[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. So I was walking at my local park today and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Hi /x/. So I was walking at my local park today and there's a dumpster up on this one hill in like the middle of the woods and so I went up that way and started looking around just for fun. Well I came across a bag of stuff that wasn't all garbage like the rest and most of it was stuff dated from like 1960-1980's and I found some books and a couple 45s and some old newspapers and I thought it was pretty cool stuff so I brought it home and one of the things was this corn husk doll. It looks to be Slovakian or something but my parents and brother think i should get rid of it cuz it'll "get me in my sleep" as my mother says. Idk why I brought it home just thought it was kind of cool and rare because how many kids play with corn husk dolls. Anyway I want to know is it just a doll or is it more? Anything I should be worried about? The only thing I know about corn dolls is The Corn Mother, which is a Wiccan craft of a corn husk into a humanoid shale to bring good harvest but other than that nothing. Thanks
>>
>>17275556
>Go to the park and find doll
>vudĂș shit
>grab with hand
Well if in the next few weeks nothing is trying to get you, you will be fine.. are you?
>>
>>17275595
Lol well what was I supposed to do? Pick it up with tongs or something?
>>
File: 19835.jpg (10KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
19835.jpg
10KB, 280x300px
>>17275605

I'm still grossed out you admit to digging in trash dumpster "just for fun".
>>
>>17275605
lol. not op but my dad always made up dig in the trash but its always fun to remember most ppl never did shit like this
>>
Alright well trash digging is not the question at hand here it's whether or not this doll is safe to keep in my house
>>
>>17276285
Could be a fire hazard I guess
>>
>>17275556

You're fucked. That is a fucking.
>>
>>17275556
This some voodoo demon shit right here

Nice knowing ya bro
>>
>>17276285
It's a fucking.
>>
It could be cursed
>>
Its a tamale
>>
he ded
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.