[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aussie Paranormal Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-12-26-40.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-12-26-40.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Hi /x/,

My best mate just moved into a place in Tumbulgum in Northern NSW. Its a fairly old place, has that 70's style to it. The place needs a fair bit of work but is in a living condition, so me and my friend stayed over there on the first night with our girlfriends and some weird shit occured. We were downstairs in my friends room and got on to the topic of spirits and demons etc. About 5 minutes after we began speaking about the paranormal, the power went out and we all pooed.jpg. Our phones were dead and we had no source of sound so we shrugged it off and laid there talking rubbish waiting for it to turn back on. About an hour later we were all laying in silence, it was actually pretty close to 3am which is why this creeped me out. I could hear young kids talking out the front yard, and asked my friends and gf whether they could hear it. We all lay there in silence listening out when a high pitched, loud scream rang out and then straight after that every single light was on in the house. It freaked us the fuck out because it was just too weird to happen to us twice in one night right before something paranormal occured. The reason I'm telling this story is because I want advice for my friend. Should he be worried about something demonic? Or do you feel it's something spiritual? There was this old history book and some old coats that the previous owner apparently owned, but he passed. The history book seems to have names of certain individuals who were in the same family, and there's a bookmark in the book. If anyone has any comments or advice on what it may be or how we should go about contacting this thing, if there is anything, let me know! Cheers
>>
It doesn't have the traditional signs of a demonic presence. Sounds more like an ex-breathing thing.
>>
>>17278743
Yeah it didn't FEEL demonic, but you never know. I had a quick look at the bookmarked page but there's like 30 names and nothing has been highlighted.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.