[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urbex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Let's get an urbex thread going also a general scare thread
>Green text appreciated
>pic related

>be on /x/
>see urbex thread
>try it out
>find an old abandoned airport from the late 50s, still some planes left over
>read that there's a fence and a part time security guard
>bring a couple friends
>get there and drive down a half mile no trespassing road
>park the car, and get out the supplies (crowbar, bolt cutters, face masks and the like)
>cut down the fence and start to traverse the area
>get to the road in front of planes
>still on lookout for the guard
>see a black shape between the planes, looks like a Jeep facing us
>hear muffled talking (sounded like a window may have been open)
>freak out, thinking they had noticed us and were calling the cops
>think about leaving
>decide we had driven too far to quit now
>man up, and decide to flash the car to see if they were facing us
>they were facing the the planes, and it turned out to be a black bmw(didn't see what year, looked newish) low to the ground
>turn off flashlight immediately
>hear the talking get louder and assumed it was about us
>decide to approach the car
>as we're about to step into the street we see a light at the end of the street( this was a major road and we assumed it was going to turn onto it)
>it kept getting brighter and closer
>it was a black suv
>booked it to the car
>drove home paranoid as hell
>get home research the airfield
>turns out it used to be owned by a CIA front company
>never went back

What the fuck is out there that would need the government to guard it, and come to think of it what kind of part time guard drives a bmw especially out onto the pothole filled road? Can anyone else find out anything on it? Its Gila River Memorial Airport, let me know.
>>
>>17280422
I know nothing of this place however I am looking into going to the Mesa Monkey Farm, and would like to go with someone since all my friends are pussies. You in?
>>
File: moe.jpg (22KB, 289x425px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
22KB, 289x425px
Wait, you and your pals go on this UrbanEx trip, do all sorts of stuff --- AND the one pic you have is from GoogleMaps.

Sorry, cannot believe.
>>
>>17280422
how do you know it was a front for the CIA? from the few google images i browsed the plans that lay there have graffiti on them obviously signifying degenerates frequent it often
>>
>>17280422
That's one of the many places where the cia spooks ship drugs into. You seriously fucking goofed.
>>
>>17280562
This.

That is pretty much the point of what they do, take pictures to share. OP is a fucking liar, as we have urban exploration threads all the time and motherfuckers got pictures.
>>
>>17280574
if OP can confirm its a front then this seems to be the most likely of what is happening
>>
>>17280578 op here
I'm sorry it was dark and our cameras wouldn't pick up the planes so we thought it was pointless to try from far away as we didn't get close enough for a clear picture
>>
File: Snapchat-8272086855034010600.jpg (913KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8272086855034010600.jpg
913KB, 1440x2392px
>>17280534
Let me look into to it but yeah I love this kind of stuff now

Here's the dam we went to earlier that day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.