[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you figure it out yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 36

File: inthecenterofitall.jpg (57KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
inthecenterofitall.jpg
57KB, 1401x788px
Did you figure it out yet?
>>
Figure what Out?
>>
yes we have a black star in the centre of it all, it's a block hole really and invisible because it's bending all the light in and out of it

i knew ages ago
>>
He lives
>>
You mean something like "If I were an immortal being, I'd place myself in a system where I'd live for periods as a mortal being, not knowing that I'm immortal, to prevent myself going insane." stuff? Yeah, I think so.
>>
Black star is a neutron star and it begins a new star life after its stage. Bowie probably believes in reincarnation
>>
>>17289280
>Black star is a neutron star and it begins a new star life after its stage.

Making shit up there anon? It's pretty much the exact opposite of what you're saying:

A neutron star is a type of compact star that can result from the gravitational collapse of a massive star after a supernova.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star
>>
>>17289274
You're close, but a simple realization of the fact is not always enough.

Bowie has laid out an instruction on how to make actual use.
>>
>>17289367
Where? I'm really interested in that!
>>
>>17289454
Between the lyrics in "Quicksand", the mannerisms in "Blackstar" and the imagery in "Lazarus", lies the clues.

Hint: It has nothing to do with Crowley
>>
>>17289206
Yeah, I was wondering why I couldn't hear anyone on my phone. Turns out I had my headphones plugged in the whole time kek
>>
>>17289511
Thanks! I'll check them
>>
>>17289511
any hints? besides the crowley one?

I feel like I'm getting somewhere
>>
>>17289511
I listened to the songs, watched the music videos...

I'm still trying to figure out how can a mortal become a 'superman' in this dream..
Also who is Major Tom?

Am I on the right track?
>>
does it have to do with our death?

Anyone who's figured it out want to share?
>>
>>17289609
It seems to be something related to death.

My thoughts so far is that there's a way to realize immortality

He says "Don't believe in yourself"

and "Don't decieve with belief"

Perhaps the former quote has something to do with the fact that human life is not exactly what we believe it to be.

Let's brainstorm here guys
>>
>>17289621
What is it that were trying to accomplish?
>>
>>17289588
There is no 'superman', only gifts provided through awareness.

Do not focus too much on Major Tom. Only focus on what he represents.

(It's in the skull)
>>
>>17289621
I'm sure that Bowie shows us that life and death are just two different aspects of the same "living". But OP said that "Bowie has laid out an instruction on how to make actual use."

So there must be a method to use this knowledge right here and now in our life. That's what I'm really looking for.
>>
File: xxxx.png (1MB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.png
1MB, 720x713px
>>17289624
>What is it that were trying to accomplish?

None of us are brave enough to leave the basement and/or interact with people so actual magic is beyond our grasp. BUT we can pretend media sources that we can access from our safe little homes ( TV,film, music ) is sending us SECRET MESSAGES -- then by looking for meaning in the messages we give a kind of weak meaning to our sad bleak little lives.
>>
>>17289624
>>17289648

I'm trying to accomplish the meaning behind this obvious cryptic series of lyrics and videos
>>
>>17289636
The skull is ordained with jewelry, perhaps this means that our minds have a lot more hidden in the "dead" side of life.

It may refer to the opposite side of life? If that makes sense...
>>
>>17289636
Why do we speak in riddles. Is there a reason we don't tell humans the facts of the reality we live in?
>>
It's an very unsubtle metaphor for the terror and despair of dying a slow death from cancer you fucking simpletons
>>
>>17289677
I'm guessing riddles are an easier way of breaking the news so that those who are uninterested or thoroughly distracted won't bother deciphering it.
>>
>>17289511
Look at the music video for Fashion. Same movements in Blackstar.
>>
>>17289677
Truth us impossible to express with language, you cannot simply tell someone.
>>
>>17289681
No, this is something else, why would he be talking like this in the 70's? Unless he knew he was going to die of cancer at this time
>>
>>17289688
*is
>>
>>17289650
I know what you mean and I'm already accepted that I'm an outsider, but that's not a bad thing. When I interact with people 90% of them are so close minded that they just give me headaches. I'm looking for signs because I refuse to live my life as everyone else and that's why I'm here sometimes in my free time. I have no idea what's your reason to be here other than trolling.

>>17289588
If it's in the skull then you might refer to the power of your mind? The pineal gland? Learn how to travel with your soul?
>>
So we're making progress guys, but there are some things missing.

Obviously it has something to do with "unlocking" some kind of knowledge/state of existence.

He is debating whether or not he should release this imformation for some reason i.e "kissing the viper's fang" and "herald loud the death of man"

There is something here, and I want to know
>>
File: 1451854919183.jpg (26KB, 275x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451854919183.jpg
26KB, 275x280px
>>17289206
>Did you figure it out yet?

YES! LOOMINATI CONFIRMED!

>mfw /x/ exists in 2016
>>
>>17289677
It's irresponsible to give potentially world changing information to people who are not intelligent enough to make proper use of it.

