[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone experiencing intense mind fog within the past two weeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: illumination.jpg (44KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
illumination.jpg
44KB, 900x506px
Anyone experiencing intense mind fog within the past two weeks?

My articulation has drastically deteriorated as well as my cognition being drastically reduced. It's pretty obvious even when I'm typing this because I have to pause to articulate myself. My brain almost feels itchy and dysfunctional when I try to produce something with proper or decent vocabulary.
>>
While I'd like to make fun of you instead I must appluad the fact that you know how to construct sentences and can spell. You're lightyears ahead of most of /x/.
>>
>>17285856

Not brain fog, but for the past two weeks I've been extremely tired. Even with sleeping 7-8 hours a night. Came out of nowhere.
>>
>>17285856
Oh shit, find out what changed! Its another mandela effect!
>>
>>17285856
why do you faggots always think your personal decaying brains are some kind of mass experience?
>>
>>17285899
That is extremely terrifying.

I have been symptomatic of narcolepsy for the past two weeks. Everyone I have asked about this has confirmed that specifically, the past two weeks have been filled with headaches and fatigue.
>>
>>17285856
Take it to a doctor not /x/!
>>
>>17285909
Well other people have been talking about fatigue recently as well as several people I know mentioning that in the past two weeks there have been modifications to their cognition (headaches, fatigue, etc..)
>>
yup. had it for at least 2 weeks and it's getting worse. friends of mine as well.

lots of fucked up shit is happening and i feel i'm getting weaker every day :(
>>
File: 1448458631184.jpg (204KB, 1118x946px) Image search: [Google]
1448458631184.jpg
204KB, 1118x946px
>>17285909
>why do you faggots always think your personal decaying brains are some kind of mass experience?

They've been raised as special snowflakes that can do no wrong. So when anything, anything at all, happens not according to their world view it freaks them out -- they can not understand it.
>>
>>17285933
I wonder what triggers such aggression, especially considering I have already provided enough to support this contention. I have already posted a rationalization as to why I would take it to /x/. People I personally know have been ailed with this recently. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't have external confirmation.
>>
>>17285922
we have had these threads everyday since /x/ was started, there will always be people with a symptom who chime in eager to force meaning into their poor health choices.
>>
>>17285951
this isn't India, I know its hard to tell but /x/ isn't the designated shitting board.
>>
>>17285951

Wants /x/ to be his safe place
>>
>>17285952
Good point, won't argue there is a reason why people would do that. I don't make the most logical nutrition choices either, but it is always interesting to hear the alternative, more involving theory that /x/ can produce.
TL DR: We all like to feel special now and again, especially with anonymity on our side
>>
Yes. for the past two weeks, I've been feeling extremely tired and today I had a weird breakdown in class. I thought I was going insane and even thought of schizophrenia. Also, I've simply been super distracted and feeling a bit weird. Anyone?
>>
>>17285856

Been happening to me after a strong LSD and MDMA trip since last september. I've just assumed brain damage desu senpai.

Done those drugs plenty of times before this never happened. stay safe
>>
stop smoking weed@you have brain parasites
>>
It's fucking winter, you morons. You're all lacking vitamin D. Stop stuffing your faces with junk food, get some exercise and go to bed at a sensible time instead of masturbating to hentai all night.

Jesus Christ, I swear to God this board has the highest concentration of people on the Spectrum.
>>
>>17285910

Yeah, I just have no energy. Like I feel drained. Not sure if maybe I have undiagnosed sleep apnea, or if I'm just not sleeping well. Kind of weird.
>>
>>17285972
>>17285933
>>17285909
>>17285926
Goodbye /x/, no one here has any semblance of integrity here. Shilling and garbage. When you genuinely try to spark a discussion other than werewolves and divination you are met with people acting aggressively and irrationally. Pathetic.
>>
>>17285982
fuck you I've been drinking vitamin drinks all day
>>
>>17285987
>using the creeping image and story board for anything but entertainment.
you don't get to question others integrating when you are a gullible fucktard, why are you faggots even here? there are a bunch of better places for you out there.
>>
>>17286007
i think discussion is entertainment..
>>
>>17285856
What was your career prior to this timeline?
>>
>>17285909
Decaying brains is a mass experience. It's just not a relatable one.
>>
>>17285996
This post is /x/ in a nutshell.

>hurrr, I drinks ma vitamin drinks all day

No, no, no. Stop that shit. You might as well be channeling excrement down your throat for all the good it'll do you, you damn autist.
>>
>>17285856
Could be a new food intolerance or allergy.

I've had some massive mind fog for the last few months, and I'm usually the neurotic type so I found it very strange to "wake up" from not thinking at all every now and then when before this happened I was thinking every second of every hour. I found out recently that I'm allergic to wheat, cut it out completely and I've been able to think a lot more coherently.

Check it out OP.
>>
I've been drinking a bit, but it feels like I'm drunk well into the next day.
>>
>>17285856
Time for a tolerance break breh.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 614x461px
>>17285856
>easily mentally fatigued
>slight bouts of dyslexia(while typing or writing)
>unable to properly multitask
>brain seems to stall in odd moments of speech that should be easy and smooth
>rest or diet does not allieviate the issues, at times more rest seems to aggravate rather than remedy issues
>symptoms seem to be getting worse
>symptoms more or less were non-existent to you earlier in life
if this sounds familiar I can make a recommendation to possibly help: remove all fluoride exposure from your body. if youre interested i can go more in depth on how to properly accomplish this (not as simple as just avoiding fluoride infested water.) there are many ways it is exposed to people on a daily basis.
>>
>>17285902
I may know.
My fiance has been watching wedding movies. 3 in a row I've heard "You may now kiss your bride".

Vs the old
"You may now kiss the bride".
>>
>>17285856
Yeah man, I feel dumb as fuck. Could just be because I'm stupid though.
>>
>>17285909
Most likely because their brains are decaying.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.