[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christine Chubbuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Christine_Chubbuck.jpg (80KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Chubbuck.jpg
80KB, 1390x1080px
Thought some of you who followed this whole Lost Media stuff would like to know, apparently according to a new meta-documentary called Kate Plays Christine, the Christine Chubbuck suicide footage is allegedly in hidden in a vault according to an ex-employee of the news station Christine worked at.
>>
>>17271009

Bump
>>
Superbump
>>
>>17271009
She should have used a 12 gauge for maximum splatter/shock
>>
Her family owns the only known copy
>>
>>17271970
Wouldn't the family had burned the copy instead? Why would thy keep it knowing it's a suicide tape of their relative?
>>
Who fucking cares, go watch one of the other countless suicides on the internet.
>>
>>17272085
Isn't that terrible? Not to mention fucking creepy?

Her last moment of life, hidden away in an old video tape never to be released to the public. Wonder what happens if you watch it.
>>
File: Pepe cigar.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe cigar.png
65KB, 350x338px
>>17272116
You'll never understand. Leave us alone.
>>
>>17271009
K, now that the new info is revealed, lost media thread?
>>
>>17272233

Your dub dubs confirm. Lost media thread.
>>
>>17271009
I'm excited for the movie Antonio Campos made about her.
>>
>>17271009
lostmedia is cool and all, but why are yall still talking about chubbuck? its really dull considering all the other lostmedia stuff there is to find
>>
Does anything that fabled 1920 Russian Dracula movie is real?
>>
>>17272722
Cause they're shilling for the doc. "Apparently according to..." Sure OP. Right. Keep us posted.
>>
>>17272751

I'm not shilling, it was mentioned in reviews for the documentary...I haven't even seen it yet!

The review on Indie Wire even mentions it!
>>
>>17272085

Because the station technically owns the footage, but an injunction was filled against them, so they couldn't release it to other television stations.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>17271009
I hope this doesn't become another meme. I'm still hungover from all that Elisa Lam bullshit.
>>
Other lost media I'm interested in is the Timothy Treadwell death recording
>>
>>17273185
this is just the same as 9/11 on neos passport

illuminati confirmed
>>
>>17273185

Too late
>>
Some one pls try to find the video
>>
>>17274386

Probably won't be released for a long time.
>>
>>17274386

The only copy is hidden away...doubt we will see it unless it wants to be released.
>>
>>17274778

Or rather, who ever is hiding it, wants it released.
>>
>>17274784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpR3t_DHqp4
>>
>>17275307

the fuck?
>>
Hopefully the movie about this case is good
>>
>>17273185
wtf it even looks like her....
>>
We will never see it. Get over it fags.
>>
I was going to make a new thread about testimonies from known people (Relatives, friends,etc) who watched live back in 1974
>>
From Lost Media Wiki: ´´ ..there are some people who claim to have seen the footage via a variety of sources including early internet sites, FBI training videos, and Faces of Death knock-offs....´´

I need to find these Faces of Death Knock-offs, Or join the FBI
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.