[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't /r/ but I feel like this would be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Alien-real.jpg (7KB, 259x340px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-real.jpg
7KB, 259x340px
I know this isn't /r/ but I feel like this would be the best place to ask. Years ago I saw this video that was a news report about a family party where aliens came and it was all on video. From what I remember they recorded the shuttle out in the yard and then the havoc in the house. It ended with the camera on the ground with what I wanna say was aliens in black clothing with blue skin. Thinking about it now I'm sure it was from a movie or something like that but I'd like to watch it again since it scared the shit out of me the first time I watched it. If anyone has even the slightest Idea what I'm talking about please help.
>>
File: Signs.jpg (161KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
Signs.jpg
161KB, 600x889px
>>
>>17267720

Do you mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSv9baM4ns

It's a film student's project.
Shaky cam, found footage stuff and all.

Pretty well done in terms of terror flick, if you ask me. But yeah, effects don't add up, acting is kinda lame, etc. But a pretty cool movie for a film student.
>>
>>17267720
https://vimeo.com/53538065
>>
>>17267720
Sounds alot like alien abduction: incident in lake county
Alternate ending, they are sitting around a table and alien just walks in and makes them all leave with psychic powers
It's not a very good movie desu
>>
>>17267934
This might be it. I just remember it starting with a news report and the anchor says something like here's the footage and it was all of 15 minutes. But it was so long ago my memory might have changed it. Either way thank you for your help.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106912/

Based on a true story.
>>
>>17268006
This is a clip from the movie v/h/s.
I forget if it's v/h/s 1 or v/h/s 2, but they're solid, if not a bit on the campy side, movies, I would recommend them.
>>
>>17270035
and yet they couldnt even make the UFO internals the same as the original testimony.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.