[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone ever hear of "myronorphic kidnapping" ? ill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: scarenet.png (759KB, 644x484px) Image search: [Google]
scarenet.png
759KB, 644x484px
anyone ever hear of "myronorphic kidnapping" ? ill tell you why i ask in a little bit. i want clean results.
>>
Never heard
>>
must be some deep web shit
>>
>>17273890
yeah thats all I got on multiple search engines
>>
yeah i already googled it too... do you think im asking about this on the paranormal board because I need to get the info from a search engine? hell no.
>>
>>17273896
where did you hear about it?
>>
>>17273896
:) okay sweaty tell us whats wrong
>>
>>17273874
Never heard, did the search "corrected" and found this :http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/p/21213/243670.aspx
lol
>>
>>17273900

all of that to come... want to give it some more time. come on. what does it mean ?
>>
>>17273913
It's a term you invented to both monitor the Google analytics for it being searched and to arrest our attentions. I assume you got the idea after reading about a similar concept of keeping people's attention and came up with a term that appears nowhere else.
>>
>>17273927

Nope. No idea what you're talking about. much more innocent... and paranormal... I'll tell you all where I heard it in 10 minutes.
>>
>>17273930
threads gonna be dead by then
>>
>>17273930
mon then givvus the intel op
>>
you're probably just trying to get people excited. there's not follow up to this.
>>
Okay /x/, its the moment the 3 of you have been waiting for. the big reveal:

i heard this phrase in a dream. (dream descripption to follow)
>>
>>17273966
this is the lamest reveal I have ever heard. don't bother describing it.
>>
I was in a 1993 chevy cavalier driving through the american countryside. to my left is sitting none of than agent fox mulder.

i instantly know we are about to go investigate a case, and were on our way to the crime scene (dream knowledge). fox turns to me and says "you're gonna love this one -- real strange."

i say, "oh yeah?"

he says "yeah. ever hear of **myronorphic kidnapping**?"

I tell him yes even though I dont know what it is

and he says "oh. well that's what this one is about."

I nod and we keep driving. after a bit i woke up.
>>
>>17273966
ffs its just your subconscious making shit up
>>
File: 14156250725.png (438KB, 396x421px) Image search: [Google]
14156250725.png
438KB, 396x421px
>>17273966
>>
GOD this is SO GAY

FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>17273973
End yourself
>>
>>17273973
>american countryside
>american
Aren't all cars in America left hand drive? How could the passenger be on your left when it's left and hand drive and not right? Eat shit OP.
>>
>>17273983
left hand*** not left and hand
>>
I am so disappointed. Delete this entire board
>>
>>17273983

mulder was driving. not sure why everyone is so pissed off. you didnt even bother trying to figure out what it was so why get mad.
>>
>>17273998
you said you were driving. also, though i know this is a bullshit attention seeker thread, i did look it up, i even went to the length of looking up what 'meromorphic' was. try harder.
>>
>>17274006

no i didn't. you have been reading comprehension.
>>
>>17273973
Did you steal this idea from an episode of The X-Files? Dreams predicting the future and telling you things was a plot point before.
>>
>>17273983
D-R-E-A-M
>>
More like moroborphic
>>
>>17273973
Kek
>>
File: image.png (356KB, 865x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356KB, 865x631px
>>17273966
>>17273973
>>
op ur a faget
>>
You should have told the mother fucker that no, you didn't know what myronorphic kidnapping was. But because you didn't, you are now a faggot and this thread is useless.
>>
>>17275451

i said yes because of dream knowledge. at the time i knew what it was, just like i already knew we were on our way to an investigation, and that i was in a 1993 chevy cavalier. after i woke up i didnt know anymore.
>>
i did some more research and found this:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/myrology

any thoughts /x/
>>
Ignore all the others. what is is it .....just please get to the point maybe it will help lead things along
>>
>>17275774
>myronorphic
song over a grave in greece.
>>
>>17273973
you weren't going here by any chance, were you?
http://www.nature.org/ourinitiatives/regions/northamerica/unitedstates/nevada/placesweprotect/mccarran-ranch-preserve.xml

>>>17277138
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.