[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I cursed or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1448375723149.gif (350KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1448375723149.gif
350KB, 500x282px
I'm not certain how I should start, but here we go:

Every single girl I ever loved or was at the very least involved in an intimate relationship is now dead. If I was 90 years old that would not be surprising, but I'm 24 and all my girlfriends were around my age. The love of my life died of an aneurysm complication. Car accidents, being actually hit by a car on the sidewalk, cancer,leading to suicide, muggings gone wrong and even fucking frostbite. 8 girlfriends, all dead. They were all perfectly normal girls, full of life and something would always happen during us dating or a few months afterwards. At first I was crushed and emotionally devastated, but now I guess I became jaded and dead inside. I am genuinely empty and filled with hate over my situation.
Here's where the truly disturbing part begins. Occasionally I have nightmares, in which I try to save them and always fail to do so. I try to catch them and they slip away, crying and reaching towards me, but I wake up before I grab their hands. Then came the dream I would never forget for the rest of my life. I was lying on my back, naked and all around me I could see other naked men. I felt a slight chill as I saw a figure move between the people, standing upright, gracefully gliding between them. It was a pale young nude woman with long black hair, reaching her thighs. Her ribs were showing under the skin, but she was not very skinny and had a very appealing body. To this very day I remember her face only as a blur. She passed around the guys and stopped in front of me, kneeling down and grabbing my cock. I woke up in cold sweat, but aroused as fuck. Was it a succubi or something? Any of you know what the fuck is happening to me?
>>
MUGGING PRANKS GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL) 2016
>>
>>17278164
Your dick is cursed, go tell /r9k/
>>
Write a book, become famous.
>>
File: 1448259091968.gif (494KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448259091968.gif
494KB, 500x267px
>>17278164
I guess you could say this guy is a real.....ladykiller.
>>
>>17278164
I stopped having pet cats after the last one died (only had one pet cat)

You've gone through 8 girlfriends so far. Do you plan to keep going?
>>
>>17278186
OP here. I actually stopped dating for the time being and have very little intention to go back to it.
>>
Get some confidence about yourself and stop dating sickly/retarded women - you're better than that.
>>
>>17278197
I don't really have any issues with self-confidence. If you were around me, you would think I am a massive douchebag. My problem is that I cant explain this series of events as some kind of a statistical anomaly or something. None of my late girlfriends was ever shown to be sickly as we started dating. They were healthy and brimming with energy.
>>
>>17278164
Blackbeard is that you?
>>
>>17278164
I wouldn't say that you are cursed... more like something (paranormal maybe?) is/was jealous of you girlfriends and it/she only wants you for itself/herself..
>>
After awhile, wouldn't the police start to investigate this shit?
>>
This is definitely far from normal, you are either cursed or there is a spirit/demon attached to you, there is no other reason for this and no this isn't a coincidence, nothing is a coincidence.
>>
>>17278217
Oh, they did. I was interrogated several times and after they asked around my former colleagues in college, the officer even mocked me, saying I'm a "black widower".
>>
>>17278219
How can I know though? I can't just call it/her. How do I know what's the reality of my situation?
>>
>>17278246
There are some guys here that know about occult and divination, hopefully they can help you out with this or you can go to new orleans and find a witch doctor or find one nearby.
>>
>>17278285
I fear New Orleans is not an option, since I'd rather not cross the Atlantic for a psychic seance. Sadly all we have here in Europe are mostly gypsy fake psychics that are very obvious with their swindling.
>>
Become a hero and start dating evil cunts so they die
>>
>>17278312
You can check this out if it interests you
http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/mahakaliyantra.htm
>>
>>17278223
>the officer even mocked me, saying I'm a "black widower"
You know how I know you're lying?
>>
Perhaps you are deadpool
>>
>>17278350
If you lived in a shitty country in Eastern Europe, you would not be surprised at this kind of behavior from authorities.
>>
>>17278344
Oh shit, Indiana Jones flashbacks. I'll still look into it. Thanks,man!
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>>17278164
The deaths could mean that your not with the person your ment to be. The dreams might mean that is the person your ment to be with. Sorta like a darker version of Mysterious Girlfriend X.
>>
you might be an mk ultra victim
>>
>>17278340
>>17278367
Better strap my katanas and become the edgy savior the world needs.
>>
>>17278382
That sounds decent, but isn't death a bit over the top? I'm certain there are like a gazzillion ways to break up a relationship between two people, especially at my age.
>>
>>17278389
Did they conduct that shit outside the US as well?
>>
>>17278164
You are part of the alien breeding program. Your gf's were all impregnated by your alien super spaff and had to be terminated.

