[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk political conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 18

File: 4P5SFk9.jpg (569KB, 919x1895px) Image search: [Google]
4P5SFk9.jpg
569KB, 919x1895px
So, I'm pretty sure the most powerful people get up to some gnarly shit. Post stuff about coverups, assassinations, links with the occult, what have you. I'll get it started with a few of my favorites (pic related)

as always, like Malcolm X, I'd like to begin with a warm greeting to all the people who are being paid to be here.

James Forrestal, who supposedly jumped out of the mental hospital he was committed to after talking about Admiral Byrd's apparent contact with UFOs near Antarctica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forrestal
(see: assassination theories)

World wars 1 and 2 were set up by the banking families to consolidate control
http://www.conspiracyschool.com/world-war-one

William Colby, CIA director and lifelong hydrophobe, supposedly died in a canoeing accident
https://archive.org/details/WhyWasFormerCiaDirectorWilliamColbyAssassinated
(involves Stephen Greer and Art Bell so take with a grain of salt but the incident is certainly interesting)

Let's get some dirt on Clinton, Trump, all these British and EU pedos...but first, a favorite video of mine (for all my numerologists out there)

Christine LaGarde (recently unanimously re-elected as head of IMF at Davos) dropping some discreet knowledge at the beginning of her address:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

'as you know, i do what i'm told...'

'now i'm going to test your numerology skills by asking you about the magic number 7'
>>
>>17269669
Most people are too afraid to do shit. It doesn't change no matter how high up the HUMAN scale hierarchy you go; your influence is still mortal. It's not easy to think you won't ever get caught.
>>
>>17269905
pin that statement to the top of this board
>>
File: 1416681224703.jpg (42KB, 558x387px) Image search: [Google]
1416681224703.jpg
42KB, 558x387px
op here, hope i don't get v& for posting this thread but yknow let the yarrow sticks fall how they may
>>
File: 1419005411218.jpg (65KB, 970x691px) Image search: [Google]
1419005411218.jpg
65KB, 970x691px
meta: how likely do you think it is that my posting this Hillary deathcount meme activated some algorithm in Virginia or Norad or somewhere and that this thread is even now being monitored
>>
Look into the Process Chrurch
>>
>>17270350
a cult, with ties to Manson and Scientology, most recently mentioned by Disinfo, a prominent mass-media owned counterculture corporation (kinda like esoteric Vice media iirc)

interesting, thanks. i'm not sure why, but it reminds me of the Laurel Canyon conspiracy, with Jim Morrison's dad being in the Gulf of Tonkin and Frank Zappa having ties to the CIA and every counterculture icon having family ties to the army (not to mention the propagation of LSD by intelligence agencies going back to Aldous Huxley getting sent to Stanford)
>>
>>17270325
FBI agent here. Every thread is monitored by programs, when the algorithm alerts, someone gets in to investigate. No alert yet, I'm just one of the the assigned constant monitor, looking at random threads. Don't be afraid, we already know where you live, John.
>>
>>17269669
Friendly reminder that the Warren Commission decided Oswald did it to be a hero amongst the communists, a legend even.
Friendly reminder that Oswald specifically stated that he was a marxist, not a leninist-marxist
Friendly reminder that Oswald did not bask in his newfound prestige and instead "vehemently" denied the allegations on Mainstream news.
Oswald was a scapegoat and had no real part.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197
http://www.businessinsider.com/cia-jfk-assassination-2015-10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Kennedy_assassination_conspiracy_theory
CIA did it.
>>17270095
>>17269905
>human
hay mods can you put this sentence in a sticky at the top?
>>
File: 1415667628438.jpg (76KB, 450x466px) Image search: [Google]
1415667628438.jpg
76KB, 450x466px
>>17270485
ha good thing i've got my tinfoil hat on to block your mind reading beams
>>
Canada is not a real country.

