[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thousands of witnesses >governor of Arizona even saw them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (19KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 625x416px
>thousands of witnesses
>governor of Arizona even saw them
>witnesses describe stars disappearing behind a massive V shaped object
>military says it was flares from a jet
Is there more conclusive evidence of UFOs than the Phoenix Lights incident?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6MYZcucQA

/thread
>>
Tehran 76, Japain Air and Rendelsham Forest are on the official record too. Belgian Wave.

>>17269949

>debunked

Yeah sure thing buddy, and The Hudson Valley Wave were just ace-level pilots flying ultralights without filing any record or any authorization and never tracked down by anyone, JUST A PRANK BRO.
>>
>>17269864

Flares falling behind a mountain range. Usual case of tinfoilers getting all hot and sweaty over nothing and refusing to accept it.
>>
>>17269966
>Hudson valley

The video has nothing to do with Hudson Valley. Nobody mentioned Hudson Valley.

The video debunks the Phoenix Lights. Do you agree? Did you watch it?

Bro, do you even sentence?
>>
>>17269980

It debunks nothing. It repeats the official stance with some reductionist technobabble thrown in.

But the important thing is that you feel safe.
>>
>>17269971
>thousands of witnesses describe the stars disappearing behind a dark object, multiple football fields long
>must be flares
>>
>>17270010
>technobabble

Maximum kek. Slight amount of science and big words confuse you m8?
>>
>>17270010
You mean you can't get how videos work? Are you even watching videos at all with that knowledge?!
>>
I know a lot about this story.

Yes there were jets dropping flares. That came later. A huge craft of some sort was moved from one place to another and the flares/training exercise was likely a cover for that. Doesn't mean aliens but there was a craft.
>>
It never ceases to amaze me that people think extraterrestrial beings visiting earth is a more probable explanation than some flares

Really, what's me likely to happen: aliens or flares
>>
>>17270017

>people dont embellish.
>implying your retina could even resolve stars against the bright foreground of flares.
>>
>>17270808
Except flares did happen. And no one's saying aliens.
>>17270832
Two separate incidents. I think you might know that.
>>
>>17269971
What happened before that? What did people see up north a full hour or so before that?
>>
>>17269949
This video is not a recording of the event, but of other lights that appeared over phoenix.

The Phoenix V shaped Craft was seen sooner than this recording was made, and it also had an obvious V shape, as stated by the witnesses, to the contrary of what this video suggests.

My opinion is that the witnesses saw something bizarre flying, and the military also made the flare thingie. Not sure why, though.
>>
>>17270930
There is a long history of sightings in Arizona, it's a hot spot for this sort of thing. More interesting than that is that there's also a history of mass sightings. The Phoenix Lights are just the most famous example because it happened early in the evening rather than late at night. I have roots there and I personally know of two other mass sightings both in the late 80's/early 90's with identically described craft.

I don't know aliens. I lean towards military. One theory I've heard is that there's a secret installation out on the Goldwater Test Range and that they fly stuff between there and Nevada. People who live out that way see stuff in the sky all the time. I think Phoenix Lights might have been a test balloon of some kind to see how people would react to something that large in the sky..

One thing I do know is that it was two separate events. A large craft that was moved earlier in the evening and then the flares from the military jets that came much later. Debunkers/disinfo people always want to tie the two together as one event (like in this thread even) when they clearly weren't. The only thing that makes it one event is that the flares are the clean-up/cover-up/official story/official photo and video. But that was at the end of the night.

My two cents anyway.
>>
>>17270017
>thousands of low iq trailer trash drunken neckbeards
>and some edgy stoned teenagers

Well I'm convinced.
>>
>>17272787
>The Pheonix V craft

Bullshit. People saw the lights and made up the rest.

You're a retard.
>>
Brb gotta go tinkle
>>
>>17272899
Juicy, tender, perfectly seasoned shilling darling. Simply exquisite.
>>
>>17272906
The sightings were reported well before the lights. Check the timeline.

I think you know that though.
>>
>>17269864
>Is there more conclusive evidence of UFOs than the Phoenix Lights incident?