Also links to news articles regarding deaths or it didn't happen.
>>
>>17278164
Sounds like some supernatural being is obsessed with you. In Islam, they are called djinns. They live with us but let's say in an other plane or dimension, but they can visit and affect ours. They have free will and it is known that sometimes they take a liking to humans. You can try to find some a Sura or two to protect yourself. I would recommend the Ayat-al Kursi. Google is your friend. Also visit an imam and ask your help.
>>
>>17278164
Either you made a tulpa got into a relationship with a succubus or its something either
way you dun ducked up
>>
OP, my motto with spoopy shit is if it happens once no big deal, twice is a coincidence, and three times is the real deal; I've had quite a few odd things so I developed a system to weed out normal shit. I would recommend a cleansing of your house in case something tends to dwell there, perhaps picking up meditation to clear your mind and seeing if you can read up on whatever is causing these issues. There have to be other signs that you aren't aware of, perhaps because they seem so subtle. Take a critical look at the situation surrounding these deaths, the people around you, and your state of mind.
>>
>>17278164

fuck you, OP. i'm outta here before you kill me too...
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>17278171
Top kek
>>
>>17278769
>>17278776
>>17278786
I'll look into this shit. I'm not entirely certain how I will approach an imam without screaming DEUS VULT. I did fire up some incense in the house a few times, but in all honesty I don't look forward to going to sleep every night. I've never done anything remotely occult in my life, but at this point I'm kinda desperate.

>>17278791
You are safe if my dick is not in you it seems, so don't worry.
>>
>>17278382
What? "You're not with your soulmate, so all the girls you date are dispensable and just die cuz they aren't meant for you."
Uhhhh I don't think so. Has all of your exes died while you were dating them because they weren't the one?
>>
>>17279395
Yea, that sounds over the line. Whatever the case may be, you cannot equate one life to eight other.
>>
>>17278164
this is very dangerous, I have been involved in the "occult" for 3 years, you need to appease this spirit but I do not know how, find a wiccan person, they deal with this all the time, don't mess around with that man a lot more people can die, be careful and good luck to you, my only suggestion is you need to expel the spirit to an oak tree, good luck
>>
>>17278344
This is interesting, I thought this same situation earlier this evening and here comes this thread. Thanks anons.
>>
>>17278164
You got yourself an yandere simulator in real life OP.
But here's the thing don't piss it off just ask what it wants from you
>>
>>17278164
OP, why don't you just do a service and form relationships with truly horrible people... like Casey Anthony, and if she dies, you did the world a service, if she lives, you know its just a coincidence
>>
>>17278164
Do you accept credit cards? If so, I have a girl I want you to get intimate so she'll drop dead.
>>
>>17278164
> 8
you probably could've made this more convincing and gone for 3 or something
>>
>>17278340
This
>>
>>17279444
How do I know the wiccan is legit though? I'm not from the US, but we have like an alternative scene of goth chicks that wear wiccan necklaces and other accessories, but I have doubts about their "ability". Also, honestly I am a tad nervous over the possibility that my problem might actually be of supernatural origin,

>>17279571
Puts a whole new meaning on the word Hitman.

>>17279597
Yea, I can see where your mistrust might stem from. A guy on 4chan told me he not only had 8 girlfriends, but they all died. The improbability of the latter happening is why I'm here. As for the former, well believe me, you might be surprised if you were to see me.
>>
File: 1453613664123.jpg (304KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1453613664123.jpg
304KB, 1632x1224px
>>17279616
Honestly, that's all just cosmetic jewelry. It's going around Australia too, which is somewhat insulting for someone like myself whom practices my pagan belief and spells regularly.

These dreams, do you wake up feeling intense pain returning to you from all angles? Kind of like an immense surge, or just the pleasure?...

I ask for reasons, of course so all information would be quite appreciated.

