[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoax or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1453455534821.jpg (185KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1453455534821.jpg
185KB, 500x316px
What's the story with this /x/?

The binary in pic related apparently translates to:
>Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING [BELL SOUND]
>>
What binary?
>>
>>17278291
The spiral pattern on the right.
>>
>>17278291
>>17278292
Here's a better picture of it.
>>
The new X-Files seems to be saying everything that the craziest crazies on /x/ have been saying lately so we can probably safely assume that's not reality.

Unless it's a classic reverso double-bluff.
>>
>>17278286
Bump. Loads of people would've been needed to make that overnight. (Or in any relatively short timespan.)
>>
>>17278304
Oy vey goy you found out.
>>
>>17278462
Art students.

I already said to much
>>
>>17278469
This. Crop circles are man made.

Or..

>fly millions of light years to reach earth
>draw cryptic message in corn to warn humans
>fly away before anyone sees us

You decide.
>>
>>17278296
Nigga that ain't binary
>>
>>17278542
It's Ayylmaobinary
>>
>>17278286

All crop circles are hoaxes.
>>
>>17278502
Get a load of this guy, talking like he knows how alien space travel works.

>>17278733
Then I'd assume you have a source to debunk every crop circle ever recorded, right?

Christ, save these retards.
>>
>>17278286
Oh, I love that crop circle. The message is so powerful. Who made it, I have no idea. If it was aliens, it would seem to imply that at least some of the visitors have humanty's interest in mind which is super cool.
>>
>>17278772
It gives me hope that my alien overlords will come pick me up when the US puts martial law into effect.
>>
>>17278790
Doubtful. I think they are saying that things are really shitty right now and deception runs rampant but hope is not lost. There is a lot of pain but we still have time. Even if we get martial law, that doesn't mean things can't get better.

If I had to guess, aliens have a policy to not get directly involved. We as a species have to figure it out on our own. We can't use them as a crutch.
>>
>>17278763
The first crop circle has been debunked, so it's highly likely that all subsequent ones are hoaxes as well.
>>
>>17278827
How do you get "highly likely" out of one debunk to over a thousand cases?
>>
>>17278859
Ditto
>>
>>17278763
Why draw shapes in corn then fly off before anyone sees?

Surely, if you want to send people a message, you'd idk stick around and tell them in person?

Crop Circles are the dumbest /x/ related BS. Bigfoot is a close second.
>>
>>17278879
Consider it an anonymous alien message, because of the "no interference" rule.
>>
>>17278914
>"no interference" rule.

This ain't fucking Star Trek you dipshit. Wtf are you even saying? How is pic related NOT interfering?

Fucksake dude, think.
>>
>>17278929
The pic is infarct interfering, but you probably couldn't figure out the individual alien who did it, thus the purpose of the crop art.

For fucks sake, dude. Think. Also practice your grammar.
>>
>>17278929
nice argument, fagtron. you really changed my mind with those hot opinions.
>>
>>17278941
I am aware that I misspelled "infact".
>>
>>17278941
>couldn't figure out the individual alien who did it

Did you really just type that?
>>
>>17278962
No. It's not up there, 3 posts above yours.

You're resorting to sarcasm? Shill harder, I can feel you sweating.
>>
It's obviously a hoax.
We may be primitive compared to them, but we don't use geoglyphs anymore to communicate, and them, with their supposedly superior technologies would easily communicate with us via electromagnetic or digital signals.
>>
These are man-made. They are drawn using HAARP.
>>
>>17278859
Because it was the first one. If the strangest and most original case (ie. the first instance) is proven to have been man made, the rest are human made because it is the simplest explanation.

This works, unless you have a personality that demands anything but mundane explanations. In which case people have made millions shilling their books with rather elaborate and non-verifiable claims that exceed what some would call fantasy.

Nobody is saying you should apply Occam's Razor, but others will. They will be deemed rational by society at large. Those that choose the other option, well, it's like wearing a bow tie in an attempt at individuating oneself from the rest of the office staff. It is quirky, and different, but bow ties are mass produced and non-indicative of anything meaningful.
>>
Shill called for backup
>>
>>17279010
Don't you know? Common sense isn't allowed here.
>>
>>17279061
I'm not accountable for your inability to understand simple English.
>>
It's a doctor who reference
>>
>>17279075
I don't follow the who
>>
>>17279066
Nigga what are you on.
>>
File: CNygzYOWoAA5j_W.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CNygzYOWoAA5j_W.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>17279113
knowledge
>>
>>17279010
but you see, we're talking about crop circles and you're derailing this with bow-ties.
>>
>>17278999
Binary is very passable because mathematics is the language of the universe because math is universal.

If you're implying a civilization is so advanced that they've ruled math as obsolete, then millions of light years of space travel should be no issue.
>>
Thread Dead Redemption?
>>
>>17278502
or
>Effortlessly create wormhole and pass million of light years in seconds
>Draw clear message in field close to scientist that sent out a message earlier
>Effortlessly fly home again
>>
>>17278469
>>17278502
No one have been able to replicate the largest and most complex crop circles. The two guys who pretended to be the authors were just able to make a small, shitty and assymetric "cricle".

How do you explain that on real crop circles the base of the plants are not broken but twisted ?

If crop circles are man made, the humans behind them use fucking microwave cannons on satellites to do them.
>>
>>17279974
>No one have been able to replicate the largest and most complex crop circles.

post these le ebinly complex crop circles then

and then post the "twitsed plants"

crop circle fags are so gay, literally babbys first conspiracy theory
>>
>>17279974
None of this is accurate. Again, no idea why people feel the need to lie about this stuff. If you can't make your life weird without resorting to dishonesty then you've got fairly big problems.
>>
>>17279187
That's assuming our understanding of mathematics is correct. If it is even slightly flawed then what we would try to convey to them would just come off a gibberish.
>>
It's photoshop
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.