[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPOOP OUIJA STORIES! Has anyone on /x/ played with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: ouija-for-children.jpg (67KB, 720x632px) Image search: [Google]
ouija-for-children.jpg
67KB, 720x632px
SPOOP OUIJA STORIES!

Has anyone on /x/ played with the talking board?
>>
No, my family would disown me.

Also, my life is shitty enough as it is, I don't need anything sp00ky fucking with me.
>>
>>17278240
they should add "I do not know","hello","?","." and ","
>>
the jews have really outdone themselves
>>
>>17278249
Yeah sure whatever Nick
>>
No because I'm not a 7 year old girl.
>>
I was on vacation with cousins and some friends and rented a cabin in the beach, first night we we're all tired so we went to sleep, we were all in the same room on the second floor chatting when suddely we heard someone coming up thru the stairs, the thing would walk up and then go back constantly we didn't know what the fuck was going on till the thing finally went back to the first floor, then it to some plates or whaterver was on the table and started making noises with them like crawling them against the table, then we all started fucking screaming and crying ive never been so terrified until that, then it started to come up trough the staist again and we all shouted it to leave and to fuck off, one of my cousins started to ask it if it was male o female and if he could please go away, he said no with two knocks (one knock: yes) so we decided to call our aunt who was near by and when she opened the door the thing ran back through the stairs and dissapeared, my cousin broke down to tears and wouldnt stop crying
cont,
>>
>>17278519
the next day one of my friends noticed there was a little table with 3 legs and apparently thats supposed to be a ouija table, so someone played and never finished and the spirit or whatever kept fucking around, we asked the recepcionist for our money back but she just laughed and said that it always happens and to chill out, fucking hoe
sorry for my horrid typing im on my phone and english is not my first language
>>
babamp
>>
>>17278519
>>17278538
shiiiit...
>>
The only thing scary about a ouija board is how many people mispronounce the fucking name.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>17279299
Weegee board.
>>
>>17279314
Stop spreading lies you fucking babyfaced mongoloid
>>
Used Ouija, something calling itself "Beelzebub" was there
>be 18
>edgy
>leave board on
>go to sleep
>wake up, board still on
>Google beelzebub
>say goodbye to board
>walk past light, light turns off
>hmm
>walk in bedroom, turn on light. Light instantly burns out
>replace bulb, burns out instantly
>forget it
>driving down main strip in town around 3 am next day, heading to friends place
>every street light turns off as I pass, then turns back on
>hyper aggressive attitude, very irritable
>single mom, meets man, man commits suicide after meeting me (he was going to come over on her bday, killed himself on bday
>lights still go out as I pass them, in a vehicle or on foot
Less aggressive, have been interested in selling soul though
22 now, this has been happening for four years
>>
never done it myself but I've heard a story about a University in my city from like the 70s (reason my mom stopped me doing it). Some people did it in halls and someone ended up getting possessed and jumping out of a window
>>
>>17279458
window was 12 storeys up.
>>
>>17279460
it would be more spoopy if it was in the basement with no windows
>>
When I was on highschool, our history teacher told us about his experience with a Ouija board.
He and some of his friend started to play on a meeting in his house.
At first, they didn't contact whit nobody, but after a while, they started to talk with the spirit of a person who died in his hometown.
This person, whoever he were, told them the name of a man.
Aparently, this man was a murderer, who never was caugth, and was the one who killed a couple of teenagers some years ago, in my teacher's hometown.
My teacher told us that he knew about that crimen, and that the man was a suspect to the police, but they never found enough evidence.
When we asked him for the name of the killer, he didn't tell us, because all who where in that meeting sworn to the spirit never tell the name of the killer.
He looked REALLY scared when he told us this, like if something of somebody were looking at him.
>>
>>17278538
thats wild as shit. One of the most basic rules of doing that is closing the communication afterwards and maybe a banishing ritual to be safe.
>>
File: qvtwei.jpg (117KB, 509x686px) Image search: [Google]
qvtwei.jpg
117KB, 509x686px
>>
File: ouija2.png (124KB, 325x228px) Image search: [Google]
ouija2.png
124KB, 325x228px
>>
>>17279904