See: David Blaine
>>
>>17289688
Some things are difficult to articulate i guess. How will the leader be determined?
>>
>>17289705
I bend to the Fathers great wisdom. I will keep my trap shut about such things from now on.
>>
>>17289684
>>17289701
Look very closely at the mannerisms.

'Blackstar', the three disciples, see how they move. The woman in the back, watch her hands, she moves differently than the rest.

The movement of the group of women around the skull..

In 'Lazarus', watch Bowie's facial expressions and frantic movements as he attempts to 'write'. The same skull in the background.
>>
>>17289688

Do you believe David Bowie uncovered the ultimate truth of the universe?
>>
>>17289709
>leader be determined
Depends when you can wake up and see.
>>
>>17289715
No just an expression of it, truth always is in fact it is all there is.
>>
>>17289719
Well....say he awakes. Will he know who he is immediately?
>>
>>17289650
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>17289715
Bowie simply found a way to connect and maintain contact, without the use of Satanism or soul bound contracts.

'Blackstar' in and of itself, is a ritual. A ritual that over 20 million people have involved themselves with.

I cannot stress this enough, but.. The mannerisms. The woman in the back is perfectly in tune.

(It is possible to form sacred geometry using one's body, through movements and patterns)
>>
> “Im closer to the Golden Dawn, Immersed in Crowley’s uniform, Of Imagery”
This could mean he is immersed in some kind of occult imagery

>”I'm living in a silent film Portraying Himmler's sacred realm Of dream reality “
Himmler built concentration camps, so maybe some power is culling this sacred knowledge

>”I'm frightened by the total goal Drawing to the ragged hole And I ain't got the power anymore
No I ain't got the power anymore “
This may mean that he is scared of what these powers plan on doing

>”I'm the twisted name on Garbo's eyes Living proof of Churchill's lies “
Greta Garbo was a beautiful actress with stunning eyes, meaning that the lies are pretty. And churchill used the “big lie” tactic meaning that when you lie, you should lie big and stick to it. So this leads us to the conclusion that some kind of big lie is being told here incorporating occult imagery being used to cover up some horrible frightening agenda.

>” I'm destiny I'm torn between the light and dark Where others see their targets Divine symmetry “
This is a tough one to crack. He’s torn between siding with these powers or going against them? Divine symmetry has something to do with the occult once again..

>” Should I kiss the viper's fang Or herald loud the death of Man I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought And I ain't got the power anymore”
This one relates to the previous verse, he’s saying should he kiss the vipers fang, embrace the lie, or tell everyone of it. He’s getting trapped in his mind and becoming crazy over the truth.

1/2
>>
>”Don't believe in yourself Don't deceive with belief Knowledge comes with death's release “
This is the chorus, it may mean that we shouldn’t believe in our mortal form. Our true life is in death..

>”I'm not a prophet or a stone age man Just a mortal with the potential of a superman “
He’s saying he’s no genius but not dumb either, and he’s just a mortal with the knowledge of these “Superman” inducing truths.

>”I'm living on I'm tethered to the logic of Homo Sapien “
He’s trapped in the mortal body of a human

>”Can't take my eyes from the great salvation Of bullshit faith “
He can’t stop thinking about the lies being told to the masses.

>”f I don't explain what you ought to know You can tell me all about it On, the next Bardot”
He’s saying that you need to know this info, and if you don’t get it this time you’ll eventually know when it’s too late? It was hard to figure this one out because I couldn’t figure out what he means by Bardot
>>
he dieded

did u figure it out?

whoa nigglette

he be dead
>>
>>17289731
Well why do you think you're here?
>>
>>17289712
why does she move like that?
>>
>>17289511
This. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.

Everybody has been responding to Blackstar as though Bowie was strictly a die-hard OTO-Crowleyite.
But I don't think they even watched the ending to Blackstar let alone grokked Lazarus.

I've been trying to get this shit though /x/'s thick skull for almost a month now. Thank you.
>>
>>17289740
Do you think about the exact same movements or just being in a kind of trance in general? Also I've noticed the shaman figure after the mentioned scenes.
>>
>>17289754
I feel compelled to come here. I will come to see through all manner of lies. When i awoke i felt i was under the strong impression i was the bosses kid. If I'm not i really want someone to tell me.
>>
File: lefedorameme.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
lefedorameme.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>17289768
>>
>>17289760
They are all either calling, or receiving.

Both men are receiving, only the woman is calling.
>>
>>17289777
When I say here I wish to imply existence, incarnation. Hope that helps.
>>
>>17289786
So why does he make such a big point of women in these videos?
>>
No one else finds it funny the release of the album and the timing of his death?
>>
Before I go, as I've hinted before, the secret lies in the mannerisms.

Remember "Just do it!" by Shia?

You might notice something.
>>
>>17289794
Not especially. I am actually a dumbass. What do?
>>
>>17289849
still dont get it....
>>
>>17289849
He's calling like the women from the video
>>
>>17289851
>actually a dumbass
You'll find that's only a state of mind in time.
>what do
Nothing you're not supposed to everything comes in time.
>>
>>17289677
From the best selling book of all time:

"...do not throw your pearls to pigs."