Pic not related.
>>
>>17279655
Jesus Christ i nearly shat my pants.
Never browsing /x/ tired again.
>>
>>17279685
Hahaha, hence why I saved it. I love /x/
>>
>>17279655
Well, I've only seen the mysterious woman once. I woke up sweaty and heaving, scared in the wtf happened way and quite aroused at the same time. There was definitely a surge, but it was mostly enjoyable adrenaline high. My nightmares of them calling to me happen randomly around 2-3 nights a month. That shit is horrifying but not in the creepy way, but mostly at me feeling powerless at their pleas for help. As I wake up, I feel heavy, drained and in a terrible mood for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17279706
A succubus usually has painful sex with the male she is trying to steal the semen from and then kill him very painfully. It's not a pleasant time. There would be no pleasure deriving from it at all, and on top of that the stigma of succubi being beautiful is bullshit, they were repugnant and you were forced to have sex with them - it wasn't at all inviting.

Now. How open minded are you? If I was to give you certain techniques, spells, so on. Will you laugh and throw them in my face or give them a go and report in again another time?...
>>
>>17279725
Well, I didn't really feel any pain at any point, so that's out I guess.

Fuck yea, I'll try anything to solve my problem. I've never really experienced anything supernatural before and although there's a possibility it was all a cruel twist of fate, I'm willing to give it a go.
>>
>>17279764
I've taken the liberty to build you a charm bag with certain ingredients to protect you from any harmful entities that MAY be causing this.
Ingredients
Black draw sting bag.
Rose quartz.
Moonstone.
Silver.
Lightning-struck wood.
Religious symbol.
Salt.
Toadstone. (Fossilized sharks tooth.)
Cedar.

Choose a candle, in our case it has to be black - the same color as your bag. This will compliment the magick intent of your bag. Carve the same symbol on the candle as is on your bag - IF you put one, this can be a charm, religeous symbols, deities... Whatever... If you don't want to decorate the bag, carve a symbol that is sympathetic to your purpose if there is no symbol on your bag. (This will be our pentagram... So... starting at the apex and drawing down to the lower right-hand point of the star, up to the left-most point, across left to right to the right-hand point, down to the lower right point, then returning to the apex. Technique is important.) You may also dress the candle with an oil that is sympathetic to your purpose, this isn't required... Light the candle. Light some incense that also compliments the purpose of the bag (SAGE is key here.). Pass the charm bag over the candle flame and incense smoke to clear it of any lingering unwanted energies before you enchant it with power.

Hold the charm bag in your hands and imagine power flowing into you from above. Envision the energy coursing into your arms and will it into your charm bag. As you do this, visualize the desired outcome of the magic bag. See it as complete. This is very important. When you empower any object or spell, always envision the desired outcome, not the steps required or the magick working to make it so. With your will, see the power flowing into your charm bag.

Place the charm bag beside the lit candle, so that the candle's magical sphere of energy is absorbed into the charm bag. Once the candle burns out, your charm bag will be fully charged with your magical intention.
>>
>>17279774
Once you've found someone you want to be with, or are scared of losing, give this bag to them. Say it's a cultural thing or something, just something you want to keep in her domain, and furthermore as HER PROPERTY. Make sure you make it aware she has to accept it, and believe it will work, or the magic will lose it's properties.

It may not help, especially if it isn't an entity and just a twist of fate, but... I've done my best to construct it to at least protect her from the bad luck of life.
All the ingredients aren't necessary but the more you use from that list the more potent it will be.
Salt is necessary, as well as the lightning struck wood (Get it from eBay or some hippy shop.)
Rose quartz: Love and harmony
Silver: Protection, Lunar power, love, prosperity
Moonstone: Emotions, peace and love
Lightning-struck wood: Protection against all harm.
Religious symbol: Symbols of various religions are held to be protective.
Salt: Purification, repels evil, and attracts wealth.
Toadstone: Heal illnesses and to repel evil.
Cedar - Female energy, protection.

Sage: Burned for protection against all forms of evil, and to purify sacred spaces and ritual tools, promote wisdom, attract money, and aid in healing the body, mind, and soul.
>>
>>17279787
Goodluck Anon, hope this helps. And just be strong.
>>
>>17279787
Here's the thing though...I actually want to know. Is there a way to recreate the dream-state in which I saw her? I might be spooked, but I'm also itching for a conversation.
>>
>>17279820
Only if you fall into a state of Lucid dreaming so you may call for her.
>>
>>17279774
>>17279787
Ok, I'll give it a try and make a thread in a week or so. Thanks man, you sound like you know your stuff. I'll also try lucid dreaming, but I hear it's not easy to do. For now I'll lurk for a bit more.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.