Why would a teacher tell children a crazy ass story like, sounds like a good way to get fired.
>>
>>17282401
Yeah, maybe you're right, but de were bored in class and that story just popped up.
We were 13 years old average age
>>
>>17278240
Someone is really selling a child's version of the Ouija board?
>>
I was hoping for more spoopy weevy stories.
>>
I tried one with a friend in a graveyard and was shit boring. Took years to just fucking move to 1 letter and half the time it didn't even make out words that worked or made sense.
>>
>>17283343
yes. I hear it's a hit at sleepovers
>>
I did a Ouija board with a girl at Uni, it was great. We chatted to my Guardian Angel who protects me day to day and looks after me.
We asled for more evidence someone was acctually there and I shit you guys not the door to the flat (a Big ass fire door with a heavy hinge) not only opened but actually stayed open till we went to investigate.

That day I actually started to believe I'm being followed by something and feel incredibly guilty when I jack it.
>>
Have played with them multiple times. Bullshit every time. Everybody freaking out and it's just me moving it and fucking with them. Never had anything real happen. Boring.
>>
>>17284182
Damn, I think you must be a terrible parent if you buy a Ouija Board to your kids. Believing or not in a paranormal entity talking with your daugther, it's kind of negligent.
>>
>>17285707
It's a fucking toy. Get real faggot
>>
File: 1448326570314.jpg (50KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1448326570314.jpg
50KB, 500x357px
>>17283343
>someone is selling board games to children!
>>
>>17285709
Ok, calm down your ass for a second.
Shit, anonymous people get's angry pretty fast.

>>17285711
Hahaha, I just was surprised that a Ouija board for childrens was on sale.
>>
Not really the most interesting thing, but it was spooky (ya'll are all about the spooky, right?)

>bunch of 12 yr olds home alone
>skanky girl decides we should do a ouija board
>I call her skanky girl because she is the only one with much older siblings
>as a result of this, she does lots of edgy 'mature' shit, like drugs, sex and whatnot..

So this takes place in my living room, on a warm summer's evening, just as the sun has set.
We have candles places everywhere for atmosphere, and she comes back to mine with her older sister's board. This was back when The Craft was THE thing to watch in VHS, and skanky girl had had enough experience with the ouija board to know what to do. The rest of us; myself, a best friend, my younger brother and a neighbour kid who was a neurotic jew, sat there in silence.

I can't remember the specifics of what lead to it, but a few minutes into the session, a candlestick holder - a good 3 meters across the room - just tipped over and onto the carpet. They all ran out screaming, and I followed them not long after.

Never had the candlestick in question fallen over, and it never did again (it was made of iron, and had 4 pronged feet, so it was stable) It slid when you pushed it, and you'd have to use some force to actually topple it.
>>
>>17278249

you sound like a huge pussy
>>
Me and my friend messed with one once with no real results. I've tried making my own before and nothing. My dad claims his ex wife used to use one up until she had something say it was her uncle and needed to protect her from the inside but needed her to let him in, and she felt something scratch her from the inside and she never touched them again.
>>
>>17285749
>anonymous people
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>17285709
Fuck off
>>
>>17282384
Le black nipples
>>
Did once at a friends house when I was like 16. We spoke to a guy called Aaron who died in a car crash. He told us his favorite song was 'Everybody hurts'. Afterwards I saw a figure in the mirror, looked like it was grabbing my head.
>>
tried it a few times by myself and a few times with a trustworthy friend, absolutely nothing happened, ever. Now I use it as a mouse pad.
>>
>tfw have always been scared of oija boards
>tfw have an older brother that bought one

>7 years old, brother is 11
>chilling out, reading a book when brother comes in room
>"hey anonina, let's do this. I wanna see if grandma's house is haunted."
>shake head. Dontwannadothis.jpg
>manages to bully me into doing it
>nothing happens just tw kids fucking around until bro asks,

"When will Grandma die, ouija board spirit?"