No, because it was flares dropped from fighter jets as a part of Milton William Cooper's description of project Snowbird.
>>
>>17269971
Sorry faggot, but you're wrong. I've seen the vids where skeptics try to debunk the video using actual military grade "flares". Shit looked nothing like what really happened.

You shills are fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 2842978-link.png (960KB, 914x1668px) Image search: [Google]
2842978-link.png
960KB, 914x1668px
>>17273743
Link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link
>>
>>17272899
Don't forget the governor of Arizona, police officers, etc.
>>
>>17273781
>governor of Arizona

The one who pissed himself laughing when he rolled out his PA dressed up as an Ayylmao on live TV, then later recanted when he realised he was pissing off voters.

fyi, he wasn't re-elected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO8nojPmnBs
>>
Gary Mckinnon, the NASA hacker, he found UFO evidence
>>
>>17269864
military ufo
>>
>>17270017
>thousands of witnesses describe the stars disappearing behind a dark object, multiple football fields long

You mean like... the mountains in the distance? NO! IT WAS ALIUMS, DAMNIT!
>>
File: .png (585KB, 1600x578px) Image search: [Google]
.png
585KB, 1600x578px
>>17269864
>>17274373
>>
>>17274400
Yep. Or some other similar platform.
>>17274392
Shilly McShillington willfully ignoring the facts here. If you'd read what's being posted, you know that the initial incident is what's being discussed, not the second incident with the flares being dropped from jets.

But you knew that already.
>>
>>17273812
Also likely a shill or else shitposting. The 'Phoenix Lights' story is a cover for what happened earlier in the evening. Either you're confused by the cover story, which is what it's designed to do, or else you know the facts, which makes you a shill.
>>
It's all stealth/military/black projects and has been for a long time. Every big name sighting since the early 90's are reporting the same two or three type of craft, the huge flying V, the black triangle, the blimp type. Wouldn't be surprised if some of these cases involve the exact same prototype.
>>
>>17274400
>>17274537
this
>>
>>17274400
>only "proof" this thing exists are a few forums talking about it
>>
>>17273812
Shortly after the lights, Arizona Governor Fife Symington III held a press conference, stating that "they found who was responsible". He proceeded to make light of the situation by bringing his aide on stage dressed in an alien costume. (Dateline, NBC). But in March 2007, Symington said that he had witnessed one of the "crafts of unknown origin" during the 1997 event, although he did not go public with the information. In an interview with The Daily Courier in Prescott, Arizona, Symington said, "I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies. It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it". Symington had earlier said, "It was enormous and inexplicable. Who knows where it came from? A lot of people saw it, and I saw it too. It was dramatic. And it couldn't have been flares because it was too symmetrical. It had a geometric outline, a constant shape.
Symington also noted that he requested information from the commander of Luke Air Force Base, the general of the National Guard, and the head of the Arizona Department of Public Safety. But none of the officials he contacted had an answer for what had happened, and were also perplexed. Later, he responded to an Air Force explanation that the lights were flares: "As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation". In an episode of the television show UFO Hunters called "The Arizona Lights", Symington said that he contacted the military asking what the lights were. The response was "no comment". He pointed out that he was the governor of Arizona at the time, not just some ordinary civilian.

Try again bud.
>>
>>17274753
It doesn't have to be that though. Aurora, SR-72, TR-3, Stealth Blimp RP etc. The B-2 Spirit was a UFO until it was made public.

There are black budgets and that money gets spent on things. These are the things that people see.
>>
>>17269864
Same thing happened in my home town during town rally about the water supply,around 15K people witnessed the event that was going on for more than an hour,local police was on the scene and they noted the event.
This was around 1990 and during NATO bombings in the region,massive panic ensured in the days after in fear of booming run.Many people speculated and still do what as it was considering it was just sitting and not moving to disappearing in second.
This is happening in small town in the Balkans right next to the Albanian border,i wont say anything else.
>>
Was there. There was definitely a solid edge where the stars disappeared. To me it's more likely either some sort of social experiment or prototype stealth recon ballute that got loose. But I won't refute the possibility it was alien either.
>>
ITT: An actual coverup
>>
>>17269864
>witnesses describe stars disappearing behind a massive V shaped object
It's called a mountain.
>>
http://thestealthblimp.com/
>>
File: image.jpg (730KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730KB, 4032x3024px
>>17274428
>>17274549
>>17274753
>>17274400
>>17274875

