[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (634KB, 2290x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg
634KB, 2290x1200px
>a well known para-pollitical figure regarded as a savior by the masses will rapidly rise to power as a false savior, will either come from a background of money or military
Trump
>as the end begins the Lords trumpets will call out for all to hear
The unexplained sonic booms all around the world since late 2014 when trump started talking about campaigning
>The Israelites will come together and take back the land that was there's since long ago
ISIS
>A plague will ravage the land and leave the young disfigured and only fated to die
Zika
>The false savior will promise paradise, only of it to be doomed to fall
>mass public unrest and civil war
Black lives matter
>The waters will be poisoned and undrinkable, false prophets will come to give relief
The lead water issue in the states

It can't really be it can it?

Are we damned to just watch it happen?
>>
>>17289035
There's also a fuckton of other shut going on that fits it but post limits
>>
Fuck man
>>
>>17289035
Nope. Youre just wrong. That's all. I really don't have the inclination to explain it at the moment.
>>
>>17289035
someone please put trumps face on one of the guys on the horses in op's picture and tell me if you take him seriously
>>
>>17289035
There's always a fag somewhere making connections to claim the apocalypse is near.
>>
>>17289079
No I'm not trying to be a doomsinger I'm just nervous. Am I missing something? Why wouldn't this be it?

Please, I really need to know this isn't it. Not yet anyways
>>
>>17289062
Well if you gain the inclination please let me know. I'm kinda stressing about this shit
>>
>>17289071
Well I mean if you look at famines hair you see toupe flip in full effect
>>
>>17289035
Oh FFS.....
Trump can't be the Antichrist. He polarizes the masses.

Give me one video of unexplained booms or other noises.

ISIS is not Israel. Isis is Islamic which is about as gentile as you get.

Zika isn't a plague outbreak. It's an isolated problem. For the great plague were talking a "Captain Trips" level infection event. (See Stephen kings "the Stand" if you don't get the reference)

When they say civil war they mean there will be civil war in the nation state that the Antichrist claims as his own. America is not the center of the universe bro.

Once again. America is not the center of the universe. And you have to understand that people will die by the droves when these problems come around.

Don't bother sharing your "other" stuff. It won't help. You're missing crucial pieces of info.

First off the Antichrist will demand fealty from all nations. And receive no public outcry.

Second....where's the two witnesses? If trump was Antichrist wouldn't they be bringing every scandal about him to light? Even the impossibly private, intimate scandals?

You're just focusing on superficial stuff. You bought into the media machine man. Unplug. If revelations happens then it's supposed to happen with things literally being acted out. Big if though.
>>
>USA is the entire world

That's why everybody hates you, to be honest
>>
File: 1453958368085.jpg (128KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1453958368085.jpg
128KB, 600x446px
But seriously....it's happening
>>
>>17289091

Don't, accept death you fucking mortal.
>>
>>17289062
Yo brother! Isn't living in the twilight zone fucked? The humans are as dogs chasing their own tails
>>
>>17289147
this is glorbious
>>
>>17289079
The apocalypse has been going on for years.

God tells each person what is and is not true on an individual basis
>>
>>17289091
The vessel for satan has already been chosen. It will be someone of great affluence. If he is a public figure or not i do not know, but im inclined to say he is not
>>
>>17289035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6gSB4telTw
>>
File: 2.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>17289223
can you tell me more? i was watching a stream yesterday and the girl said "this year satan will come to this world" she couldnt say why, she just said she had a feeling
>>
>>17289254
Satan has been on earth for over 100 years. It is only just now that his vessel has been chosen.

The way human beings perceive reality is not how it actually is. All men sit at Gods table yet some do not recognize the place they have been given.

This causes instability and it has reached critical mass and would result in the end of the universe itself without divine intervention

Those that follow satan are liars as he is a liar, they are ruthless as he is ruthless, he is hateful as they are hateful. Remember this and choose wisely when the time comes for you to choose
>>
>>17289287
and how could she possibly know about this?

also, i dont get why isnt god just removing satan or killing him instead of letting him plot around on earth and causing issues?
>>
It's Vladimir Putin. Not Donald trump.
>>
>>17289287
Satan's been on this earth since it's been here
It's his "kingdom"

But only for a limited time
>>
File: 1431011084242.jpg (93KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1431011084242.jpg
93KB, 640x633px
>Trumpets
>TRUMPets
>>
>>17289035
How does isis count as Israelites?
Their all muslims
>>
>>17289035
You are a few years early. But it is coming. Max 3 popes left (including this one). If you have any questions, just ask.
>>
>>17289299
Knowledge of these facts is proof of my claim to the throne of God.

