[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes hello we am what you seem to refer to as ayyylmao andor aeiou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Yes hello we am what you seem to refer to as ayyylmao andor aeiou we wanted to approach and offer a few intelligences as to who we am and why we am here your species has interested us for a very long time and we have a vested interest in your species as a ally in our pursuit for resources we do not seek to take but to share the universe is sparse and overly depleted energy is simple but water carbs and protein are but fractional we seek alliance to offer technology in exchange for knowledge of your farming techniques, you seem to have a certain touch that is not understood by us we am aware that this seems uncertain to trust and that pics or didn't happen is vital however with the instruments we have acquired attempts to take footage or image have had interference from our onboard technology and our technology is incompatible with yours the data type does not cooperate if you can read this please respond through means of shouting ayyylmao from window we are not sure if this will be received properly but we are tuned in and listening thank you here is sample image from collected technology also tell us we am not familiar with this creature on your world though it bears resemblance to your ocean fish known as sharks have you been visited before please and thank you
>>
237 words, no punctuation, no capitals, no way I'm reading this crap.
>>
>>17279718
There's a capital all the way at the beginning.
>>
>>17279724

Damn, when you're right, you're right.
>>
>>17279730
No worries, anon.
We can let OP's thread die off now.
>>
>>17279698
>what you seem to refer to as ayyylmao andor aeiou

Are you sometimes refered to as "Y" as well?
>>
I have no idea what even OP do, but furry sharks are totally awesome.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.