No offense, but the world is full of swines.
>>
>>17289849
Right now I'm imitating Shia's posture and the women's movements from the videos in the middle of my room. If you're a troll then good job!:DD
>>
Blackstar seems to refer to the Black Sun in occult symbolism.

The music video takes place in crop fields. Saturn is the God of Agriculture and periodic transitions. Saturn is also Satan.

Sol niger (black sun) can refer to the first stage of the alchemical magnum opus, the nigredo (blackening). In a text ascribed to Marsilio Ficino three suns are described: black, white, and red, corresponding to the three most used alchemical color stages. Of the sol niger he writes:

The body must be dissolved in the subtlest middle air: The body is also dissolved by its own heat and humidity; where the soul, the middle nature holds the principality in the colour of blackness all in the glass: which blackness of Nature the ancient Philosophers called the crows head, or the black sun.

The black sun is used to illuminate the dissolution of the body, a blackening of matter, or putrefaction in Splendor Solis,and Johann Daniel Mylius’s Philosophia Reformata.

After Saturn in Roman Mythology, came the false god to replace him known as Sol Invictus.
>>
>>17289930
>he doesn't consider degree of understanding
>>
File: external.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
>>(It is possible to form sacred geometry using one's body, through movements and patterns)

So what are we looking at here?
>>
I guess the first pose is the key, that's the most outstanding.
>>
>>17289689
Was this song written in 70s?
>>
>>17289849
Does the answer lie solely in the mannerisms, or is there some kind of outsider knowledge that I would need first?
>>
>>17289950
No
>>
Blackstar is obviously a reference to a Saturnian ritual which Bowie wanted to teach to others. The title track details a ritual to take place in the "house of the serpent" (villa of ormen), where the magician will make use of candle-flame scrying ("Stands a solitary candle", "In the center of it all, your eyes") to make contact with something, likely Saturn or something similar and be told divine secrets.

I'm unsure of what the house of the serpent/snake is, though it could be a reference to Ophiuchus, the serpent-bearer. According to wikipedia, this is the 13th astrological sign, and "the Sun is in the sign of Ophiuchus" between November 29 and December 17.

I suspect that his reference is to a daytime ritual when Saturn is visible in the daytime during the serpent-bearer period. Flame scrying is its primary method, by means of a solitary candle.
>>
>>17289704
Might as well change it to /rp/ by now.
>>
>>17289934
Constantine decreed (March 7, 321) dies Solis—day of the sun, "Sunday"—as the Roman day of rest (Codex Justinianus 3.12.2):

>On the venerable day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed. In the country however persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits because it often happens that another day is not suitable for grain-sowing or vine planting; lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost.
>however persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits
>persons in agriculture

Sunday was the day he died. On January 11.
>Where the fuck did Monday go?

One of his lyrics. Strangely enough, the 10th in Armanen runes means Sol, or Sigel. Which translates to Sun. A sigil (/ˈsJdʒəl/; pl. sigilla or sigils; from Latin sigillum "seal") is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome.

Could it be the Villa of Armanen in in the Blackstar music video?
>>
File: december2015scullypin.jpg (355KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
december2015scullypin.jpg
355KB, 600x600px
>>17289751
>It was hard to figure this one out because I couldn’t figure out what he means by Bardot

I think hat he meant was "bardo".
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 750x1334px
>>17289993
Or maybe at the time of Saturn's rise?
>>
>>17289965
It's the fist movement that interests me.
It seems like an "as above, so below" movement.
Then they move the earth below them.

After that a non-human being of strange light appears and overturns the old order.

Lazarus is a bit more puzzling to me. Especially the woman in that. Blind (Material) Bowie is dying. Young (Real) Bowie is trying to convey a message before he is hidden away. Does the woman represent dark forces controlling the material, trying to interrupt Real Bowie's message?

I still can't understand what that is, on a fundamental level, and I'm trying really hard here.
>>
>>17290015

Maybe the peak, which should occur after sunrise during the Ophiuchus sign.
>>
I've been spinning around the matter and I think this song incites suicide

>I can’t answer why (I’m a blackstar)
>Just go with me (I’m not a filmstar)

he knew he was going to die soon and he is literally telling people to go with him.

>I’m-a take you home (I’m a blackstar)
>Take your passport and shoes (I’m not a popstar)
>And your sedatives, boo (I’m a blackstar)

here he even mentions sedatives making a reference to overdosing.
>>
File: 365371.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
365371.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>17290009
Sigils are typically used to summon forth Angelic beings and Demons to commune with or what-so-ever the will and intentions of the caster. Believers in the conjuration workings say that to conjure or summon using a sigil, one must know the intended Demon's/Angel's personal seal and "charge" the sigil calling forth the entity's name requesting their appearance.