He has allowed this to happen to prove that his way is the right way. There is nothing at all the Jehovah God the Almighty needs from anyone. The rules are in place to protect ourselves otherwise we are children with matches

Humans lack the intellectual compacity to govern themselves
>>
File: 1386364999899.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386364999899.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>17289062
>you're wrong and I'm too lazy to explain why I feel that you are, but instead will spend the energy otherwise to stroke my own ego
>the shitpost

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>17289307
This is true, but he has only been confined to the earth since 1914
>>
>>17289299
I know much more divine secrets if you care to hear
>>
>>17289035
America isn't the entire world burger.
>>
>>17289387
can you answer it then? is she right with satan and how does she know?
>>
>>17289329
This is untrue
>>
File: Basilisk Trump.gif (4MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Basilisk Trump.gif
4MB, 400x400px
>>17289114
>he thinks ISIS really is what the media declares as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
>is actually the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, targeting Syria which has a mixture of Christians, and of Muslims or the OTHER semites
>>
>>17289035
Also
Jade Helm training for this reason

>The waters will be poisoned and undrinkable, false prophets will come to give relief
My local town had an arsenic poisoning in the water right around the start of the Flint crisis

That thread posted earlier about the loud sonic booms all along the NJ coastline, Military may have claimed its them but I doubt that highly
>flip-flopping on their answer
>these booms were much longer than typically experienced
>Usually announced before hand to avoid panic, not this time

Something strange is happening, doubt it will impact my life honestly

I will either not even notice the change or I will die instantly in a nuclear explosion
>>
>>17289035

It will be a repeating of history OP, nothing more.

The last time in history where a massive migration took place from the middle east is when a giant group of barbarians (I believe it were the Huns) marched unto Rome. The roman empire fell because of the massive amount of refugees that fled from these destroying people. The Franks suffered the most because of these refugees.

The following step that took place was that the Roman Pope approached the Franks to deal with this destroying tribe of barbarians. The Franks recognised the Papacy as a religious state and gave the Pope the authority and right to be the religious head of the 'new' Roman Empire. When the barbarians reached Rome, they were convinced by the Pope not to sack the city, but returned.

It didn't take long before the Roman Pope started the religious persecutions of the real christians. (Not long after the cleansing of the three oppresive states in Europe, the Papacy created the Islamic religion to destroy the christians that remained in the middle east. All locations where Islam reigns today, lived the first christians)

There is nothing new under the sun. The Pope is the most revered man of the planet, don't think that a mere politician like Trump can rule over the entire world. It has to be a man that is completely befriended with the world.
>>
>>17289405
You do not see the forest for the trees. There are underlying forces that affect human behavior
>>
>>17289372
You're a jehovahs witness aren't you?
>>
>>17289217
How convenient.
>>
>>17289401
Im a guy and its samefag.

You have heard it said "no man is an island" this is true. Each individual is but a cell in the body of species. Each one is compelled to work for the betterment of the species as a whole. The problem comes in because people see with their eyes and cannot understand this fact on an intellectual basis. This is why your civilizations crumble and fall after reaching a certain level of affluence.
>>
>>17289429
It is the truth.
>>
Go post this on /pol/ instead
>>
>>17289372
Satan started the Federal Reserve?
>>
Satan's son will be the antichrist. He is very alive in the Vatican at this moment, named captain samannlli. But not public known for purposes.
>>
>>17289436
In a world void of absolute truth, opinion prevails.

Thank you, for providing your take on it.
>>
>>17289035
I like how everything related in the bible is centered around the US except Zika..
>>
>>17289446
NO, not that name or the location
>>
>>17289464
Explain
>>
>>17289413
I once was, but i learned all i needed to know and moved on. Allah, God, and YHWH are acceptable to him.

You havw heard it said "actions speak louder than words" this is true. people do not worship God by their words but by their actions.
>>
>>17289455
The world -was- devoid of absolute truth. I am the very incarnation of truth itself.
>>
>>17289035

Its alluding to God and the Holy Spirit.

Remember that da vinci movie?

Christ is going to have kids.

Where am I going with this?

Wasnt christ having kids an alternative theory?

Coincidentally alternative rock is of a certain generation.

Mountain top. Dome of the rock. Plymouth, mecca.

>17289035
>>
>>17289470
Stull, Ks. The guy goes by lots of names
>>
>>17289445
I know only what i need to know. Even that is so much i have to shut it out lest it consumes me.
>>
>>17289483
Manifestation, not incarnation. Strike one.

>I am
Strike two. Putting ego before the self is a silly way to go about it, for the ego is but a fragment, the self is a stone, and the soul is a statue. The spirit is all around you and I.