>it starts moving
>think it is brother until i notice that he is legit scared
>wtf hell naw
>board spells out "November 2, 2001"
>we throw that shit out and try to play vidya to forget

>flash forward on November 2, 2001.
>get call from Dad
>grandma died of kidney failure

My brother and I have never, EVER gone near one again.
>>
>>17278240
Why does everyone pronounce it "weegee"?
>>
>>17285763
Likewise, with your faggoted lowercase letters.
>>
I did played it with a girl that said she plays ir alonr and shit, nothing happened, its all made up bullshit
Grow up, fags
>>
>>17288563
>fuck you, only my experiences matter!

Starting to sound like a real SJW there, anon.
>>
File: Expand_dong_74bff8_5318627.jpg (56KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
Expand_dong_74bff8_5318627.jpg
56KB, 383x700px
>>17284421
Lmao you know it turns them on right
>>
>>17288577
Well, i have tried many stuff, baby blue, bloody Mary, Ouija, summoning shit just for the lulz, i used to be a edgy lord back in the creepypastas day, nothing ever happened
I tried ouija several times and all my friends that i axtually trust said that nothing ever happened with them either
Its all made up bullshit, man
>>
>>17279326
i do not believe you. record this occurrence of lights
>>
Not much, used to try to play, never happend anything
>>
I've never personally played with one. Did have a cousin, sister and a few friends that were playing one and came screaming up the stairs when I was little because apparently the board flew across the room

Nothing to personally convince me though
>>
>>17288465
Now I want pic related
>>
It's literally pushed by Hollywood for the sake of selling the boardgame. It's a scam and morons keep buying into it.
>>
>>17278240
oujija board told me that i will have sex on december
still nothing happened
>>
requesting the green text about the guy whos gym buddy found a human skull in his wall and was then haunted but started fighting back and intimidating the ghosts. The guys grandmother came and talked to the ghosts and they were actually afraid of him. anyone got this?
>>
File: 1450475848056.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
1450475848056.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>17289239
Here you go senpai.
Think i saved recently, good thing I did
>>
>>17278240

My dad has told a story a handful of times over the years about how he and a bunch of his cousins tried an ouija board when they were teenagers, and it actually worked, and it scared the shit out of him.

Recently, one of my dad's cousins moved to our country/city; turns out he was one of the people present at that time. I asked him about it and he corroborated my dad's story, and in fact remembered more about the experience - like what they asked the spirit. Interestingly, apparently, the only questions that were answered properly were questions that someone in the room knew the answer to. Whenever they asked truly unknown questions, the output was nonsense.

I have no reason to disbelieve either of them.
>>
>>17279326
What the fuck is wrong you... You're talking as if this shut is normal. Go fix this somehow. No one will want your shitty tainted soul until you get it cleansed. In fact you probs don't even own it anymore.
>>
My mother told me a story when her and her friends used one in their garage and they started to here knocking coming from under the floor. since it was a garage the floor was solid concrete and foundation.
>>
File: 1447799888591.jpg (12KB, 171x140px) Image search: [Google]
1447799888591.jpg
12KB, 171x140px
>>17279904
>Guy gets murdered
>Faggot and his friends use Ouija board to contact him
>Decides to tell them the name of his murderer, but swears them to secrecy

Oh sure, real plausible story. Tell people the name of your murderer, but don't direct them to any evidence you might have found in the afterlife to implicate the man and bring your spirit peace.
>>
File: picolascage.jpg (128KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
picolascage.jpg
128KB, 600x848px
>>17285750
0/10
No ghost rape of skank girl.
>>
File: IMG_20160127_142407.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160127_142407.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
I found this Ouija on a flea market
Should I buy it?
Will it have previous owners energy?
What if I only used as a mousepad?
Is it stupid to buy a Ouija at a flea market?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.