[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-01-29-00-02-14.png (438KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-29-00-02-14.png
438KB, 1280x720px
https://youtu.be/4uUfnqMzdLo

> Is Chi Real?
Or do they just use break away wood in these demonstrations?
> How do you master its control?
> Can it be used for anything other than strengthening your body?

Any thoughts, ideas, opinions, explanations would be helpful
>>
>>17286901
yes
its demon magic
>>
Go on youtube and type in like "chi master" or whatever vs. jui jitsu.

All that shit has been proven fake time and time again. The real mysticism her is the man has disciplined his body and his mind to not break before the wood. Other examples of this are like the monks that set themselves on fire and dont flinch. Its not magic, these dudes are just tough motherfuckers.
>>
>>17286901
okay, I'll bite. As far as it concerns, I teach interior and exterior (soft and hard) martial arts.

This is a complex subject, as 'chi' is a lot of things, and very misunderstood. There are a lot of levels to using what the Chinese call chi.

The path to big things is made up of lots of smaller steps, each of which increases the power and efficiency of the human body in motion and in stillness (or better, 'motion in stillness'). There are physical and mechanical things to be done in training, to line the body up so that what is called intrinsic force can be applied and used. With a lot of training, relaxation, intrinsic force (which is the inherent strength of bones and connective tissues as opposed to muscle strength) can lead to a tremendous amount of power to be generated.

Then, there are mental connections you can make in the way you do things, like raising an arm, pushing or whatever, that you can reprogram with exercises and lots of practice, so the body learns more efficient pathways. This, too, generates lots of power. Again, not muscular/tense power. It's more fluid and easy and graceful, seemingly effortless.

Then, there are higher levels of things, where your relaxation and form can act like a trampoline for the tension of another person, and their tension bounces off of you back into them. I know this for an experiential fact.

And it goes from there. There are videos of this kind of intrinsic force being used on Youtube, where you'll see someone lifted right off the ground as the 'circuit' is connected through the master to the ground and back into the student, taking him off his feet.

Here is an example by a Chinese master. I assure you this is real. You'll see various examples of uprooting force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMTGGOwuu4o&index=8&list=PLw1KX_62DMXIA-X0njxPXAnxOMf61adhN

As for the Shaolin monks....well, they use a lot of trickery and easily breakable shit. What I'm speaking of is different and real.
>>
>>17286928
Intrinsic force like I described is a scientific proven fact. But just as you said, there's a lot of hokum around. Mind games/ hypnosis like that guy you mentioned in the video won't work on everyone. Hypnotists know this and choose their targets well.
>>
>>17286928
Undoubtedly they're tough motherfuckers, but that doesn't change basic anatomy. I'm straight from /fit/, do Muay Thai, BJJ, so I know all the tricks (microfractures to increase bone density) but a neck is still a neck - and somehow his windpipe isn't crushed - which makes me think there must be something more to it.
>>
Is chi/ki essentially kundalini energy? is it related to the chakras?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 960x720px
Lifelong martial artist here. 25 years of martial arts from karate to kung fu, from judo to kendo. Currently own a brazilian jiu-jitsu school. 19 years training brazilian jiu-jitsu.

Chi/Ki as you picture it is utter bullshit.
>>
>>17286928
chink here

chi is mainly used for health 90% of the time
and showing off 10% of the time

it helps boost the body and immune system

it's like transforming your emotions into heat through out your body (mostly suggestion). it's all mental, and some nervous system

also, you can choose to make it spiritual or not. usually people don't look at it in a spiritual sense
>>
>>17287005
I'm much more likely to believe the first video than this one, of some old guy waving his hands around and force pushing a bunch of tubby middle aged gentlemen.
>>
>>17287031
Parlor tricks in the same vein as the bed of nails shit. Do not be deceived, fellow martial artist.
>>
It's like feeling chills, goose bumps. Also breathe in from your balls while standing tippie toe, slowly draw it in (but don't hold) and release your breath going down

You want the hairs on your body to stand up
>>
File: image.gif (228KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
228KB, 300x225px
>>17287005
Lmao falling for this shit. Bet you believe Benny Hinn is legit force magics as well.
>>
>>17287005
...all im seeing is a bunch of guys falling over for effect.
>>
>>17287053
>>17287067

well, that's the thing. I know it looks like crap but I assure you it's real. I honestly don't have any reason to lie to you or anyone else online. The basis is intrinsic force.

I don't believe anything, anons. I've felt that stuff in my personal experience.
>>
>>17287065
also, it's similar feeling to how you cum, or the first time you popped a boner in puberty
>>
>>17287070
i know this is /x/, but "i assure you" isn't worth dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 562x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 562x233px
I practice karate I have also been rolfed I am integrated. I played around with chi engergy I can feel it push apart my hands when cupping together very gently .. There is definitely some kind of engergy in all
of us we just have to relax and learn to listen to feel it .
>>
You have to do psychedelics at the same time in order to get that feel
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 419x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 419x368px
>>17287070
YOU assure ME? Oh shit get your flying chinamen and collect your Randi million bucks. Youve convinced me, bro.
>>
I've done qigong for 3 years and meditation (I actually fucked around with a lot of psychs beforehand and probably had some kundalini shit going on) but now I am like a fucking battery. I can direct it through my meridians from my dantian and feel heat everywhere, and I feel much healthier and am much more athletic. Don't expect it to make you do "magical shit." It's great for health or anything physical
>>
>>17287152
Tips

start trying to breathe 'air' through your skin

also imagine wiping yourself clean with the air throughout your body.

keep doing this. the more subtle the more better

rub your palms and open up your hips and shoulders through stretching.

go under the sun and do some sungazing.

also tap and massage yourself, your arms and legs to get good circulation.
>>
File: 1442750133031.jpg (3MB, 3212x2392px) Image search: [Google]
1442750133031.jpg
3MB, 3212x2392px
8ch net/fringe/res/54577 html
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.