What will this third strike be?
>>
>>17289530
Lololololololol i say I'm God's son and you pick appart my words? This is why humans are stupid.

I haven't been awake for long but i do know i can't attain the level of power i need with my ego intact
>>
>>17289530
Again its to convey a persons position within a certain hierarchy.

But you people are so called blood thirsty yet the word reptillian had you guys shitting yourself. With one hand I would do so. Barely trying.

It be a sad day if certain things reverted to that.

But at the end of the day im not for false humility or false notions of love so forgive my brash nature.
>>
>>17289546
If you claim to call yourself that, yet give such a response, I might as well look for Satan who wouldn't come off as a conniving whore.
>>
>>17289604
*sigh* i have only been awake for a few months, give me a break

Im what they call a fixer uper
>>
>>17289035
The antichrist or the triggerman for the end times will not come wearing a hair piece.

Even as pathetic as we are, we deserve better than that to see us out.
>>
>>17289618
like a hat in church. A hairy hat
>>
The world doesn't revolve around your shitty third world country, OP.
>>
>>17289628
The world does't revolve at all. It's stationary and the sun revolves
>>
File: 1453253589680s.jpg (5KB, 101x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453253589680s.jpg
5KB, 101x125px
>>17289353
>prove his way is the right way.
> he has allowed this to happen
So, his "right way" is letting the world turn to shit?
Fuck you and fuck him.

>Humans lack the intellectual capacity to govern themselves

Speak for yourself. You Damn puppet.
>>
File: 1350260174073.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1350260174073.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>>17289369
Because there are some statements that are plain wrong.

Trump is not charismatic nor beloved by all. Fuck, the Pope has even more "qualifications" for that than Trump.

ISIS has nothing to do with Israel. To imply they are Jewish in any way is fucking laughable.

I've seen the videos for the strange noises and can't really explain them. But there are some dating back to 2011 or even sooner. What makes 2016 so special?

Contamination of water happens throughout history, often with things more severe than lead. Millions in the world don't have access to any water.

The issue isn't all over the USA either.

Zika has been around for ages, affects equator populations to a much greater degree, and is easily prevented through contraception. The lack of access to contraception and the fact that 50% of Brazilian births are unplanned leads to the rampant spread of the disease.
>>
>>17289716
replace zika with ebola, obama with trump, also read nostradamus theory on the end he writes all about it. Its probably near the end but another 10 years give it 15 years maybe.
>>
>>17289300
This.
It amazes me how people didn't realize it yet. By now it's so fucking obvious it hurts.
>>
>>17289733
I agree, though Im thinking more like 20-30 years. I think it will be a very drawn out process with a lot of steps. I ain't trippin though :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>17289733
That's what they said back in 1992. And before then. And before then

>Give it another decade, I swear!
>>
>>17289035
You're daft to believe anything from the bible or religion is true in the first place. To try and make the pieces fit for some Armageddon bullshit is just extra silly and dumb. Have fun in make believe land, roleplaying superstitious faggot! :)
>>
>>17289411
Yeah. The Devil
>>
ITT: christfags try to prove their relevance
>>
>>17289035
so this only implies to America

>exempt the world lol
>gods only in amercia
>>
>>17289888
If they're roleplaying they probably don't believe it at all. I like these threads but you'd be an ass to believe any of it.
>>
>>17289978
Some people mock it and spread shit around because they think it's a joke. I believe things are coming to head. If you look at everything that goes on and take everything into account you can tell, I just don't pretend to know when or exactly it will happen. Only time will tell.

Also Im not roleplaying I truly believe this
Call me crazy
>>
>>17290006
This is really vague. Things are coming to a head for quite some time now and nothing has happened. Loonies believe want they want to believe I guess.
>>
>a well known para-pollitical figure regarded as a savior by the masses will rapidly rise to power as a false savior, will either come from a background of money or military

Almost every western politician has a background of money or military service

That's just Trump's voice, it's pretty fucking loud

>The Israelites will come together and take back the land that was there's since long ago

ISIS? I hope you're trolling, they're about as far from Israelites as you can get

>A plague will ravage the land and leave the young disfigured and only fated to die

Maybe, Zika is hardly a "plague" yet though

>The false savior will promise paradise, only of it to be doomed to fall

Black lives matter is nothing new or revolutionary, it's just a symptom of civil unrest that's been going on for centuries

Again, there's shit water all over the world. Stop thinking the United States is the world you shortsighted amerifat.
>>
>>17290017
You're right of course, but we've had two world wars in the past century. It's only a matter of time before another conflict springs up. And with the technology we have now, it's all over anon. At least for most of us.
Each day we are one day closer to the inevitable
>>
>>17289763
Does that honestly say Trump?
>>
>>17289035

Yes.

