[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently heard of a thread about a guy whose computer started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (53KB, 176x174px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
53KB, 176x174px
I recently heard of a thread about a guy whose computer started downloading pictures of binary code with a scary face and then when put together a code was figured out that said "GOD". Dunno if you faggots have heard of this.

But this shit appeared on my facebook as my profile picture and it looks similar any creepypastas about similar shit? Sorry about shit quality.
>>
>>17279442
I'll bite OP. so like your facebook profile picture just changed to that?
>>
>>17279442
start posting that on big fb groups and see if anyone else might have had something similar happen. Direct them to this thread if they did.
Maybe there's some big picture that they all make.
>>
>>17279442
I remember that thread. It was a photoshopped picture of Dracula.
>>
>>17279442
>>17279482
From what i remember it wasn't Dracula. it was a series of images in a red to black scheme and it came in patches. after a few tries people put it together and realized it was a face screaming. then some one found code in one of the images sent and it was a binary or something that translated to
"i am god" and it gave a good scare to every one. mostly the person apparently "receiving" the images. because it could have been a hoax like this one very well could be. i did an image search on it and found nothing so he could be onto something or this could be the beginning of a very long stupid strung out hoax. either way i'll buckle up.
>>
Is this what you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>17279545
yeah thats it. wish it wasn't made with this shit robot voice crap.
>>
>>17279556
The robot voice makes it infinitely better
>>
>>17279442
now. back to the topic of this since we've just witnessed the face of god and it was red and screaming.
what could this one be leading too.
anything worth while or did OP get killed and is gonna leave us with a shitty cliff hanger?
>>
Ratting is cool
>>
>>17279538
It was a hoax. The creator admitted it.
>>
File: based-god1.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
based-god1.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>17279442
this it?
>>
File: 1453362670984.png (41KB, 954x426px) Image search: [Google]
1453362670984.png
41KB, 954x426px
thisthread?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.