Armanen runes and the Black Star symbolism are used by the Armanen-Orden.
The Armanen-Orden is a neopagan esoteric society and religious order reviving the occult teachings of Guido von List. Its internal structure is organized in nine grades, inspired by Freemasonry.
A Germanic occult society formed by Adolf Schleipfer in 1976. We know Bowie's years in Berlin started in 1976 and ended in 1979. Was he a member of the Armanen-Orden?
At the time his persona was the Thin White Duke.
>The Thin White Duke was David Bowie's 1976 persona and character, primarily identified with his album Station to Station (released that year) and mentioned by name in the title track...
>The persona has been described as "a mad aristocrat", "an amoral zombie", and "an emotionless Aryan superman".
>>
that he was on a bunch of fucking drugs, was dying, and that life will go on and others will come and go just like him
>>
>>17290043
>>17290015
>>17290009
>>17289934
>>17289993
The skull that the people whorship is on the table in Lazarus. Actually, some elements might be referring to his time in Germany, when he was heavily influenced by the classical art scene (first thing you learn in art history is about the symbolism of candles in oil paintings in relation to time and the role of the skull).

The outfit he is wearing is the same back when he was into Kabbalah and Egyptian stuff. One cover shows him actually as a Pharaoh. Which brings me to an interesting side note his saxophonist said in the Rolling Stones interview regarding the song Blackstar: "He told me it was about ISIS," says McCaslin. "It's just an unbelievable tune." (McCaslin's ISIS assertion is news to Guiliana and Visconti, who say they have no idea what the song is about.)"

Now, I think he misunderstood Bowie here. I think (if Bowie really said this) he was referring to the Egyptian goddess Isis. Because she was seen as "the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden"...the star Sopdet (Sirius) is associated with Isis. The appearance of the star signified the advent of a new year and Isis was likewise considered the goddess of rebirth and reincarnation, and as a protector of the dead. The Book of the Dead outlines a particular ritual that would protect the dead, enabling travel anywhere in the underworld, and most of the titles Isis holds signify her as the goddess of protection of the dead."

"Then here comes the weird part: "But in addition, Isis was also represented as the mother of the "four sons of Horus", the four deities who protected the canopic jars containing the pharaoh's internal organs. More specifically, Isis was viewed as the protector of Imsety."

Well, who is Imsety?

"Imsety is not associated with any animal and is always depicted as human. He is a funerary deity, one of the Four sons of Horus, who are associated with the canopic jars, specifically the one that contained the liver."
>>
What are those symbols shown at the very beginning of the video? I'm surprised no one mentioned them yet.
>>
>>17290079
That's all cool and everything, but OP's thread was on clues about Bowie's instructions in his art.

"...the a simple realization of the fact is not always enough.
Bowie has laid out an instruction on how to make actual use."

"Bowie simply found a way to connect and maintain contact, without the use of Satanism or soul bound contracts."

So are you saying that this contact is with Goddess Isis?
>>
File: Lazarus Outfit.jpg (36KB, 430x617px) Image search: [Google]
Lazarus Outfit.jpg
36KB, 430x617px
>>17290079
Yes. Also, Isis' brother/husband was Osiris (god of the underworld/ressurection...Lazarus?!?) and their son was Horus (God of the rising/setting sun). Even weirder: its believed that Horus injured one of his eyes (like Bowie did at 15) and after it healed it became a symbol of perfection/soundness which lead to the Eye of Horus symbol. In Crowleyism (and maybe the Kaballah..I don't know enough about it) they also believe the Aeon of Horus to be an era of free will on earth.

Another thing, the line "on the day of execution...only women kneel and smile" may be referring to the goddess Isis. She is associated with feminism and I read somewhere that only women can worship her (I need to find this source again). It's believed that with feminism, the Aeon of Horus will begin.
>On the day of [his] execution
>Only women kneel and smile, ah-ah, ah-ah

The line "villa of Ormen" = house of Serpent(s), and the Egyptian deity Apep is depicted as a giant serpent and represents darkness and chaos. Apep is evil. Bowie is stating saying that there is a "solitary candle" or fire igniting in the "house of serpent" or darkness/chaos? The world does seem to be getting increasingly dark and chaotic... Then he says "in the center of it all...your eyes" as if we are the ones witnessing/taking part in it all.
>>
Look at the winter solstice; 12/22, (3 days to resurrection) , David's birthday on 1/8 David's death on 1/10... (8,9,10); 3 days. Kind of a mirror. Death, birth. Birth, Death. White Star (sun gods), Blackstar.

https://youtu.be/OrHeg77LF4Y?t=21m10s

David's Birthpath number is 3

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Bowie

There's a lot of this "factor of three" going on and some discordian law of 23 shit going on.

69/3=23 (number of years he was married to Iman)

2/3=.66666(forever)

He planned his death. All this numerology and link to the winter solstice wouldn't of worked had it not been executed within a day or so give or take. The question is how long did he know of these numerology concepts.. he had 69 years to think about it.
>3 scarecrows in Blackstar
>3 crows
>Holy Trinity
>>
>>17290185
>12/22, (3 days to resurrection)

??????
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (231KB, 1481x658px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
231KB, 1481x658px
>>17290185
>3 scarecrows in Blackstar
>3 crows
>Holy Trinity