This is not bantz. I mean this in the most literal sense. The relationship between the US and Canada has been extremely unusual compared to other nations, especially considering that the US is the largest military power in the world. Canada, despite having the largest coastline in the world and being the second largest mation, has one of the weakest first world militaries.

The reasoning is as follows; Back in 1863, the US purchased Alaska from the ruskies. After kicking then out, it was assumed that the US would promptly continue the Manifest Destiny that it was so obsessed with and connect itself to its most recent territory. There was one problem; Canada declared confederacy only 3 months after. The US gave up attempting to acquire the ground between itself and the largest state, instead simply giving it to Canada no questions asked.

The reality is that there was a back door deal in which the US already had control of Canada, and allowed it to become as large as it has to keep the pretense that the US is smaller than it really is. Those who are not wiser do not realize that The US is secretly the largest nation in the history of mankind. And it is in the benefit of the US to maintain that illusion.
>>
File: 1410154978408.jpg (45KB, 635x439px) Image search: [Google]
1410154978408.jpg
45KB, 635x439px
>>17270523
btw just finished the Pale King, might have been dfw's best if he hadn't offed himself
>>
Look into the Finders Cult and Franklin documentary too.
>>
File: satanic-cults1.jpg (52KB, 550x440px) Image search: [Google]
satanic-cults1.jpg
52KB, 550x440px
>>17270527
that's actually pretty cool i hadn't thought of it like that. and when you think about stephen harper being all neocon and trudeau being pre-election Obama v2.0, you might be on to something there (not to mention the ties between oil industries which desu probably lies somewhere deep at the bottom of that story. That Texas Mafia, yknow)
>>
>>17270527
What good comes from it? Canada has very weak military, it doesn't add much to the US's. So, why is it a good thing?
>>
File: Did-Jimmy-fix-it-for-you.jpg (390KB, 682x481px) Image search: [Google]
Did-Jimmy-fix-it-for-you.jpg
390KB, 682x481px
how bout that ISIS tho- and the engineered Syrian civil war and resultant refugee crisis?

not to mention this weather- is it just me, or is the wild winter storms hitting everywhere a little bit strange?

the ruble just hit the lowest level of all time, oil is under $30/barrel, and there were those few days after New Year's where the yuan crashed like 8 points in 15 minutes. How bout them ongoing economic cold wars, guys?
>>
>>17270556
You don't understand.

The US's military IS Canada's military.
Any affront on canada will be considered an affront on the US itself.

>So, why is it a good thing?
Uncontested control over vast and untapped resources is very straightforward.
>>
Fantastic documentary about Illuminati new world order the Bush family JFK and 9/11
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
i'm going to bed can you guys keep this thread alive

/x/ sucks and we should be talking about important shit, not vampires and shit
>>
>>17270488
it was a joke fag
>>
>>17270527
Sauce plz? I've heard this before but there is nothing on it not even a theory of a theory
>>
>>17270614
>implying 90% doesnt believe it
no need to be so butthurt
>>
>>17270485
stop beaming faggot rays into peoples brains.
>>
https://youtu.be/unn1TX6y6hk
>>
>>17270652
Than come up with a better way to controll population number. War is outdated, this is the bast peacful method.
>>
>>17269669
AIDS conspiracy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjI-YiNliQ