refueling fella here. i think i saw that it maybe exist. pic related it's where work
>>
>>17276965
Tell your story anon. We're listening.
>>
>>17276362
>I don't know how to read
I really hope you're trolling.
>>
>>17276965
Zero matches if it's not a shoop. Tell us a story.
>>
File: 00823.jpg (806KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
00823.jpg
806KB, 4032x3024px
>>17276981
first off, I don't have a clear sight of that thing. and also I'm hoping you did not work with teh Intel organization sought to protect state-secret US Materiel so you can kill me. after all, the following texts only gave away vague info.

here it is:

that's the main muscle Americans lend to our country to help.
I heard no Radio can detect that thing so it was periodically stationed here. on US operation aptly named "FREEDOM OF NAVIGATION"
there are a lot of "flying wings" type aircraft i saw. but that one is titanic. it never get taxied in Philippines. yes. I'm not american. the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement. between US and Philippines. allow my country gave away our total control and command to our island dispute. (the Philippines versus China on spratly Islands aka. south china sea island dispute) after all we're allies. if I were to speculate. Chinese uses Russian tech to monitor airspace. so most of US supposedly stealth machines are irrelevant. I think US use this to monitor Chinese activity in the middle of our ocean.

damn, I'm ashamed of my poor country that we don't have it takes to defend our country and we rely constantly to US for help. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Defense_Cooperation_Agreement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_navigation
>>
>flares
Flares don't float in midair and they fucking flicker like a candle, a campfire.

Fuck off.
>>
>>17277300
Nah I'm not a spook. There are spooks around but no one's going to worry about something like this. You're not a US citizen anyway.

Thanks for sharing. I'm inclined to believe you based on your pics. Where is the 2nd one from?

Others might have more questions for you if they think you're for real. Looks like you might be. Thx again.
>>
>>17272935
shills PROMOTE fringe thinking, try to keep up son.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 247x200px
>>17270667
Airborne aircraft carrier? Is that maybe what you're implying?

> I think Phoenix Lights might have been a test balloon of some kind to see how people would react to something that large in the sky
Why do it at night, though?

>>17276965
>>17277300
>Pic related
>>
>>17269864
Hold the fucking phone! V shaped like birds flying in formation? I saw something like that hear in virginia beach. I used to run everynight at one of the schools until too much weird shit would happen. One night right when i got out there though i saw a black mass move across the sky covering stars. It was massive (like miles based off relative distance/perspective) and in a v formation. I actually thought it was a stealth jet until i realized how big it actually was. I probably watched it move across the sky for several minutes til it was too far to see. After another few minutes i saw a shit ton of military jets flying off in that direction like they were chasing it
>>
File: b52-6.jpg (2MB, 3008x1960px) Image search: [Google]
b52-6.jpg
2MB, 3008x1960px
>>17277300
>>17276965
Further research indicates that these are probably modified B-52s.

I can't find an exact duplicate but the build is pretty much the same.

Makes sense, B-52s are what the USAF uses to breeze by China or Russia when we want to make some sort of statement or another. Of course these would be in the Philippines right now.

No worries anon, B-52s and their use in post-Cold War politics is not exactly a big secret. They use those planes to prove a point. They aren't really "new technology" or even "secret technology."
>>
>>17269864
>conclusive
I dont think that means what you think it means.
>>
File: 1437-JUN-30 00.38.16.jpg (226KB, 1886x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1437-JUN-30 00.38.16.jpg
226KB, 1886x1061px
>>17277216
here buddy >>17277216

that pic was old. it's the 673rd Air Base Wing, Alaska. a week later a joint military drill took place in Canada Involving many of US allies. simulate to repel enemy presence. pic related there's a firefight on the woods in the middle of nowhere. poor trees never stood a slight chance.