Umm, no. It's an allusion to Golgotha.
>>
>>17290208
>>Holy Trinity
holy #3
>>
File: David Bowie-Blackstar-player.jpg (14KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie-Blackstar-player.jpg
14KB, 600x350px
>>17290208
>>
I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS
>>
File: Quetzalcoatl_telleriano.jpg (73KB, 560x477px) Image search: [Google]
Quetzalcoatl_telleriano.jpg
73KB, 560x477px
>The Black Sun in Mesoamerican mythology has many mystical meanings, among them it is connected to the god Quetzalcoatl and his penetration in the Underworld through the west door after his diurnal passage on the sky. For the Mexicas there were two suns, the young Day Sun and the ancient Dark Sun. Some scholars regard the mythological Black Sun as the ancient female origin of all, it is both tomb and womb. This way, it is the oneness that uniformly integrates unawareness, death, and yet an expectation of fecundity.
The connection with nocturnal elements is also ascribed to the god Tezcatlipoca, son of the primordial god Ometeotl who was a god of dualities such as light and darkness. Black Tezcatlipoca, as he was known, was one of the Five Suns of the creation myth of some Nahua peoples; he ruled over the north, the Earth, night, sorcery, and judgment. Another interpretation holds that the sun god Huitzilopochtli crossed the underworld during the night bestowing light to the forgotten souls, however, he demanded human blood as payment to his tasks. Before his nightly effort, Huitzilopochtli was accompanied from zenith to setting by the Cihuapipiltins, the souls of women who had died in childbirth, which then reappeared as crepuscular moths on Earth.

The plot thickens.
>According to some authors, these sets of four rays relate to the four cardinal points and the four quarters, they represent the governance held by the gods over the human race since its infancy, as well as the annual rotation of the heavens, and the universal rulership portrayed in the great dance called "Mitotiliztli," which reproduces the appearance of a wheel.
>the dance
>reproduces the appearance of a wheel

>>17289934 got it right on alchemy aspect of his death, perhaps choosing cremation for a certain reason.
>>
All I know is Blackstar is a type of breast cancer lesion
>>
>>17290245
Ormen means snake in Swedish. Armanen is German for Armen.

So far we got
>snakes
>women
>feminism
>rebirth
>the number 3
>wheels
>German occultism
>day and night
>white and black
>agriculture
>Saturn
>Sunday
>Romans
>>
I want to know who the unibrow woman with a tail is.
>>
File: Whore of Babylon.png (210KB, 817x335px) Image search: [Google]
Whore of Babylon.png
210KB, 817x335px
'Tis a pity she was a whore
>>
>>17290101
>>17290101
>>17290101
Pls respond
At first I thought they were symmetric and thus not that important, but on the second go I realized they are not symmetric and are most likely a 6-character code
>>
>>17290338
ur mom
xD
>>
File: David-Bowie-Blackstar.jpg (18KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie-Blackstar.jpg
18KB, 640x640px
>>17290385
It spells out B-O-W-I-E in stars.
>>
>>17290233
ASP

IT'S A GODDAMN EGYPTIAN SNAKE
>>
>>17289834
He knew he was dying and set it all up. Probably told his managers or whatever to release the videos and music after he died.
>>
Vipers fang...

Do you know what lies below our feet?
>>
>>17289206
>>17289274
>>17289588
>>17289621
>>17289636
>>17289648

Immortality is a curse. A CURSE!
You don't want it. Go away.
>>
>>17290806
I do. There is much I wish to do and not enough time to do it. But more than that, an immortal can be a source of great authority and guidance to the world around it.
>>
File: 1437708555510.jpg (61KB, 529x445px) Image search: [Google]
1437708555510.jpg
61KB, 529x445px
>>17290787
The world serpent?

I think it's more likely a Kudalini reference.
>>
>>17290884
Well there are multiple 'serpents' within the Earth I will say that much.
>>
>>17290806
if bowie knew the secrets for immortality why did he die
>>
>>17289715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1Zcngd3VA
>>
>>17290934
Maybe this whole "ritual" was to remove the curse.
>>
File: metatrons_cube.gif (7KB, 347x389px) Image search: [Google]
metatrons_cube.gif
7KB, 347x389px
>>17289740
The pattern of "sacred geometry" could be as follows. If it is a way to connect, as he stated before, then might this be a way to maintain contact.
>>
Black Star has nothing to do with black magic or alchemists or Crowley.

This is a neutron star, the black hole. You fucking stupid niggers.

See his album picrelated, it is shown naturally.

The fucking gravity cell and the influence of black star in the center of that. Black hole.

When a star dies it may reborn or may collapse to something dark and destroying. The black hole.

Whole album, video clip and music are created using plain language. Sometimes he and that director add some artistic idioms and imagination but still everything is quite straight and plain.

But you fucking stupid uneducated niggers cannot handle so easy and plain video and text.
>>
>>17290957
This represents the merger between the Reptile brain, the superconcious and the soul. Unified, it creates an access point/operational hub to work from.
>>
>>17290971
So how would we apply this in the case of Bowie, if we can.
>>
also, the star and parts of it written over means literally

BOWIE
it is clear from the shapes
>>
>>17290806
He will be immortal through his music.
>>
File: fad47c288750a1968b52be1393f1808e.jpg (119KB, 564x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fad47c288750a1968b52be1393f1808e.jpg
119KB, 564x1024px
>>17290126
Same pattern as the one Bowie is drawing, world serpent?
>>
>>17291008
Yes, he is drawing the Tree of Life. He also wears the same outfit in that photo as in the Lazarus music video.
>>
>>17290970
this.
>>
>>17290970
>>17291091
>artistic work can only have one meaning to it
>>
Bowie is merely sending instructions for the next one after him, maybe a reincarnation of a reincarnation. Maybe for himself...
>>
File: PokerFace.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PokerFace.png
14KB, 800x600px
>>17289206
I found the answer.

