[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In recent months, I've felt an intense attraction to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

In recent months, I've felt an intense attraction to the city of Prague. I want to visit it, even live there, whenever I look at a map my eyes always go directly to it. I feel like I have something to learn there. I don't put much faith in the supernatural but it's sorta my only real Avenue of explanation. Does this mean anything in particular?
>>
>>17272311
Maybe
There is this guy on youtube he wrote about John Dee and Ed Kelly about their enochian period in Pragues.
The video is named John dee and shakespear, somthing like that. He died last year and has opened a museum in the former John Dee house.

Anyway his theory is that Pragues sits in an ancient meteor crater and the soil itself is filled with moldavite. Wich is in his opinion a key in obtaining philosopher stone. So the entire region is an energetic place.
>>
Also worth noting, I guess is that my family's lineage has been extensively covered up. To the point where I'm "officially" only 4th of my name, even though it goes back further.
>>17272336
I'm aware that Prague is a pretty mystic place, and that a bunch of Alchemy has basis there.
>>
>>17272311
Do you have any Slavic blood in you?
Can you squat?
>>
>>17272397
Maybe. I'm not sure, like I said.
>>
>>17272311

I got the same feeling toward new zealand and hawaii.
>>
Did you watch Monster ?
>>
>>17272311
golem and alchemists in the golden alley
>>
>>17272311
I lived in Prague for a few months about 10 years ago. It's a beautiful city, in pictures. But in reality it was completely full of tourists 24/7, including annoying American tour groups and British stag parties who wander around throwing up and pissing everywhere and starting fights.

Outside of the tourist areas expect gypsies and depressing, soviet style apartment complexes.

Bare in mind this was a decade ago, things have probably got worse...
>>
>>17272311
>>17273956
pretty much this, but expect more tourists, a little bit less gypsies and soviet style apartment complexes were renovated so they are not so depressing...prices went higher, so it's not so cheap as it used to be...yeah and don't forget street scammers and pickpockets
>>
>>17272386

you are either a secret jew, or one of your ancestors was such an asshole that he went into hiding to avoid punishment

or he was a bastard child, four generations ago that was still kind of a big deal

either way, just save up and go to prague. it's good to travel anyway
>>
>>17272311
There are signs in everything. It's the spiritual science of our soul.
>>
>>17274035
That would make sense actually. I'll have to try and see where the ancestor that changed his name came from, if the info is still available.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.