[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >coming back from an mental hospital about 4-6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (3KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3KB, 299x168px
>be me
>coming back from an mental hospital about 4-6 weeks ago
>having nightmares and taking medizine since 2 weeks
>going to bed daily at 21PM
>The vision of myself is keep changing
>my life is changing everyday
>once got to bed early because i got on an bike trip with friends
>go to bed at 8PM
>Waking up at 3AM
>Sweat all over me
>having an awful dream
>dreamed that i stood in my bedroom with shadow figures staring at me
>also heard static noises wich kind of sounded like NES sounds but only glitched
>the dream that i had was lucid
>panic.jpg
>closed my eyes
>found myself in an dark room
>light came
>i saw an complete white room wich kind of looked like the ones they keep you away from any person and lock you up so you cant hurt yourself
>i see a guy in front of me
>he had an bloody smile and a white jacked
>blood covered jacket
>i saw an butcher knife in his left hand
>start pinning me against the wall
>cant move my arms and legs
>stabs me with butcher knife and hits me in the liver
>blood teared out
>i fell to the ground watching as my blood was flewing
>he laughed
>he got down on his knees whispering something in my ear
>it was corrupted what he said the only thing i could understand was
> "Over........now......wise"
> Had no sleep for the rest of the night

Am i going crazy /x/????!!??!?!
>>
>>17271160
sorry for bad grammar btw
>>
>>17271160
>be me
Hello, Reddit.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17271160
God kills you. Its OK.
I'd cut out all medication if I was you. If you want to cleanse your body go live the inwild. Pick up now and go. Otherwise u die.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.