David Bowie was autistic.
>>
>>17289248
So whole universe is in the shape of a donut?
>>
>>17289233
Exactly.
>>
Radical Larry, reporting for duty
>>
>>17291507
Sign out
>>
I'm watching the Blackstar clip right now and I honestly feel like I'm inviting some demon to fucking haunt me or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 1078x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 1078x441px
What do you think David is up to now?
>>
>>17289206
Thank you for making me realize something people.

I am now going to raid david bowie for ripping off countless artist and will reward kanye west with his treasures at an interest rate of course.
>>
>>17291515
Is that what happens when your mother walks in on you during 4chan time?!
>>
>>17292491
He didn't rip anyone off. He cited to using Kendrick Lamar and Death Grips as an inspiration for this album. Funny enough, you mention Kanye when he is a talentless hack who rips others off. Instrumentally speaking.
>>
>>17292656
Stay mad
>>
>>17290010
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Bardon
>>
>>17289695
Learn how to travel with your body man
>>
>>17289744
>>17289751
He also had tumors leeching his emotions and thoughts and probably wasn't in his right mind most of the time and you're making a lot of presumptions imo that aren't correct
>>
>>17290041
That is a big leap. He only mentions the word sedatives.
>>
I GIVE UP READING THIS TRASH Y'ALL ARE JUST MAKING THINGS UP AND INKECTING THEM INTO DEAD DAVID BOWIE'S MUSIC
>>
>>17292672
Shut up you fucking nigger wannabe
>>
>>17289206
Yea i've figured it out, you're bunch of useless cunt drooling over a high achiever in order to escape the realizations that you're a useless fucking cunt. Seriously. You're useless. How do you survive day to day being such a useless cunt?
>>
File: 98353c15e.png (144KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
98353c15e.png
144KB, 570x428px
>>17289206
"blackstar" is a reference to carcosa

DaveBob Jones (AKA David "Bowie") just really liked season 1 of true detective
>>
>>17289274
This sentence just blew my mind.
>>
>>17292672
>incapable of making a proper refutation
>resorts to a juvenile clubhouse catchphrase

Pretty pathetic, but hey, I'll keep you posted when West steals from Aphex Twin and the countless other artists out there.
>>
File: OH_HOW_I_LONG_TO_SLEEP.png (78KB, 399x240px) Image search: [Google]
OH_HOW_I_LONG_TO_SLEEP.png
78KB, 399x240px
> Bowie breaks out with Space Oddity starring Major Tom
> Blackstar begins with Major Tom dead in his suit
God damn that made me sad.
>>
File: Frida_Kahlo_(self_portrait).jpg (177KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
Frida_Kahlo_(self_portrait).jpg
177KB, 384x500px
>>17290338

she make me think of Frida immediately
>>
>>17289786
Reminds me of the receiver and perceiver from 1q84. Very similar, especially considering the reality crossing.
>>
who was phone?
>>
I don't know why he arranged the pieces of the sign of Nimrod in that order, I don't know what it even means. I think the black star has to do with the New Moon and Semiramus???
>>
>>17289274

For those who don't know this idea is arguably the entire basis for Gnosticism, particularly in regard to the Sophia story.
>>
For any young adults out there, dabbling in the occult:

Do not waste your time with this nonsense.

Do not go digging.

Half of these people are on opiates.

The other half are insane.

Just because it's pretentious doesn't mean it's not fucking retarded.

Their imaginations have nothing to offer you.

Make things instead.
>>
>>17293873
But I like to knit while reading this stuff
>>
>>17293855
I found out this sentence mostly by myself, I just put myself in a god's place in my mind. So you're telling me that I'm a gnostic? I'll check out this "Sophia story" now.
>>
File: baphomet.gif (100KB, 473x605px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.gif
100KB, 473x605px
>>17290904
There's a serpent in my pants right now.And if your [spoiler]a guy [/spoiler], [spoiler]yours as well.[/spoiler]
>>
AA is a cult, prove me wrong
>protip: you can't
>>
>>17293999
And I fucked up spoilers, damn spooks
>>
File: aa_logo.png (367KB, 1811x1811px) Image search: [Google]
aa_logo.png
367KB, 1811x1811px
>>17294007
>AA
Holy shit anon your right, how could I have not seen it before
>>
>>17294036
http://www.expaa.org/
the truth must be exposed
>>
>>17289206
How to form anti-cult?
>>
Damn I fucking miss that legend. RIP
>>
Best Bowie thread yet...
>>
>>17290722
HE SAID ASS YOU FUCKING ASSCLOWN FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID ASS CONSPIRACY THEORY BULLFUCKSHIT FUCKL YOU
>>
>>17289751