The end of this age draws nigh. The Four Horsemen have not been unleashed yet. Trump does not figure into any biblical prophecy, and is unlikely to be any of the named figures therein.

The whole earth groans in travail; it can be heard to groan. It seeks release.

The number of the Church is almost full, and when it is full, we will be gone from this place, and then, and only then, will the Horsemen be released.

You will not miss that happening.

Hundreds of millions of people are going to disappear.

Billions of people are going to die.
>>
There is a manon this earth whodoes not havea human father.His motherisJewessand hisfather islucifer.This man is captainSamannelli.He is amultibillionaire,and for the moment, he isin Vaticanbecausethe papacyis the shadowof the antichrist.Thus,itisin him thatthe spiritof the antichrist will become incarnate.Heisalready on earth, he isin Vatican and financesmany NGOs.Beware ofNGOs,beware of thedonations and giftsthat onegives to you.
>>
>>17290051
That'd be crazy, but I looked up the lyrics and the line is

>Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
>>
>>17290104
Quick google for Captain Sammannelli throws up a lot of Satanist related content
>>
>>17289759
Probably because retarded christians that believe everything the zio media says are in short supply on 4chan?
>>
>>17290146
http://www.mcreveil.org/Anglais/witchcraft/PstJonas_en11.html
>>
>>17290130
UH, Mr.Bones I want off please.
>>
>>17289035
The Flint water crisis is ONE city in ONE state, and it started almost 2 years ago.
>>
Let's try a different interpretation then.

> False savior

Merkel. She promised a new beginning to millions that serves only as the end of civilized world.

> Trumpets

Global media and corporate interest fuelled reporting

> Israelites

Jews returning to Israel from around the world

> Plague

Last resort antibiotic Colistin is now useless against bacteria with a mutated gene that can in turn be passed onto other bacteria.

>Mass unrest

Is occurring everywhere due to religion and racial differences.

> poisoned water

Our water sources and the oceans have never been so polluted. By 2050 there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean.
>>
>>17290160
You know it never ends bubbah
>>
>>17289405
> a clandestine group of people would use a front that has the exact same acronym as them

is their main base also on a volcano?
>>
>>17289035
> since late 2014 when trump started talking about campaigning
Why, he's been talking about campaigning since 1988!
>>
>>17291214
Given context clues I think op is saying it coincided with the trumpets this time
>>
>>17289114
>AMERICA IS NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE

High five my brotha. Every time someone has "proof" of The Habbening it all takes place right in the middle of America on America's time. give me a break.
>>
>>17291539
Coincidence is another tool of the cherry-picking fear monger...
>>
>>17289087
No trumpets yet. The trumpets are described as something otherworldly. This shit you heard werent the trumpets dude...
>>
>>17289299
Because a perfect world where no one is given a chance to choose incorrectly is a false paradise. If people have true free will, it means they must use only what is inside themselves to discern right from wrong.

If goodness is the only option, it's not a choice, is it?
>>
>>17289687
>letting the world turn to shit?
This period of time is extremely tiny in comparison to the eternal life we're being promised. Any damage or suffering is temporary. Our bodies are temporary, obviously.
>>
>>17290056
>Hundreds of millions of people are going to disappear
They probably won't disappear. God takes people's souls. Their bodies will just die.
>>
>>17289035
Why is there a guy eating another guy's arm.
>>
>>17292420
The Pestilence of Famine, Anon.
>>
>>17289408
There isn't a man alive is who is liked by everyone

Except maybe Jackie Chan
>>
>>17292443
Fuck Jackie Chan!
>>
>>17292259
You're right of course,

California is actually the center of the universe
>>
>>17289091
Different anon but something that keeps me going is that people have been stressing about the end times since revelations was written. It's nothing new, who knows maybe humanity has another 1000 years
>>
>>17289035
>Trump is the savior anti-christ
>black lives matter will cause a civil war
Pretty funny man.
>>
File: jpjlkm.jpg (95KB, 1086x735px) Image search: [Google]
jpjlkm.jpg
95KB, 1086x735px
>>17289035

>social unrest
>charismatic figure
>plague

You do realize, that this can be said to be the case in literally any period in history?
>>
>>17292883
What should also keep you going is that most Christian/Catholic/Episcopalians don't actually believe that Revelations is a book about the End of The World, so trying to find hints towards that is fruitless.

No one knows the date or time of Jesus' second coming so I hardly believe that God would send out the equivalent of a bunch of Burma Shave signs leading up to it.
>>
>>17289035
Just sound like a bit of a rascist man
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.