[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apollyon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 51ogwl_710253.jpg (33KB, 319x490px) Image search: [Google]
51ogwl_710253.jpg
33KB, 319x490px
How do you summon Apollyon without a sigil?

Any comments or concerns about Apollyon?

Plus anything else relevant to this entity.
>>
Bump.

Someone has to know something about this.
>>
>>17278115
>Apollyon
Given that's the Greek version of Abaddon, and Abaddon doesn't pop up in material like Sefer Raziel, it's going come down to a ritual of your own construction.

I'd start with the Greek Magickal Papyrus and go from there.
>>
>>17278229

LOL don't listen to this guy:

1) Grab the sigil of Abbadon (available on the net, if not, make one of your own using the Rosicrucian system).

2) Grab a notepad and a pen

3) Stare at the sigil calmly, just breathe in and out

4) Call to him by repeating his name, either in a soft whisper, or internally, doesn't matter

5) You'll notice the sigil begins flashing, moving, or just disappearing from the paper, MUCH LIKE YOU'D SEE IF YOUR EYES WERE TIRED, not meaning literally. Don't wait for the moment to happen, just keep on repeating knowing that each time you do, he hears

6) There will be a moment you will feel a presence. Ask away, better internally. You will hear a voice inside your head much similar to when you're thinking something.

I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY BUT IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT, JUST TRUST YOURSELF.

At times when asked complex questions that you know you cannot answer yourself, there will be a silence, and then you will feel as if you were already told. Write down, even if it feels like stupid made up garble.

DON'T THINK IF YOU'RE FOOLING YOURSELF, JUST DO.

7) Magick is not, much to the surprise of the ignorant masses, the instantaenous solution to all of your problems. Just because you made a spirit heed your call does not mean he'll do shit for you, or that he'll do it on the spot.

Ask Abs your questions, then ask to do a pathwork. For NINE consecutive days summon him at the same time as you did and keep on penning stuff. You will think you're going crazy, just go with the flow, roll with it, HAVE FUN (no killing of animals and/or people no matter what you're told, it's a test, you idiot).

USUALLY after that 9 day period you have clear instructions on what you gotta do to achieve whatever was your purpose for summoning him.
>>
>>17278686
Prince outranks king in the spiritual world. Good luck.
>>
>>17278686
That shit is patently false

Abaddon would never do something as unstylish as grow a mustache
>>
>>17278686
It's sad that it's gotten to the point where when I see people pushing that neo nazi front group I no longer get upset, I'm just glad they'll be leaving /x/ for /pol/ soon, instead of shitting up this board.
>>
If you have to ask then you probably shouldn't attempt it.
>>
>>17278715
>implying /x/ isn't just /magipol/
In all seriousness, though, anyone stupid enough to use JOS deserves all that comes to them
>>
>>17278115
>>17278686
I highly recommend you do it right and read on some of this. Abaddon is Important to say the least and though he may appear beautiful he can be very frightening if you do not have a honest reason for summoning him. Not a good choice if this is your first time.
>>
>>17278694

Why 9 days tho? No idea. No symbolical or gematrical meaning I could charm you pointlessly with.

But Baal Berith told me himself that "it is nine days or nine repetitions of something because it IS A PAIN IN THE ASS and separates the willing from the meek". It shows you want to achieve something. Just shut up and do it.

Btw, this is Abbadon's demonic enn:

Es na ayer Abbadon avage

Pronounced, though it really doesn't matter:

ES = E as in Example (short e, not the "ee" sound used to write down screams or yelps like in "AAIEEEE") and S as in Serpent. As if you had a bad lisp and couldn't say "example" and went with "esample".

NA = As in "nah, dude, I won't"

AYER = Exactly as it sounds in Spanish (in that language means "yesterday"). Look it up on google translate, has a voicing function and all.

ABBADON = However you say it.

AVAGE = AVA (like the name for a woman) GE= G as in Great, E as in "mEh". Most similar sound is "guh" in your English speaking tongue.