>”f I don't explain what you ought to know You can tell me all about it On, the next Bardot”
He’s saying that you need to know this info, and if you don’t get it this time you’ll eventually know when it’s too late? It was hard to figure this one out because I couldn’t figure out what he means by Bardot

http://www.spiritualtravel.org/OBE/afterdeath.html
>>
>>17289751
Essentially, Bardot is the bardo, a spiritual journey that you take in death.
>>
>>17289768
I think Bowie might have read some things before he died and was inspired about them. The occult stuff in his songs refers to his thoughts at the end of life, his creativity, his song writing skill, and what he read at the end of life. He might have read the book of the dead.
>>
just so those who are watching this thread know. the day after david bowie died several of his friends were interviewed and made it clear that during the making of this album bowie knew that he would not live long after its release. he even sent emails to his friends and family before his death and told them that this entire album was for his friends, family and fans to help with his death. he literally made an album as a gift to help with his passing. he just did it in his own way. black start is about him dying and how the masses will gather to mourn. you guys put way too much thought into things.
>>
David Bowie...UB40
>>
>>17295841
>/x/ is filled with people into the occult
>they can't figure out how simple this is, so we have a big ass thread about for days
>>
File: hodor.jpg (49KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
49KB, 930x523px
>>17295606
>>
At this point I'm 95% certain that Blackstar the song focuses on giving up your body to a demonic entity. The spirit that rises a metre and steps inside is a demon rising up from hell and taking over the body of the "deceased". The girl with the tail in the video has a demon's tail, which is the kundalini negatively charged towards the klipoth, Aka kundabuffer.
>>
>>17292465
his music is playing backwards.
>>
>>17296340
HE;S DECOMPOSING
>>
>>17289849
Is tensegrity calling and receiving? I used to do this, and make my own moves, that time a LOT of weird things happened in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibi-J74NyTw
>>
>>17289751
>Bardot
>>>
Brigitt
>>
>>17289621
>My thoughts so far is that there's a way to realize immortality
That's what Gnosticism and Hermeticism are about for example.
>>
>>17290185
His birthday is Jan 9th neckbeard. Nice try
>>
>>17290970
Ooh what an edge on you neckbeard. But there is a problem. While your analysis of the cover is partly correct and plays into bowies long standing history with sci fi (the man who fell to earth). His video is something completely different and while does have aspects of sci fi. It far more occult than science. Those shakes of the dancers, that's the exact representation of ritualistic possession (voodoo, paleo mombre, etc). The candle, the scarecrow, his lyrics and pretty everything else is OCCULT you fucking moronic /pol Stormfront faggot. Now I know you think you are smart because you went to sci and regurgitated some shit one of those nerds posted. But you really are nothing more than a pleb.
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
wasn't on /x/ for a month, but its good to see that you guys still work hard to uphold the dumbest board on 4chan status. Keep it up.
>>
>>17289206
Don Juan Matus knew.

The last brave jump/crossing into the Great Sea Of Awareness, one must bypass or prove oneself the the Great Black Eagle.
>>
>>17296508
Thank you for that intelligent contribution to this thread of discussion. Surely you are above the rest of us mere faggots. Now please return to the board full of superior people from whence you came and don't come back.

<3 /x/
>>
I guess. Like he's dying and wants to say more stuff, but he's writing the stuff down in a ridiculous cartoonish way, implying that he doesn't really have anything to say, and therefore has accepted his death, so he withdraws into a dresser, or a coffin.
>>
>>17290041
Am I crazy for finding the same message in a lot of media? I think a lot of shit is telling me to kill myself, the first time I noticed it was tripping on shrooms, now I can't escape it
>>
File: 1391584079706.jpg (32KB, 377x520px) Image search: [Google]
1391584079706.jpg
32KB, 377x520px
>>17293794
>I don't know why he arranged the pieces of the sign of Nimrod in that order

I dunno, maybe something to do with the ominous looking tower of babel made out of sky-scrapers at 2:23 of blackstar.
>>
>>17289777
You're not.
>>
>>17296577
>Am I crazy for finding the same message in a lot of media?
No.

Oh you're finding suicide. Then yes.
>>
>>17296380
>>17296380
nope. Cremated
>>
>>17293243

>not being previously familiar with the king in yellow
>>
>>17290245
>the god Quetzalcoatl
here's lyrics to an interesting song made about him last year

http://www.lyricsmania.com/quetzalcoatl_lyrics_liturgy.html
>>
>>17296651
What am I supposed to be seeing
>>
>>17296797
Billions of different types of people expressing so many varying perspectives and opinions that you can't help but feel like it doesn't matter what you think or believe and thus are free to think and believe whatever you please.

See the size of the population as freeing, not restricting or daunting.

That said, I believe I'm omnipotent and I'm basically letting the world rot until people start to wake up on their own. I'll bring the dead back to life when I'm good and sure that nobody's gonna try to take credit for my abilities. Until then you can all tear each other apart however you like, honestly.

