net/The_Holographic_Universe_Michael_Talbot.pdf

Humans died and reborned long before the first religion appeared.
>>
>>17293826
I'm Mormon and this is true. But I think it's more like you get to be God of your own universe(s), since you practically take God's spot and He moves up a level.
>>
>>17293814
Mormonism AFAIK. Shit gets crazy near the end.
>>
>>17293881
What a fucking fraud. He is not describing any real Vedic tradition whatsoever.
>>
sounds like a false offering from beings trying to corrupt people, but could be real.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.