[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Heaven's Gate right? Why were they so persecuted by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: download (61).jpg (15KB, 320x158px) Image search: [Google]
download (61).jpg
15KB, 320x158px
Was Heaven's Gate right? Why were they so persecuted by the US goverment and society?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tT-rNIxUjU
>>
>>17281150
Nah sorry man but Heaven's Gate was wrong about everything. I don't know wether there is a god or an afterlife but I assure you with every fiber of my being it's not what Doe said was true. When the second leader (Ti) died it disproved their previous claim that her body would rise to heaven, It received backlash for supporting castration, keeping cult members from their families and just for being a cult in general. It is a very interesting religion though. The videos they left behind are very ominous and the fact that the website is still up and people answer emails for in is really paranormal
>>
Da faq op those cult tapes are some supremely creepy shit
>>
>>17281150
The autistic have always been persecuted OP thankfully they took the proper path and killed themselves and nothing of value was lost
>>
File: obr4097x_en.jpg (23KB, 228x314px) Image search: [Google]
obr4097x_en.jpg
23KB, 228x314px
I think that Heavenly Angels are spiritual successors of the Heavens Gate.
http://www.heavenly-angels.org/english/default_0b_en.htm
>>
>>17281150

>was heaven's gate right

we're still here aren't we ?
>>
File: !!.png (360KB, 1025x458px) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
360KB, 1025x458px
They deserved to die for ripping off the Packer's logo.
>>
what are some other really interesting cults that i might dont know?
>>
>>17281150
Humankind is meant to be transformed. You don't need flesh, blood and bones for the other side. So, we're kept here as slaves to "consume and obey", as they say. No, I'm not promoting suicide. Just let that truth sink in.
>>
>>17285357
Aum Shinrikyo
Jonestown
Order of Nine Angles
>>
>>17281150
>Was Heaven's Gate right?
Yes. In the other timeline.
>Why were they so persecuted by the US goverment and society?
Because those events happened in the timeline where the CIA never listened to /x/ or took us seriously. They believed everything must be time travel, so they attacked and abducted every paranormal thing ever. Then they learned not to touch the elder gods.

Or more precisely, their remnants learned that. All that you see now is their desperate attempt to hobble history back together with some semblance of sanity.
>>
>>17285541
this is some SCP shit right here
>>
>>17285357
Finder's cult
>>
File: manykeks.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
manykeks.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>17281150
LMFAO I guarantee you they were not right brother
>>
>>17281150

Of course they were right and no doubt their souls all flew off on the ship trailing the comet to their new utopian home in Paradise.
>>
>>17286453
This. Was going to bring them up before I even got to that post.
>>
>>17281150
They were not persecuted by anyone. Nobody had ever even cared about them until the suicide.
>>
>>17289698
I just spent like a hour reading a journal article, google Finders Cult, it's in the first page results, it's literally not what most people think, people all stucked on the child abuses accusations that were dropped and nothing elses, hence why it seems so mysterious since noone bothered trying to know what elses they're doing.
>>
>>17289698
Samefag here, it's also stated that most women if not all, left the cult after that 87 scandal which left it in a still debilitated state, cool shit to read but, it lose it's mysterious occult pedophile cult side pretty quickly.
>>
http://www.heavensgate.com/

Still up.
>>
>>17290538
They also answer.
>>
>>17285548
Pretty fucking terrible actually
>>
>>17283363
Oh god, I think my eyes were seared off by looking at that craptastic website
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.