...I'd rather you didn't share, believe, or act on my beliefs, though. Kind of a personal thing for me. I'm not really keen on caring about people's perception of me. If it were up to me, people wouldn't be capable of belief.
>>
>>17289796
Death is feminine energy.
>>
>>17296806
I ALSO try to avoid saying stuff like that because I don't want people to RELY on me to stay "true to my word." Can't a god ever change their mind? Fuck.

But yeah if things play out like I sort of expect they will some day, I don't really see a problem with bringing people back to life en masse. I'm not saying it's a GOOD idea, or even the best way to run the life cycle, but it's POSSIBLE, *IN MY BELIEF SYSTEM.*

Seriously, please don't share my beliefs. They're a terrible thing. Just... Believe whatever you want.
>>
>>17289849
The pass is magical.
Adios.
>>
File: 1434279064103.jpg (105KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
1434279064103.jpg
105KB, 739x742px
>>17296508
>131 for /fit/
Every fucking time
>>
>>17290245
He (they) was no god, and there were three who lead the Naguals using the name.
>>
>>17296435
Its enegery gathering, redistribution and release.
>>
File: 1426693997219.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1426693997219.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>17296835
>>
>>17289681
same
>>
>>17296806
>>17296835

Oh hey Tomoko.

I was wondering where you'd run off to. Actually, not really. Hopefully you'll go back to wherever that was and stay there.
>>
>>17289206
Quite literally 2deep4u: the artist
>>
hehe i'm glad my main board is /fit/
>>
>>17296508
WHY THE FUCK IS S4S NOT THERE
>>
>>17289274

I had a vision of this while on shrooms. Among many other things. I felt like I was "remembering". The realization that this entire incarnation is just a distraction from being the only living thing in all of existence encapsulated in particle of carbon to distract from the reality of floating in nothingness for all of eternity alone. First time I considered suicide, not from a place of depression or anger, but more out of curiosity. Can't go back to thinking the way I used to before that trip now.
>>
>>17296468
You're wrong though. It's the 8th. A quick google search proves it.
>>
>>17297485
This anon is correct, hardcore fan, can confirm
>>
>>17289248
>i knew ages ago

because of the black hole?
>>
>>17294418
I feel ya, anon
>>
I feel as if Bowie songs are easier to understand if you can visualize exactly what he's singing
then again, i can't so what do i know?
>>
>>17290857
epic fedoras
>>
File: Whos_Baby.jpg (126KB, 387x289px) Image search: [Google]
Whos_Baby.jpg
126KB, 387x289px
>>17297558
>I feel as if Bowie songs are easier to understand if you can visualize exactly what he's singing

Translation: Songs I listen to, like the books I read, need lots of pictures or else I can't figure them out.
>>
>>17297592
Dumbass, i said "if you can visualize" not ""if there were pictures
I mean visualize it in your head
>>
Bowie is performing a ritual to his master Lucifer in hopes that he will bestow him with either more time one Earth or resurrection...
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 220x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 220x355px
>>17290377
>>
>>17289206
It's his retirement album, he's well and on some island partying with a new plastic surgery face.
>>
>>17296703
it was made up for the show. that book people keep talking about was fake, just like the necrominocon was fake. made up after thes how. yeah you can "buy" king in yellow book on amazon just like you can buy the necromonicon but they arent real books written back then.
>>
>>17297776

>not knowing shit about Cthulhu Mythos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow
>>
>>17293243

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink behind the lake,
The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in
Dim Carcosa.

Song of my soul, my voice is dead,
Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed
Shall dry and die in
Lost Carcosa.
>>
>>17296508
>/tg/ low IQ
i call bullshit on that.
>>
File: CaEUf-SVAAERBDf.jpg (51KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
CaEUf-SVAAERBDf.jpg
51KB, 600x592px
>>17296508
>/lit/ highest intelligence

Yeah I wonder who carried out that test
>>
Tin Man Bowie was best Bowie in Tin Machine

But he was not occult Bowie in 1991
>>
>>17289248
bending light? avatar?
>>
>>17289274

I took a drug kinda like acid that knocked me out and I told myself this and couldn't remember what I told myself until you said it.
>>
File: microdotLSD.jpg (6KB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
microdotLSD.jpg
6KB, 250x270px
>>17298475
>I took a drug kinda like acid that knocked me out

Umm, LSD could put you through a lot of changes. But knocking you out was certainly not one of them.
>>
>>17295841
and maybe the album is called Blackstar because he is dead but still a star. A dead star
>>
>>17296508
>/ck/ triple digits
>/fit/ top tier
>/fa/ higher than /mu/
>/diy/ not even on the list

Clearly the maker of this graph has never even left /lit/
>>
>>17298475
NO WAY
>>
>>17298447
occult bowie dates back to Honky Dory with Quicksand.
>>
>>17296508
i bet /mlp/ has one of the highest IQs jsut because they all autistic over there
>>
>>17294026
Nah you didn't, you just can't spoiler on /x/
>>
>>17289650
>None of us are brave enough to leave the basement and/or interact with people so actual magic is beyond our grasp
Are you saying friendship is magic?
>>
>>17299894
Bronie radar on point
>>
>>17290027
The woman represents his cancer.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.