I'm glad you're not a spook. funny thing is I signed a confidentiality agreement all written in red bold and all capitals to keep my mouth shut. because situation is getting serious US is not giving a hint of backing down to a fight. so serious equipment are being brought in. US took advantage of the conflict here as "dry run" to test new stuff. a lot of stuff actually. stuff that are beyond my comprehension my superiors said; "enemy will never know what hit 'em". then I overheard American admirals that US is trying to make something. he stated "to do things entirely different than the current norm" those words made me wonder what is america is actually of doing. like I said I just refuels jets fighter, cargo or reconnaissance.
>>
>>17277216
Here>>17277300
>>
>>17269949
this
>>
File: C-5 Galaxy.jpg (44KB, 700x340px) Image search: [Google]
C-5 Galaxy.jpg
44KB, 700x340px
>>17276965
>>17277300
Those pics are of Lockheed C-5s. Nothing paranormal about those.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>17277807
>modified B-52
You mean this thing?
>>
File: 560_0_resize_watermarked_rb_5.jpg (22KB, 560x372px) Image search: [Google]
560_0_resize_watermarked_rb_5.jpg
22KB, 560x372px
>>
>>17277736
>aircraft carrier

No I don't think they're quite there yet. I think it's a surveillance platform with stealth technology and that they've been working on it for a long time. I think this isn't the first prototype, just the latest and it's likely a black budget Lockheed Skunk Works project. If you dig around enough, you can see who's been working on what.

To answer your second question, I think it's designed to be suborbital. I think the launches happen late at night so that people don't see it. In the test balloon hypothesis, this sighting went up early enough to test normal citizen reaction but not in the daytime cause there'd be a panic, not to mention clear footage of it that would be spread internationally.

This is all speculation, but I think it's close.
>>
>>17278412
No one's saying it was. It was just decent proof that anon was who he was claiming to be.
>>
>>17277763
That's a far ways away from arizona
>>
>>17279329
>>17277736
Also Phoenix Lights case doesn't look like a launch but more of a movement, which makes it look like a psychological test of some kind. A launch would be up and out. Or maybe they were bringing one back and the timing was off or stealth failed or something. There was legit something there though and easiest explanation (to me anyway) is that it's ours.
>>
>>17277763
When did this happen
>>
>>17269949
>>17278342
Friendly thread reminder that this isn't the main event, this is the cover. 'Phoenix Lights' is such a misnomer, that's how the story got framed, by design. Yeah those lights/flares happened and a lot of people saw it. So what? A bunch of other people saw the other thing first.
>>
>>17277824
Oh the irony.

con·clu·sive
kənˈklo͞osiv,kənˈklo͞oziv/
adjective
(of evidence or argument) serving to prove a case; decisive or convincing.
>>
>>17269949

Why would they shoot 9 flares and 1 off in the distance to represent the sun and the nine planets, but, then have the final 9th light flicker before it goes behind the mountain and no other light flicker?

What is the US government trying to tell us?
>>
File: screencap.png (693KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
693KB, 1680x1050px
I would be even convinced to the UFO/government secret plane theory if not the far left light. Kaman how do you explain this. The flare send by ufo ayy lamo?
>>
Maybe a test for a drone deployment platform that is airborne? I'm just spit balling here.
>>
>>17279675
Crap, I'm this guy. I meant to reply to this >>17279630
>>
>>17278412
>>17277807
I can cop to being wrong. Looks exactly like the C-5. My bad.

>>17278297
Interesting. I won't press you if you're under NDA.
>>
>>17279630
Why are you focused on that? Those are the Warthogs from the Maryland National Guard. Or whoever. Those are planes though. The conversation being asked to happen is about the large flying V that happened way before this.

Do you know this and are trying to stay off topic? Those lights are a cover. Those lights became the story when it's not the story. If you know this, stop shilling the 'official' version.
>>
>>17279853
I said I don't believe ligts are raleted to ufo/confiracy in any way. The case of what happened before/after the fotage is what I haven't picked up.
>>
>>17279898
Oh gotcha. Well I agree with you. Even people who believe something happened focus way too much on those lights. It's disinfo and it worked. I'm firmly in that camp.
>>
>>17277315
From that height though? And if they were slow released or parachuted or something? I don't know what a military grade flare looks like though.
>>
>>17274309
this guy found the us had some stargate shit going on
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.