You can use the enn for calling the spirit. I usually do it 9 times, standing, with my left hand doing the "horns" sign pointing upwards in the sky and my left hand extended downwards. Because some say the left hand pulls energy and the right one exhudes it, dominantly speaking, dunno, it works fine for me.

Usually Abbadon appears first to your back, and by Appears I mean you feel his presence. Don't waste time in turning around to catch a glimpse, you'll at most see a changing hazy pattern that feels more like your eyes are tired than anything. You'll see him in your head though, looks like a tall figure wearing a black enclosing cape and wearing a Greek Hoplite helmet, though not always, the appearance is the least thing you need to be concerned with.

DO A BANISHING BEFORE AND AFTER CALLING ANY SPIRIT OR YOU MIGHT BE VISITED BY LAZY DEAD FUCKS WHO IMPERSONATE THE HIGHER UPS, and also because you don't want getting a local poltergeist.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17278730
As you can see when done the correct way you can know things others don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17278741
For example the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl if you want to make some quick money. Showing respect and talking to these Gods in the correct way is always better than the pen and paper method.
>>
>>17278731

Thing is, you should give yourself a moment before calling up on any spirit to focus your mind on the task. It helps you, and it helps them. Some are offended not by being called only but because of the lack of purpose. No clear answer on why but my theory is that since you create a bridge between their place and yours by having a vague mental template about them, when you do so without knowing what to ask or do? You're basically setting them up with a shitty ride.

In our group we conducted several experiments where we could call the same entity in our own separate homes and never in group. The results were clear: Those who expected shit from the spirit got exactly that. Those who called it as a friend were treated much better.

I know some armchair magicians will say "well this is proof that the Goetic and other spirits are mere Jungian manifestations of aspects of your own mind and not thinking beings of their own right! Crowley was right!". Yeah, sure, but Archetypes don't kill people, don't move objects, don't give you academic answers to questions you simply have no idea to begin with.

Trust yourself, and NEVER do it just once. Go beyond the novelty phase, practice every day, do a summoning, then throw your cards or runes on the table and start asking shit.

But whatever you do, keep fit and have some more interests than the occult. Nothing more painful to see than a self-righteous fat fuck who thinks himself enlightened because once at 13 he got to feel a cold hand on his shoulder.

Have a great one :)
>>
File: image.gif (35KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
35KB, 267x200px
>>17278115
Good luck and goodbye.
>>
>>17278753

I pushed the pen and paper method because I don't know how far is OP in spirit evocation, brotha. Congrats on your earnings!
>>
File: LL_463557##.png (3MB, 1568x979px) Image search: [Google]
LL_463557##.png
3MB, 1568x979px
>>17278753

Sequential bills LL463557_ _
>>
>>17278788
Next thing you know you'll be pointing out that he's driving a low end import with cheap plastic trim, that baller.
>>
>>17278758
I appreciate the excellent response.

To answer some of the questions here, I'm not intending to play with a loaded gun. I know that Apollyon is dangerous.

I've had a bizarre connection to this entity since I was a child (knowing his name when I was very young but knowing where I had learned it) and I have always felt like his presence guided some of my decision making, especially in my late teens when I was more judgemental and chaotic.

It's always felt like a tug of war between myself and him/it when it came to the primary force in control of my choices.

I've dabbled in sigil work for about a year now and have had some very noteworthy successes, but I've always promised myself not to use conjuration because I know the raw power of these creatures and the mind shredding things they're capable of.

That being said, there is still the matter of my connection to Apollyon. IF I summon him, it will be to simply ask questions. I wouldn't intend on achieving great wealth, power, or some other shortsighted interest. I would call on him as a friend to learn more about him and have a dialog regarding his interest in me and whether I'm on the right path. This is important to me as Apollyon has always seemed to dwell in my subconscious - just close enough where I can feel something, but too far away to definitely grasp.
>>
>>17278715
Last I checked, they got kicked off of /pol/ too, for being too crazy even for them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.