[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time post here in /x/ I believe 99% of the shit posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dragon-tattoo.jpg (58KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-tattoo.jpg
58KB, 740x490px
First time post here in /x/

I believe 99% of the shit posted here is delusional shit with explainable causes ( most people share these kind of things ). However, in the midst of all the posting on here I personally believe that there's one motherfucker that's telling the truth and he just drowns in the other posts. It's kinda like Bill Cosby: Too many women, no way he raped them all- a lot of women trying to jump in on the money (ie attention ) however, too many bitches for them all to be fake
>>
>>17270981
Bad thread OP
>>
File: olaf_owl.jpg (178KB, 751x639px) Image search: [Google]
olaf_owl.jpg
178KB, 751x639px
>First time post here in /x/
>I believe 99% of the shit posted here is delusional shit

First time here and has enough info to declare made-up statistic about entire board
>>
>>17270981
Most likely, yeah.

Every thread that's about aliens always, always, always fucking devolves into ayy lmao and other assorted shitposting. Even if OP's topic is about dumb reptilian shit or not.

Very suspect.
>>
>>17271000

Im actually considering what people think of the case that happened in Arizona with the Lumberjack abductions. Would you advise against it?
>>
>>17271011
Go for it but it's most likely going to get shitposted to hell. Anything related to aliens derails very quickly into it.
>>
Cosby confirmed a skellington
>>
There are three of us who know what we are talking about and one guy who is close but a little eccentric.
>>
>>17270981
>I believe 99% of the shit posted here is delusional shit
Don't let the name of the board fool you. /x/ is actually the roleplaying board. You might as well go to /tg/ and tell them dragons don't exist.
>>
>>17271296
That's not him.
>>
>>17271308
But if you are not the one anon telling the truth (which has a 99% chance), that means he is actually right.
>>
Well I think if you think about you have too much to think about but on the other hand you could also be onto something and then we could have maybe another einstein except maybe someone better since we really need someone who can pull us out of this hole
>>
>>17270994
/thread
>>
>>17270994
Posting is not lurking
Faggot
>>
>>17271335

According to OP you're a delusional shit.
>>
File: human hunting.png (104KB, 1002x930px) Image search: [Google]
human hunting.png
104KB, 1002x930px
>>17270981
I avoid most of the tuplas, magic, occult, spiritual shit because its boring and repetitive
I only come to /x/ for
>true crime/missing persons threads
>the occasional conspiracy theory
>creepy pics or green texts
>movie recommendations
you need to lessen your expectations
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.