The first piece of evidence makes it obvious HIV does not cause AIDS. The guy who posited it, in a press conference with a government official before even submitting his paper to be peer reviewed, tested 93 AIDS havers and only 44 of them even had HIV. That's about as clear as evidence as anyone should need but the documentary explains 9 more reasons why HIV is not the cause of AIDS and its really caused by drugs and other necessarily immunosupressant things like getting another persons blood put in your body (transfusion). i'm not scared of HIV anymore.
>>
>>17270614
>>17270652
God, fucking faggots.
>>
>>17270527
Nice.
>>
>>17270745
>war
>outdated
>ever
Get that kale munching hippie bullshit out of here you tie-dyed ratty haired communist.
>>
>>17270770
War is only good if you win. Being a faggot is good for everyone.
>>
>>17270770
nice to have you here, officer
>>
Is there any truth to the story that Kennedy said he was going to expose a vast conspiracy a week before he was shot?
>>
>>17271177
Nope. And you shouldn't search for related things, people might tell you convincing lies. I'm pretty sure that conspiracies are absent from our political elite, and it was the same back then. Just think about it, why would the CIA want to kill him? What conspiracy would they be a part of? Ridiculous.
Actually, don't think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 904x1169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 904x1169px
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 831x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 831x517px
>>
>>17271336
What the hell is this supposed to be.
If I understand it, it's Regan agreeing to give 70% of everything to the Philipeans?
>>
>>17270564
>Any affront on canada will be considered an affront on the US itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
>>
>>17271398
I'm just sharing info I've found
>>
>>17271668
But Yep that's the gist of it.... As witnessed by the queen of England
>>
>>17270770
War will always be a quick way to kill a large number. But we're doing just fine with our gmo food and vaccines. But I guess skyrocketing cancer rates and other diseases has nothing to do with that. You aren't what you eat. Nutrition doesn't matter.
>>
>>17271464
>Canadian "war"
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 463x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 463x599px
>>
>>17271906
>>Dart Vader
>>
>>17269669

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ
>>
>>17270527
>Canada is not a real country.
Nobody thought it was. Ever. Not even Canadians.
>>
>>17271398
It's related to the whole BIS / secret gold standard conspiracy.
The Philippines are supposed to be this gigantic secret gold repository where the US/UK stored all of the world's gold after convincing other countries to take fake treasury bonds instead.

It's one of the stranger ones out there.
>>
JFK did 9/11.

Jesus is our lord.
>>
File: wtfyo.png (446KB, 923x483px) Image search: [Google]
wtfyo.png
446KB, 923x483px
>>17273510
found this last week

>sry for spamming it, its a wtf tho
>>
>>17273778
oh shit
humans have 32 teeth
that has 19
>>
File: 1452005865351.png (920KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452005865351.png
920KB, 800x1080px
>>17273778
not mine but pic made me shit bricks
>fed badge
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFmZFgGJug
>>
>>17273804
good shit
>>
>>17269669
Political conspiracy.

I inspired everything ever done or I created that which has done so.

Which one you guys want to hear?

Im the one to ytou 0'$
>>
>>17274455
But what does it mean? Are you implying our capabilities end here? Or the end for us? Conversation dead? Or are we marked for death? Or your symbolism transcend our written languege, and we have to look at it as a simple point. The center point, meaning we are near the core of the truth? Or is this part of a larger massage? One part of a story told across the wastelands of the internet, and this is just one character in the giant morse-code? But where is the rest? Where could we find it?
Oh, you write so little, yet tell so much. Please, show us the way!
>>
File: alien-apple.jpg (29KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
alien-apple.jpg
29KB, 561x960px
>>17273802
at 2:14:15 you can see the transition, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U
>>
File: alien.jpg (34KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
34KB, 540x960px
>>17274711
hollywood tell the truth in sci-fi just watch the last x-files
>>
File: 1450943665032.gif (343KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1450943665032.gif
343KB, 777x777px
Praise the holy seven thank you based anon I wish there were more threads like this one
>>
File: 7.gif (399KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
399KB, 500x500px
>>17274714
>>17274711
>>17274881
you missed, your trips
>>
From Wikipedia:
Operation Northwoods was a proposed operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the US Government (so called "false flag operations").[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. End quote

If you didn't know your government had no qualms about killing thousands of innocent Americans to get what they want, well, now you know. Puts 9/11 in a whole 'nother light.

Let me also remind you that this is not a conspiracy theory, it's declassified fact.
>>
>>17276219
At least we understand human nature a bit better now.
>>
>>17278579
That's crazy.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.