[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral projection tip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: meditation_sun.jpg (129KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
meditation_sun.jpg
129KB, 500x373px
I know there's a lot of people on this website that want to astral project, I'm not gonna tell you how to do it but what I say may be able to help a handful of you understand why you haven't been able to before.

-ahem-
Wise monks, if you ever read some of their books they talk about "true practice" in meditation, [Shunryu Suzuki R.1] this "true practice" is suppose to be about actually practicing the meditation, all of its steps, all of it's pains, not to just get through it and have a goal, or reward at the end, but trusting in the practice.

Example:
If you sit, and you decide you want to astral project, your mind may be more focused on the goal, or reward, of leaving your body. You may find yourself too excited to actually put all of your "metal effort" into focusing on the practice, or "technique". This excitement will be like you're expecting something and not actually in the practice that leads into leaving your body potentially.

I hear very often about people getting close to leaving their body, beginning to feel intense vibrations and hear a buzzing noise, but get excited and it fades as quickly as came, because your focus has changed from focus to excitement. Not practice anymore, just expecting.

This is all I got.

R.1 - www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvindgupta/zenmind.pdf
>>
>>17272881
Lest we not forget some key things too:

Not believing in the practice is just as bad as expecting reward.

If you still find trouble focusing or just doing the practice itself, don't forget that it's called a practice for a reason. To practice! A few weeks of every other day calm meditation goes a long way.

If maybe you have concerns or doubts in this "spiritual realm" you should consider what the human mind is capable of; when we sleep our minds create images, sounds, and these unwinding landscapes. Slowing your mind can potentially bring to the point to consciously cross the barrier of wakeful and asleep, and suddenly you're dreaming (very very very vividly? Also called a lucid dream). I just want to remind you that it's not what you believe happens after, it's just that you believe it's possible, if you have doubt in what you're practicing then why are you practicing it?

Trust in the practice and not what comes after.

goodnight /x/
>>
I hope I help even one person genuinely interested in this.

I know this board gets flooded with astral projection stuff so maybe I should have labeled it differently. If you think this information is helpful at all please bump/screencap whatever and just spread the information <3
>>
This helps.
Thanks OP.
I've came close before but never pulled it off on purpose.
I have a few times without knowing and it's super disorienting, like I'm asleep but trying to drive a car at the same time, but the car is actually just me trying to follow the road and I kinda figure out what's happening but I'm like crazy tired and fatigued so I just end up snapping back.
I really want to do it mindfully.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.